What's new

Martyrs of the 1962 India-China war honoured for the first time

Or Inorder to regain CPC control , Mao pushed both countries to war when the issues could be solved by discussions.

Mao ordered 1962 war to regain CPC control: Chinese strategist
That "strategist" is a history retard then. Chinese garrision in Tibet at the time composed of several border defence regiments, totalling no more than 1/100 of China's military force. The bulk of the army was stationed along the borders against Soviet Union, Taiwan and Beijing. The garrison forces in Tibet had close to zero influence to Mao's power base in Shanghai and Beijing, where he was scheming to come back to power.

Furthermore, the general in charge of Chinese military operations at the time was Zhang Guohua, who did not belong to Mao's faction. Mao purged him as soon as he got back to power during the Cultural Revolution. This guy is essentially arguing that Mao gave his political enemies a victory agains the Indians so they could grow stronger. If that's not stupidity, I don't know what is.

hehe, you can entertain yourself, that's your "freedom".
the world know who are loser in reality, that's encough!

perhaps you did not note the context in which I made my comment. Instead of reacting like a teenager, you might try understanding what my point is first.

That "strategist" is a history retard then. Chinese garrision in Tibet at the time composed of several border defence regiments, totalling no more than 1/100 of China's military force. The bulk of the army was stationed along the borders against Soviet Union, Taiwan and Beijing. The garrison forces in Tibet had close to zero influence to Mao's power base in Shanghai and Beijing, where he was scheming to come back to power.

Furthermore, the general in charge of Chinese military operations at the time was Zhang Guohua, who did not belong to Mao's faction. Mao purged him as soon as he got back to power during the Cultural Revolution. This guy is essentially arguing that Mao gave his political enemies a victory agains the Indians so they could grow stronger. If that's not stupidity, I don't know what is.

Cannot be ruled out.

Back
Top Bottom