What's new

Marvi Memon filtered out from PMLN !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Marvi memon silently sided from pmln..... has made no official announcements but removed "pmln worker" tag from her profile............

I have heard she is likely to quit.. as other pmln women are offended by her... internal politics, I guess?

she joined a sinking ship of opportunists, hence the fate she deserved !!

I always believed that PML N was not right place for her. Anyways good luck for her social work, I guess she would be back after some break cause we need people like her in politics irrespective which party they join. She always spoke logic, always prepared on subject and had manners to explain herself.

I always believed that PML N was not right place for her. Anyways good luck for her social work, I guess she would be back after some break cause we need people like her in politics irrespective which party they join. She always spoke logic, always prepared on subject and had manners to explain herself.

Yes, she is good ground level worker type, made her way, wish she wasnt sided that way...atleast she would have been a better choice within pmln women wing sindh...

Marvi memon silently sided from pmln..... has made no official announcements but removed "pmln worker" tag from her profile............

She is definately not a worker anymore...........Leader!!

Latest Pic from her twitter account.
BBhX4TLCcAAmNw6.jpg:large

Latest tweet just 3 hours ago as well...
"The kind of thought process demonstrated by mnss. Cm. Ch nisar in yest meeting makes me proud. ThankGod I am in pmln n nt sum other party."

PTI stand for political talented idiots :) She was not on her twitter for sometimes some idiots assuming she left the party wht a logic.!!

"The kind of thought process demonstrated by mnss. Cm. Ch nisar in yest meeting makes me proud. ThankGod I am in pmln n nt sum other party."

I know that.. what im saying is about her expected exit and possible filtering out...

I know that.. what im saying is about her expected exit and possible filtering out...

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride:lol:

I means, Why.....why anyone wants an only woman leader from PMLN SINDH to be filtered out:hitwall: she is a threat for whom??

FYI, she is contesting from Thatta on a General seat and...........might be placed against IK as a trump card as well ;)

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride:lol:

I means, Why.....why anyone wants an only woman leader from PMLN SINDH to be filtered out:hitwall: she is a threat for whom??

FYI, she is contesting from Thatta on a General seat and...........might be placed against IK as a trump card as well ;)

like you said if wishes were horses, beggars would ride..... hah !!!

waise nawaz sharif ager himat kare tou usko khara kerna Imran kay khilaf... maza tou phir aye ga..... yeh chohiya kiya hai ??? :lol:

This looks like Meeting of Emperors , instead of meeting of a political party , and also in a country where 50% people are unable to eat 3 time a day . & then these people call themselves public leaders .

Exactly.........

I have heard she is likely to quit.. as other pmln women are offended by her... internal politics, I guess?

she joined a sinking ship of opportunists, hence the fate she deserved !!

Opportunists and rats normally jump out of sinking ships and join IK.

She was way too good for the kinds of foreign sponsored politicians.

marvi memon ko banane waala aur itna uncha pohchane waala pervez musharraf tha and she betrayed his own maker

no doubt she is educated and bold woman, as musharraf said, yahan to saab lote hain, but musharraf had organised some really nice politicians like IT minister laghari guy and khursheed kasuri as FM and marvi as info sec

qaum ke gham mein diner khate hain hukkaam ke saath

ranj leedar ko bohat hai magar aaram ke saath

like you said if wishes were horses, beggars would ride..... hah !!!

waise nawaz sharif ager himat kare tou usko khara kerna Imran kay khilaf... maza tou phir aye ga..... yeh chohiya kiya hai ??? :lol:

Ab Chohay Kay muqablay main Chohiya hee ja'chay gee na:lol:

Back
Top Bottom