What's new

Marvi Memon Joining PML(N)

I heard she is getting the post of information secretary? Can anybody confirm it?

she has to announce it officially only, otherwise meeting in arabia a year ago with Nawaz decided her future... since then she became pro-nawaz...

too much opportunist, fails to realize that its politics not a private sector company where a personal relation with the boss can take you to top, but here the game is different... bet she may get a reserve ticket to parliament but lost her worth back to zero.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

musharaf ki bakiat PML N mai kaise :D kia yeh khula tazaad nahi :help:

she recently tweet that she feels sorry for being part of musharraf team..

now PTI trolls will destroy this poor woman. while SMQ joining PTI washed him of his sins BUT marvi joining PML N will unearth a hell load of allegations against her.

but the major point is this woman is a great person and works tirelessly for pakistani people's rights! will always respect her no matter which party she joins!

not our fault, if we show people their real faces which they dont want to see....

Last edited by a moderator:
so if Shah Mehmood Qureshi becomes a lota then he is allowed and called hero. same goes for hashmi but if MARVI who works for sindhi people all over sindh get's disgruntled by Imran's Lota Team and joins PML N then she is branded a traitor a sell out etc etc.

unfortunately PTI supporters will soon set a new benchmark of being brain washed that will beat the MQM supporters on this forum.

marvi memon is a true hard working honest woman and should be respected no matter where she puts her allegiances!

she has to announce it officially only, otherwise meeting in arabia a year ago with Nawaz decided her future... since then she became pro-nawaz...

too much opportunist, fails to realize that its politics not a private sector company where a personal relation with the boss can take you to top, but here the game is different... bet she may get a reserve ticket to parliament but lost her worth back to zero.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

she recently tweet that she feels sorry for being part of musharraf team..

i mean to say agar yeh PTI join karti tou PML N walay lota lota aur PTI ko musharaf ki party boltay now she has joined PML N :angel:

so if Shah Mehmood Qureshi becomes a lota then he is allowed and called hero. same goes for hashmi but if MARVI who works for sindhi people all over sindh get's disgruntled by Imran's Lota Team and joins PML N then she is branded a traitor a sell out etc etc.

unfortunately PTI supporters will soon set a new benchmark of being brain washed that will beat the MQM supporters on this forum.

marvi memon is a true hard working honest woman and should be respected no matter where she puts her allegiances!

ah Sindhism at work !! here in Punjab we always have a National focus, keep your regional politics to yourself.

i mean to say agar yeh PTI join karti tou PML N walay lota lota aur PTI ko musharaf ki party boltay now she has joined PML N :angel:

cheapster mentality what else !! halaankay yeh nawaz wagera khud Zia ki bakiyat hain...

This is why politicians have discredited themselves, if someone joins them then he or she is the best and honest person and if someone leaves or joins other party then he or she is the most dishonest and worst person on God's earth. Those who are leaving and joining others too are not leaving on principles instead joining for vested interests. So nothing much to worry for time being about who is joining whom, lets use our power on voting day to the best of our abilities in the best interest of Pakistan

Honoured to be part of PML-N’: Marvi Memon announces final decision

LAHORE: After terming it the most difficult choice of her political career, Marvi Memon formally announced her allegiance with Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) on Sunday. “I’m very honoured and privileged to be a part of the PML-N and to accept the leadership of Nawaz Sharif.”

“When I saw the PML-N for the first time, they were fighting for democracy against president [Pervez] Musharraf. I didn’t understand what they were doing. But now, after three years, I have learnt that politics can’t be done with an establishment’s party,” Memon stated.

She revealed that she even thought of going independent after she resigned from Pakistan Muslim League – Quaid (PML-Q), but realised that it would not have been helpful for the country.

“This party [PML-N] has taken up the responsibility of Quaid-e-Azam’s league,” Memon said while adding that she was ‘pleasantly surprised’ to see the PML-N working on values that were close to her.

“This is a serious, mature, down-to-earth leadership. They understand the issues in detail.”

She also said that she did not join the party on a ‘populist’ choice but rather wants to serve the nation. “I will serve the party as a worker, I don’t want any ranks.”

PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif, accompanying Memon at the press briefing, welcomed her to the party and said that she would prove to be a great asset for the party.

Read Marvi Memon’s press release on joining the PML-N here.

‘Honoured to be part of PML-N’: Marvi Memon announces final decision – The Express Tribune

This is why politicians have discredited themselves, if someone joins them then he or she is the best and honest person and if someone leaves or joins other party then he or she is the most dishonest and worst person on God's earth. Those who are leaving and joining others too are not leaving on principles instead joining for vested interests. So nothing much to worry for time being about who is joining whom, lets use our power on voting day to the best of our abilities in the best interest of Pakistan
Oh no genious, wouldn't you scold your son if he goes and joins a neighbourhood gang mafia with a leader named Zardari?

There's a world of a diff when some1 joins Imran Khan vs some1 joins Nawaz Sharif. and if you still think Nawas is really Shareef, then you need some mental and psychological help my friend.

“When I saw the PML-N for the first time, they were fighting for democracy against president [Pervez] Musharraf. I didn’t understand what they were doing. But now, after three years, I have learnt that politics can’t be done with an establishment’s party,” Memon stated.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How innocent she was!!

And she blows away her own integrity by joining Nawaz Sharif. Enough said.

i grew up to the lines "JO ALTAF KA GHADAR HAI MAUT KA HAQDAR HAI" and today PTI fan boys are following same thing.

corrupt people join PTI they are branded saints and saints join pml N and they are said to have blown their "integrity"

marvi welcome to the group of looters and hope so you will become one of the top women billionares of pakistan :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom