What's new

Marvi Memon Joining PML(N)

marvi welcome to the group of looters and hope so you will become one of the top women billionares of pakistan :pakistan:

She will be #2 richest woman, Nawaz Sharif is #1 richest woman of Pakistan. :rofl:

i grew up to the lines "JO ALTAF KA GHADAR HAI MAUT KA HAQDAR HAI" and today PTI fan boys are following same thing.

corrupt people join PTI they are branded saints and saints join pml N and they are said to have blown their "integrity"
PTI and PMLN are jsut party names, look deeper, beyond what they stand for and who represents them.

Sad reality is that Sharif brothers OWN PMLN...the party is literally in their pockets. You cant see the corruption and munafqat of Nawaz Sharif family which leads me to the conclusion that your cognitive ability is seriously challenged or you simply have no sense of morality.

love the hate against a true genuine woman of pakistan! but funyn how this hate never surfaced for SHAH MEHMOOD QURESHI & JAVED HASHMI or SWATI.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

PTI and PMLN are jsut party names, look deeper, beyond what they stand for and who represents them.

Sad reality is that Sharif brothers OWN PMLN...the party is literally in their pockets. You cant see the corruption and munafqat of Nawaz Sharif family which leads me to the conclusion that your cognitive ability is seriously challenged or you simply have no sense of morality.

where was this "morality" when SMQ joined PTI ranks or when SWATI joined PTI. a team of lotas can never be sincere. and hence marvi left PTI last minute when she realised that whatever "MORALITY" pti spoke off was OVER.

Same women who loved Mushy...

it's not about what you have done in the past, people make mistakes but learn from them as well. Its about who YOU are TODAY!!

She has joined an even more horrible party after leaving the chaudhry jokers. which leads me to conclude that shes a selfish ***** and doesn't give a damn about the country

Oh no genious, wouldn't you scold your son if he goes and joins a neighbourhood gang mafia with a leader named Zardari?

There's a world of a diff when some1 joins Imran Khan vs some1 joins Nawaz Sharif. and if you still think Nawas is really Shareef, then you need some mental and psychological help my friend.

This is precisely our problem, lets give a right of existence to a perspective other than ours.

This is precisely our problem, lets give a right of existence to a perspective other than ours.
Not 'our' problem but clearly yours. Nawaz Sharif is a corrupt criminal douche bag who looted the wealth of the nation, n he is still the PMLN leader, if you or marvi memon still dont see it, then ure blatantly wrong n supporting a criminal. Same goes for Zaedari, Altaf, etc,....

IK is not a criminal nor any1 of his old members in party. Do u see the diff now?

Not 'our' problem but clearly yours. Nawaz Sharif is a corrupt criminal douche bag who looted the wealth of the nation, n he is still the PMLN leader, if you or marvi memon still dont see it, then ure blatantly wrong n supporting a criminal. Same goes for Zaedari, Altaf, etc,....

IK is not a criminal nor any1 of his old members in party. Do u see the diff now?
Can you prove that Nawaz Sharif was corrupt? IK has CORRUPT members in his party. Hashmi has a case against him in SC

i grew up to the lines "JO ALTAF KA GHADAR HAI MAUT KA HAQDAR HAI" and today PTI fan boys are following same thing.

corrupt people join PTI they are branded saints and saints join pml N and they are said to have blown their "integrity"

ofcourse its lose of integrity when you go with the wrong people...

and secondly when people like marvi say "people have not learned in 15 years, and some not even in 40 years what I learned in 3 years... it shows your level...

we are therefore, on right to say mendki ko bhi zukaam hogiya...

and secondly we at PTI are a movement driven Party, we believe that only a movement can save Pakistan from the crisis, so any lose or damage to the movement caused by opportunists and mean characters should be condemned by showing them their real face...

whats wrong with it ?

and secondly we at PTI are a movement driven Party, we believe that only a movement can save Pakistan from the crisis, so any lose or damage to the movement caused by opportunists and mean characters should be condemned by showing them their real face...

whats wrong with it ?
Because that is your belief and we have 100% right to disagree with it. Oh and not be insulted for disagreeing with the faulty ideology with corrupt members

who has taken that away from her or you? #basic

we are just elaborating our point of view... and it seems its not acceptable to you... #check who is intolerant

ofcourse its lose of integrity when you go with the wrong people...

and secondly when people like marvi say "people have not learned in 15 years, and some not even in 40 years what I learned in 3 years... it shows your level...

we are therefore, on right to say mendki ko bhi zukaam hogiya...

whats wrong with it ?

BOLD RED PART applies to SHAH MEHMOOD QURESHI,KASURI & all those that jumped shipped and joined PTI!

Because that is your belief and we have 100% right to disagree with it. Oh and not be insulted for disagreeing with the faulty ideology with corrupt members

its more of my understanding, than belief... you have all the rights to belief whatever...

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

BOLD RED PART applies to SHAH MEHMOOD QURESHI,KASURI & all those that jumped shipped and joined PTI!

never denied that, not even Imran Khan has denied this fact... that people who join after seeing PTI success are mostly opportunists...

its more of my understanding, than belief... you have all the rights to belief whatever...

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

never denied that, not even Imran Khan has denied this fact... that people who join after seeing PTI success are mostly opportunists...

so then why did PTI accept these lotas? and if they accepted lotas & believe them to be opportunist then atleast marvi memon is genuine because she didn't jump on "opportunity"

She will be #2 richest woman, Nawaz Sharif is #1 richest woman of Pakistan. :rofl:

418171_10150576727248059_757033058_9138632_1267729739_n.jpg

you must be talking about this lady ... khuwaja nawaz sharif :rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Nawaz sharif is a real Lion who ate the whole Pakistan still Hungry. :taz:

Back
Top Bottom