What's new

Maryam Nawaz lashes out at Supreme Court judges

Exactly, if this happens, then this sets a bad precedent.

These parties have 170 something seats combined.

Aglay din agr aik single party agayi with 155 seats and they do a press conference too to get a bench of their choice, then what?

Ab is tarah bench banain gay?
ager aesa hoa tou bas phir jo press conference kar ke achay se dhamki dei jeet ausi ki

Please show me one occassion where this is written...please, I beg you.

I like how you posted 4 pictures which have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the topic at hand...taking a leaf from Shahzeb Khanzada's book eh? Jdhr woh baki sb bakwas kar leta hai but doesn't say the actual thing.

Mehmood Ur Rashid is the parliamentary head, but I believe the actual term is parliamentary party, not even head. There is wisdom behind using party instead of head, but I am sure you aren't interested in that.

The question in hand is who to follow Parliamentary Party Leader or Party Head if there is a clash between both of them.

Answer is Party Head is the ultimate leader of a Party.

Democracy never gives authority to decide where to vote to only 1 person
That's why it's neither party head no parliamentary head
It's parliamentary party

The only purpose parliamentary head serves is chairing the meeting of parliamentary party and then giving the written decision of parliamentary party to all members.
He just act as messenger
He have no authority

Exactly.

Moreover, the reason it is parliamentary party is because the candidate or the bill needs to have the confidence of the whole party, not a single individual.

The parliamentary head can issue a direction, even though more than 50% of the party does not agree with him, now that is a dictatorship.

With a parliamentary party, you need to have more than 50% of the party vote for a candidate or bill so that there is a majority decision.

The question in hand is who to follow Parliamentary Party Leader or Party Head if there is a clash between both of them.

Bhai you made a claim as follows:

It was clearly mentioned in constitution that Parliamentary Party head is party head

Ab ayen bayen shayen karna band karo and show me one place where this is written...please. Stop beating around the bush.

ager aesa hoa tou bas phir jo press conference kar ke achay se dhamki dei jeet ausi ki
Exactly. So now it's PTI's time to threaten judges and SC. That's the only way to fight this mafia

Exactly.

Moreover, the reason it is parliamentary party is because the candidate or the bill needs to have the confidence of the whole party, not a single individual.

The parliamentary head can issue a direction, even though more than 50% of the party does not agree with him, now that is a dictatorship.

With a parliamentary party, you need to have more than 50% of the party vote for a candidate or bill so that there is a majority decision.
Exactly in case of PMLQ all 100% parliamentary leader is United

Party head cannot interfere in the voting directions of parliamentary party

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom