What's new

Martyrs of the 1962 India-China war honoured for the first time

Do even our friend, we will not inference in their internal affair, we just give our support to them that they need. From your tone, seems that, If you are rich, you must give them money directly, do not think about their self esteem? right, and china are still poor, but we still send money and material and food to NK selflessly every year, and we also corporate with PAK build plane, share most of technologies, the price of weapon to PAK also are much lower, there are also many other civilian joint project, we don't like western to hype them, of course, even there are such news be reported, you will not remeber it, care about it, accept it !!
And, USA, Israel and Russian, French are rich, they are always be rich, much richer than china, more than 50 year, where are you? as your logic, what a friendship? When they sell you weapon, they need less money from you? so, follow your logic, which country is your "friendly" state?

We never said USA, France is our friend. But Russia & Israel.. yes they are.

When we were at war in 71 with Pakistan, & both you and USA were supporting Pakistan. It was Russia, which put its weight behind us & result is in front of all.

If you consider to be frnd of Pak, why didn't you come to help them in that war?

In 1999 during kargil war, it was Israel, which helped us with lots of equipments & result is in front of all.

where were u, during that time? Why didn't you help your friend in that war?

China is friend of none........ Its just a PVT LTD Company, which uses its manpower, just for benefit of self.

Salute to our martyrs and everyone who defended the country against all odds.

It is often that adversity unites a nation and brings together each citizen for a larger national cause.

I dare say, even though the scale of 1962 war was much much smaller than 1971 (or even 1965 for that matter).. the 1962 war strengthened the national resolve much more (that those larger wars in terms of scale), simply because it was the shock and treachery we faced in modern independent India and we woke up from Gandhian pacifism.

Yes, it did divert development resources to military in subsequent years; that choice has to be made in a fair manner if we are to defend our nation agaisnt naked aggression.

Tibetans weren't prepared for China and today they live as refugees. Though, china was never remotely in a position to outrun India (like Japan over ran china) .... still these brave soldiers even though outnumbered at those times did a good job. In the process they not only defended but also the entire region, including Nepal, Bhutan and the parts of then Pakistan from chinese aggressions.

We look forward to those brave soldiers as idols of modern India. The homage to the martyrs is always due. We should never forget their sacrifices. Jai Hind.

We never said USA, France is our friend. But Russia & Israel.. yes they are.

When we were at war in 71 with Pakistan, & both you and USA were supporting Pakistan. It was Russia, which put its weight behind us & result is in front of all.

If you consider to be frnd of Pak, why didn't you come to help them in that war?

In 1999 during kargil war, it was Israel, which helped us with lots of equipments & result is in front of all.

where were u, during that time? Why didn't you help your friend in that war?

China is friend of none........ Its just a PVT LTD Company, which uses its manpower, just for benefit of self.
You have said we support PAK in 1971, Russia support, I don't find the difference between the job of china and russia, Do Russia send the soldiers to india? you are a little ridiculous!
About Kargil war, it is big skirmish, such a skirmish you do need the help from foreign, seems I overrated your ability!!
there are many weapon made by china in PAK, even china give PAK help, you can't remember it or care about it. and whether china are a friendly friend to PAK, not you make conclusion, it is PAK, just like Russia to India!!
You said we are just a PVT LTD company, so what about you? PUBLIC ONE? seems you are selfless completely, that one be ripped off by your friendly Russia time by time?

Salute to our martyrs and everyone who defended the country against all odds.

It is often that adversity unites a nation and brings together each citizen for a larger national cause.

I dare say, even though the scale of 1962 war was much much smaller than 1971 (or even 1965 for that matter).. the 1962 war strengthened the national resolve much more (that those larger wars in terms of scale), simply because it was the shock and treachery we faced in modern independent India and we woke up from Gandhian pacifism.

Yes, it did divert development resources to military in subsequent years; that choice has to be made in a fair manner if we are to defend our nation agaisnt naked aggression.

Tibetans weren't prepared for China and today they live as refugees. Though, china was never remotely in a position to outrun India (like Japan over ran china) .... still these brave soldiers even though outnumbered at those times did a good job. In the process they not only defended but also the entire region, including Nepal, Bhutan and the parts of then Pakistan from chinese aggressions.

We look forward to those brave soldiers as idols of modern India. The homage to the martyrs is always due. We should never forget their sacrifices. Jai Hind.
Play down your rival, lift your own image, and build the monument for your soldiers in the war, that's all what you can do!!
BTW, how old are you? from your word, I think you are under 15 years old, right?

Nehru should be responsible for the debacle, but not that simple, I think, it is government fault first, not just the leader's fault!
62 war change the history in some extent, expecially india destiny, 62 war push China to Pak's side completely, before that, the relationship between china and indian were better than that of PAK-China. I don't want to make quarrel here, but that war hurt india too much and influence indian till now!!
Maybe, If that war not happened, there are railway connect Tibet or Yunnan of china to india!!

I am not good at arithmetic, but that makes two losers, not one. It is only now that China is planning to link south China with Chittagong.

I am not good at arithmetic, but that makes two losers, not one. It is only now that China is planning to link south China with Chittagong.
hehe, you can entertain yourself, that's your "freedom".
the world know who are loser in reality, that's encough!

Play down your rival, lift your own image, and build the monument for your soldiers in the war, that's all what you can do!!
BTW, how old are you? from your word, I think you are under 15 years old, right?

What do you mean by "play down the rival".. or are you under the impression that chinese did anything "heroic" !!!

Ha !!... the chinese simply left in frustration. Their treachery failed to get the results they hoped for.

You have said we support PAK in 1971, Russia support, I don't find the difference between the job of china and russia, Do Russia send the soldiers to india? you are a little ridiculous!
About Kargil war, it is big skirmish, such a skirmish you do need the help from foreign, seems I overrated your ability!!
there are many weapon made by china in PAK, even china give PAK help, you can't remember it or care about it. and whether china are a friendly friend to PAK, not you make conclusion, it is PAK, just like Russia to India!!
You said we are just a PVT LTD company, so what about you? PUBLIC ONE? seems you are selfless completely, that one be ripped off by your friendly Russia time by time?

No they will not send solider to India,but will pressure u at ur northern border.

Nehru should be responsible for the debacle, but not that simple, I think, it is government fault first, not just the leader's fault!
62 war change the history in some extent, expecially india destiny, 62 war push China to Pak's side completely, before that, the relationship between china and indian were better than that of PAK-China. I don't want to make quarrel here, but that war hurt india too much and influence indian till now!!
Maybe, If that war not happened, there are railway connect Tibet or Yunnan of china to india!!

62 war has no where pushed china. With 1962 China lost India forever. Indians will never forget the war hence there there could never be "true" friendship between India and China.

India lost just a war, you lost an Important friend forever, which could be one of your strongest pillar in today's ego-politics of world.

Did the govt. Deliberately didn't honour the martyrs for 50yrs and organise any events to cover the political blunder and hide it under carpet to save its leaders face ?

What do you mean by "play down the rival".. or are you under the impression that chinese did anything "heroic" !!!

Ha !!... the chinese simply left in frustration. Their treachery failed to get the results they hoped for.
Get the mean after you read your indian comment that I responded to, Maybe you can't understand, you are indian, I am chinese, big differeent!
Result? we withdraw from the land unilaterally, you just care about the land. the purpose of the war we join to just to teach you lesson, let you know what are you, let Nehru know your real force, that's all!
From the article you post in the forum, too many, I don't think you real learn from the lesson, don't know whose fault. Maybe we are bad teacher, maybe you the lesson is hard to be understood for you!

No they will not send solider to India,but will pressure u at ur northern border.
Me too, do the same job to you in PAK-INDIA war, so tell me the difference between PAK-CHINA and Russia-India?

62 war has no where pushed china. With 1962 China lost India forever. Indians will never forget the war hence there there could never be "true" friendship between India and China.

India lost just a war, you lost an Important friend forever, which could be one of your strongest pillar in today's ego-politics of world.
So, you too!

Me too, do the same job to you in PAK-INDIA war, so tell me the difference between PAK-CHINA and Russia-India?

So, you too!

Well you afraid to do it in 1965,1971 and 1999.
|
Difference is, we have treaty of friendship between India-Russia. We can invoke it whenever we want it. Last time we invoke, Russian submarine came to help us. Treaty is still valid.
|
In pak-china less said is better. So much for taller than pole friendship or whatever !

The war didn't need to happen, if Nehru had some sense in him. Instead he had to play tough posture with forward policy, which Mao saw as a slow military advance to push Chinese out of disputed areas. Several hundred deaths occured for litterally nothing.

The war didn't need to happen, if Nehru had some sense in him. Instead he had to play tough posture with forward policy, which Mao saw as a slow military advance to push Chinese out of disputed areas. Several hundred deaths occured for litterally nothing.

Or Inorder to regain CPC control , Mao pushed both countries to war when the issues could be solved by discussions.

Mao ordered 1962 war to regain CPC control: Chinese strategist

And, USA, Israel and Russian, French are rich, they are always be rich, much richer than china, more than 50 year, where are you? as your logic, what a friendship? When they sell you weapon, they need less money from you? so, follow your logic, which country is your "friendly" state?
Very bad comparison
US,Russia,France>>>>>>>>China
India>>>>>>>PK,NK .
Russia is our friend as it stopped US and NATO attacking us and keeping China in control . We never said US is a true friend :P

Back
Top Bottom