What's new

Maryam Nawaz Media Cell Spending 35 Crores Per Month, Investigations Started

No the rules remain the same its just that amaks like you dont understand that nobody is questioning the offshore companies but the fact from where did the money come from, how was it sent outside Pakistan and the Tax Nawaz paid? Also why is federal government not asking NAB and FIA to start inquiry over PTI? No body is stopping them, NAB is theirs and so is FIA, please carry on with the inquiry if you have anything, in the mean time please answer the above questions and if Mian sb cant than he needs to step down. Period.

and people like you wholly believe that Imran's sisters money came from her PMLN supporting husband not from Shaukat Khanam because how can the family of your "Man Idol" do any corruption....first it was sending money outside that was illegal and now since she has been found doing it, its how the money was earned, off course however she earned that money must be legal duh...now the issue is where the money comes from but thats only the case with Sharif family not with Khan family because those are the angels...either you are chutia or you think the entire world is chutia.

I understand some people have to kiss someone's *** its just the DNA but kissing it so hard that your entire face becomes brown is beyond me.

and people like you wholly believe that Imran's sisters money came from her PMLN supporting husband not from Shaukat Khanam because how can the family of your "Man Idol" do any corruption....first it was sending money outside that was illegal and now since she has been found doing it, its how the money was earned, off course however she earned that money must be legal duh...now the issue is where the money comes from but thats only the case with Sharif family not with Khan family because those are the angels...either you are chutia or you think the entire world is chutia.

I understand some people have to kiss someone's *** its just the DNA but kissing it so hard that your entire face becomes brown is beyond me.
IF there is any corruption ask ur master to put him in jail . Why is he so incompetent?

No the chutia or should i say many chutias here are those PML fools like the one i am quoting right now who think they can come up with any garbage but when refuted they get personal because facts distort the image of their GOD Nawaz. Why am i not surprised that you fail to understand the difference yet again. Tell me where have I said the money she earned is legal or illegal for that matter? I said her husband belongs to PML for crying out loud and the property is his technically. I also said which you chose to ignore is that why does the government not do something about it and investigate? Nobody is stopping them.
But What you idiots do forget is that IK sister is a private citizen and they had not been in government all these years unlike Nawaz Sharif so how his sister can embezzle Pakistani taxpayers' money? Now whether the wealth is earned legally or not is for the government institutions to find out. But what about NS who happened to be the PM at the time when the 17 and 18 year old kids were buying billion dollar properties? Do you think both the cases are similar in nature? Afreen ha aap jaisa logon ki soch per jo khud to western democracy ka maza loot raha hain yet Pakistan main NS jaisa logon ki himayat kerta nahi thakta.
IK family maybe corrupt or not but they have never been in power unlike your noora who happens to be the PM for the fucking third time while the earnings of his children are hitting the roof top. The issue for Nawaz getting the money arises because he happened to be the fucking PM. Learn the difference before arguing for the sake of it.

Wow................ Awsome.... but Oldman, may be not in education, but Cultur-vise and mentality-vise i am more stronger then you. i "being" a Pakhtoon have history of more then 5000 years. While mentality-vise also, BEcause i am good enough in identifying good and bad. and strong enough to Call good=good and Bad=bad... So stop your nonsense. Don't be personal. i warn you.

Don' worry. i am not like you. i will only write which suite my mouth and the gathering.

To hell with IK and NS. i am not his supporter. just view my signature. i am on the Pakistan's side. not any PTI , PMLN .

First of all. According to this Forum Rules, i am not supposed to reveal my Identification.
2nd, why would i share my "PERSONAL INFORMATION" with an American ?? Who are you to ask me about my NTN ?
@Horus , Sir he is asking me for my Personal information. Please en light him with the Rules of this forum regarding member's Identity.

One of my Buneri Teacher sometimes ago said something wonderful about PTI. and it was "P**K PTI"" ... so let it be that way. Any thing else ??

OLD AND RETARDED MAN, please view my Signature. The answer to your "Logical discussion" is in my signature.

Done with you. i will try find Maryam "SAFDAR" somewhere else.... As here you are the BIG MAN with Lot's of Logic's. :hitwall::hitwall:

Just ignore him...he is a troll and a paid patwari

LOL , How much is this guy getting from those 35karor ????????????????

IF!!! PMLN using (Public money) cell against armed forces of Pakistan that's ..... well I guess article 6 ! what you all think????
Thank you.

Hello All
Media Cell of Maryam Again in News lol :p::p::p::p:

@WAJsal , @Zibago , @Moonlight , @The Sandman , @django , @MastanKhan , @Irfan Baloch , @salarsikander

And For Nisar And PM

hqdefault.jpg

Hame to apno ne loota gairo me kaha dum tha,
Meri kashti thi doobi waha jaha paani kam tha. . .

- Dilwale

:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::D:D:D:p:P:P;););););):enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::devil:

No marvel you have people all over the place defending N group with their ridiculous logics and everything they will come up with is Imran Khan have this Imran Khan does that rather than responding to the bloody question "How does the fucking money went?" "Just how much tax will Mian sb pay in every these years?" & most notably "where have the amount of money come from?"

If true, then this is certainly a very disgraceful waste of tax payer money.

"Bahir to chorein mersy pas Pakistan mey bhi kuch ni ha " (mariyam chor nawaz)

instead of blaming her put her in jail. stop with stories.

instead of blaming her put her in jail. stop with stories.

dude give up that topic now its old news and there must be new issues now...there is more to life than just Imran

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom