What's new

Marvi Mamon blasts PTI

I cannot moderate on threads which I'm taking part as per Moderation rules, or else I would have deleted all that nonsense!

thats okay with me-- but it doesnot pay me back while I am here... I can have this sort of discussions all day long with medicore and illiterate Noon leaguers...

ef11ebeac0f2f90487fe99d61ae75827.jpg

The letter doesn't look legit. PTI is not run by Jaahils to write such un-professional letters. If that was the case, IK himself would have invited her to a press conference and declared that she joined PTI, and if it is the same letter shown by Miss Memon, it's of shear desperation to get attention with a fake letter. Also Imran Khan said in his speech at Karachi Airport that they've stopped taking new entrants for now - they are organising themselves at the moment.

wow, if this is the mentality of Pakistanis then we might as well give up and start living in caves again.
How can they bring change when they have never been in Power?
Right now all they can do is promise change and show people the credentials they have. ie non corrupt, educated, experience in industry, etc.

Tameem, I noticed you have a long track record of attacking PTI, can I just ask if you are getting benefits from these corrupt leaders right now? That is the only reason I can think of for people to support the status quo.

If you are getting benefits, then let me just remind you that what you are doing is more dangerous then CIA, RAW, and Mossad combined. taking benefits at the expense of the country WILL kill Pakistan. It is not a matter of "If" it is a matter of "when"

If the might Roman empire collapsed due to corruption, then how do you think Pakistan will survive?

It is time to put greed aside and Help PTI save the country.

Rusty…its too arrogant and too naïve simultaneously….to just make character assassination of opponents whenever encounter defeat in arguments, you can not win votes for PTI like this…rest assured; the basic reason with PTI followers are that they just can’t think beyond their noses and want to live in illusions of their own making and whenever encounters reality its just too much for their small brain.

Let me tell you one thing loud and clear………PTI is the Status Quo……….i’m stating it with my exact conscious and believes…..i have elaborated this in 'detail' in past many threads, I just don’t want to repeat, if you don’t accept its upto you.

In own defense, I only say that let’s pray if all or any part of it is anywhere near true whatever you stated above about me than Allah’s curse falls upon me and if not than on the person who place false allegations in the first place.

she is in contact with PMLN too, was there at Khuwaja Rafique's anniversary and was present when Javed Hashmi decided to quit N league, and above all She even met Nawaz sharif in Saudi Arabia sometime back...

I see that she is ambitious, lets see what she is capable of...

Exactly, you concluded yourself what I want to convey in my previous post…and there is more in PMLNs sleeves hidden and will came out only nears elections…you see there is stark contrast of political posturing and gesturing shown by IK/PTI and NS/PMLN for quite some time in the same period.

It shows the strength of PMLN’s political maturity….and the coming elections will prove how wisely PMLN replicate the famous tortoise that eventually overcome very easily over arrogant, big mouthed but dumb ‘hare’…!!

actually he poses as if he is making a laugh at us in reply to our points, I do consider it against forum rules, let alone what ****** ******** ** *** **** ** ****** ** **** * ******

That's kinda harsh. Take it easy man, there's no need to attack his family.
I think your blind support for IK is making you oversensitive and emotional, once again.

The letter doesn't look legit. PTI is not run by Jaahils to write such un-professional letters. If that was the case, IK himself would have invited her to a press conference and declared that she joined PTI, and if it is the same letter shown by Miss Memon, it's of shear desperation to get attention with a fake letter. Also Imran Khan said in his speech at Karachi Airport that they've stopped taking new entrants for now - they are organising themselves at the moment.

Can anyone of PTI supporter shares with us what is the official reply of PTI against Marvi's Claim???

If she is lying than they should come out open against her....bcz this programm and Marvi's alligations seriously damage IK/PTI's credibility to the core.....and if they not comes up quick they will sure shot lost the plot immediately...the momentum is shifting right at this moment from PTI.....Hurry up...!!!

Rusty…its too arrogant and too naïve simultaneously….to just make character assassination of opponents whenever encounter defeat in arguments, you can not win votes for PTI like this…rest assured; the basic reason with PTI followers are that they just can’t think beyond their noses and want to live in illusions of their own making and whenever encounters reality its just too much for their small brain.

Let me tell you one thing loud and clear………PTI is the Status Quo……….i’m stating it with my exact conscious and believes…..i have elaborated this in 'detail' in past many threads, I just don’t want to repeat, if you don’t accept its upto you.

In own defense, I only say that let’s pray if all or any part of it is anywhere near true whatever you stated above about me than Allah’s curse falls upon me and if not than on the person who place false allegations in the first place.

arrogant? native? character assassinations?
Ok you made your point, I am really impressed that you know big words in English.
But knowing big words doesn't mean you know how to use them.

Can you exlplain to me how I was arrogant, native, an where did I character assassinate anyone here?
In fact if you read my post again I clearly asked you "can I just ask if you are getting benefits from these corrupt leaders right now?"
If I was character assassinating you, I would not ask such questions.

But of course all is just smoke an mirrors.
You wrote a paragraph of words, but you didn't say anything.
you didn't make a single legitimate point against PTI (or me).
Based on this evidence, I suspect you are getting some kind of benefit from status quo, so kindly clear up your motivation for the blind hate you are spewing.

And what did I state about you?
please re read what I said and then tell me what I said about you.

That's kinda harsh. Take it easy man, there's no need to attack his family.
I think your blind support for IK is making you oversensitive and emotional, once again.

something i have seen quite often in IK supporters

Exactly, you concluded yourself what I want to convey in my previous post…and there is more in PMLNs sleeves hidden and will came out only nears elections…you see there is stark contrast of political posturing and gesturing shown by IK/PTI and NS/PMLN for quite some time in the same period.

It shows the strength of PMLN’s political maturity….and the coming elections will prove how wisely PMLN replicate the famous tortoise that eventually overcome very easily over arrogant, big mouthed but dumb ‘hare’…!!

I dont deny the PMLN has more to offer, but its not "political maturity", you cannot deny how dump, mindless, self praising, short sighted, idiot, fool, stupid Nawaz Sharif personally is... We all witness that, General Jilani's letter well define Nawaz as "Empty Head"...

Its only that PMLN is well settled, well connected, plus Nawaz is conventional leader. go to him and get paid, he buys journalists, buys bureaucrats...he buys his potential candidates, sell senate seats, buy voters, rig elections, blackmail *(you know who makes files)

its Paisa phaink Tamasha dekh strategy...well and good for conventional politicians like Nawaz...

But I am sure Allah has brought forward Imran Khan for a purpose, and he is serving it, even giving 7000 plus as utility allowances to Grade-17 in Punjab wont change a thing for Nawaz League... cause like Hasan Nisar says "Ab ki bar Awam nay inkay sath Fraud kerna hai..."

I dont deny the PMLN has more to offer, but its not "political maturity", you cannot deny how dump, mindless, self praising, short sighted, idiot, fool, stupid Nawaz Sharif personally is... We all witness that, General Jilani's letter well define Nawaz as "Empty Head"...

Its only that PMLN is well settled, well connected, plus Nawaz is conventional leader. go to him and get paid, he buys journalists, buys bureaucrats...he buys his potential candidates, gives senate seats, buy voters, rig elections, blackmail *(you know who makes files)

its Paisa phaink Tamasha dekh strategy...well and good for conventional politicians like Nawaz...

But I am sure Allah has brought forward Imran Khan for a purpose, and he is serving it, even giving 7000 plus as utility allowances to Grade-17 in Punjab wont change a thing for Nawaz League... cause like Hasan Nisar says "Ab ki bar Awam nay inkay sath Fraud kerna hai..."

A phrase in punjabi written on Rikshaws perfectly suites such people.

...Aqqal Nahi Te Mojja Hee Mojja...

Its only that PMLN is well settled, well connected, plus Nawaz is conventional leader. go to him and get paid, he buys journalists, buys bureaucrats...he buys his potential candidates, gives senate seats, buy voters, rig elections, blackmail *(you know who makes files)

You are right...Grapes are sour....!!!

And as usual the moment PTI followers cornered argumentatively the next they came down heavily to abuse towards everyone....the problem is i couldn't reply you in the same manner...the atmosphere is too much one sided.

And as usual the moment PTI followers cornered argumentatively the next they came down heavily to abuse towards everyone....the problem is i couldn't reply you in the same manner...the atmosphere is too much one sided.

no thanks, asay angoor apki party mein hi rahen tou behtar hai... or asi politics apki party ko hi mubarik...

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

........ :laugh: so true...

Last edited by a moderator:

no thanks, asay angoor apki party mein hi rahen tou behtar hai... or asi politics apki party ko hi mubarik...

Sorry Mate....now you becomes repetitive...we have detailed discussion on it earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Mate....now you becomes repetitive...we have detailed discussion on it earlier.

what was left to discuss with a person who believes buying votes, rigging elections, buying journalists, buying bureaucrats, candidates, selling senate seats is all part of the game...

Discussion was over, the video was to nail it !!

Tameem you are the ONLY one here who defends PML (N) while over-whelming majority of this forum is with Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf..Have you ever thought why? We KNOW your pml (n) BETTER than you do. Their "local" bodies are as corrupt as PPP. They have got Punjab Government 5 times and national government 2 times..what they have done? Oh yeah motorway? They have ALL the old faces. Just like PPP , they are no better. They are now going for Senate elections under Zardari , how shameful! Your Nawaz is not an ambitious leader , let alone visionary. Imran Khan on the other hand W A N T to make Pakistan better. He is Oxford graduated and can talk to the Westerners with the confidence , a thing Nawaz never did or can do. Imran Khan gives us a "hope" , PML (N) doesn't . I already told you the situation here. Here in the West , many many wealthy businessman want to move back to Pakistan. Many many Pakistanis studying in TOP schools WANT to go back to Pakistan with all their expertise..but the ONLY AND ONLY hope they have is in PTI. If PTI comes to power , people will "trust" the leadership and would have "hope" of improvement. A flock of businessman , engineers , doctors , entrepreneurs , IT experts , political science majors , agriculture majors etc etc will move back to Pakistan and Inshallah support our country in this critical situation. BUT if Nawaz comes to power again...NO ONE is coming back. All the hope would fade away. People will become hopeless and let me say this with heavy heart , your sweet country Pakistan would go down to the level of Somalia i.e no hope of recovery for DECADES ! C'mon now and smell the coffee..you in your ego would ruin the future of Pakistan. PML (N) does have some many good faces but lets call spade a spade and realize the reality here. They CAN'T give anyone hope. Pakistan is already in lots of trouble ...your call tameem...what you want...

Back
Top Bottom