What's new

Marvi Mamon blasts PTI

Tameem you are the ONLY one here who defends PML (N) while over-whelming majority of this forum is with Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf..Have you ever thought why? We KNOW your pml (n) BETTER than you do. Their "local" bodies are as corrupt as PPP. They have got Punjab Government 5 times and national government 2 times..what they have done? Oh yeah motorway? They have ALL the old faces. Just like PPP , they are no better. They are now going for Senate elections under Zardari , how shameful! Your Nawaz is not an ambitious leader , let alone visionary. Imran Khan on the other hand W A N T to make Pakistan better. He is Oxford graduated and can talk to the Westerners with the confidence , a thing Nawaz never did or can do. Imran Khan gives us a "hope" , PML (N) doesn't . I already told you the situation here. Here in the West , many many wealthy businessman want to move back to Pakistan. Many many Pakistanis studying in TOP schools WANT to go back to Pakistan with all their expertise..but the ONLY AND ONLY hope they have is in PTI. If PTI comes to power , people will "trust" the leadership and would have "hope" of improvement. A flock of businessman , engineers , doctors , entrepreneurs , IT experts , political science majors , agriculture majors etc etc will move back to Pakistan and Inshallah support our country in this critical situation. BUT if Nawaz comes to power again...NO ONE is coming back. All the hope would fade away. People will become hopeless and let me say this with heavy heart , your sweet country Pakistan would go down to the level of Somalia i.e no hope of recovery for DECADES ! C'mon now and smell the coffee..you in your ego would ruin the future of Pakistan. PML (N) does have some many good faces but lets call spade a spade and realize the reality here. They CAN'T give anyone hope. Pakistan is already in lots of trouble ...your call tameem...what you want...
Oxford graduation is not a required qualification for leadership LOL

IK cannot match any of his party members or officials with the stature, character, courage, patriotism & services of Marvi Memon.

Shame on PTI for disrespecting such a nationalist.
PTI officials don't respect Marvi, but like to appoint traitors and thieves as their brand representatives..

I categorically would like to mention Hashmi, who has been convicted for raiding on supreme court. While chief justice had to run for his life.
Hashmi left PML-N because he was sidelined by even bigger hawks.
He did not joined PTI, he found refuge in PTI.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi has same story, he was part & parcel of Kerry lugar bill, responsible for the failed foreign policy and traitors like Hussain Haqqani.
Such people do not command respect and was rightfully kicked out by his masters.
Today, he stand next to IK !!!!!

Same goes with Jehangir Tareen another ex-PPP minister, how some one can trust the person who have taken high mark up loans from IMF.
Thanks to Jehangir Tareen, this govt. has indebted Pakistan to IMF, that there is no comparable example in entire 65 years history of Pakistan.

These a.m. parasites have no services to the nation in their resume as compare to the tower of Marvi.

Those people, who until short while ago believed in Sharif & Zardari can never be honest.

In 1990, I was teenage when i realized that both PPP & N. League are bunch of thieves and Pakistan need change. I hope you get the point.

IK clearly lacks maturity. He made wrong choices.

I repeat again, 99% officials of PTI are opportunists and have no experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saifullah .. you spend oceans of times to highlight negative and controversial issues linked to PTI and IK. I have been wondering maybe I am very naive to support PTi but till now no one has been able to convince me to support any other party then PTi. I want to see things from your perspective, if not PTi then who? And why? I hope to get a serious and thoughtful answer from you.

Well, if this is original letter, then she was definitely offered so much (see emphasis; yellow under-lined), but wasn't given "Deputy Chair Person" status of parliamentary board. Looks like she asked for it that's why the letter read it but IK striked-it-out by hand before he signed it ... She got offended by that & refused to accept that position ,,, even thou in her interview she claimed she asked for "member"-ship of that board ,,,

Whatever the case, one thing is clear that she was in advanced stages of joining PTI (even thou she's ranting about PTI's ethics now); something was that she wanted but wasn't given to her, & thus she declined,,,
=

It is amazing how PTI haters NEVER present a real argument against PTI.
The best they can do is pick one inconsequential point and point to it like they just won an Olympic gold medal.

When he have such jokes arguments as "Oxford graduation is not a required qualification for leadership LOL"
It really shows the level of IQ or moral bankruptcy some members possess.

And Tameem completely ignored my questions to him.
What does that say about him?

The vast majority of people in this forum and educated middle class in Pakistan support PTI.
No amount of dirty tactics by the old corrupt guard will change that.

All these people are doing is showing their true nature, and I guess that's a good thing.
It lets us know the kind of people we are dealing with.

^^ bother to watch the program, Imran Ismail nailed it !!! the fact of the matter is Marvi got pissed offff by refusal to post of her choice, like I have stated here time and again...

406407_347783218585676_205200049510661_1106736_836131542_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom