What's new

Martyred Armyman Aurangzeb's father set to join BJP: Jammu & Kashmir

Here comes the professional troll who pride himself on borrowed language just Iike his country pride itself in borrowed name. You personal attacks is what make me satisfied that I stepped on your nerves.:yahoo:

My criticism, that you call personal attacks, stem from my rooted dislike of sloppy thinking, sloppy preparation and sloppy presentation. If you look at your own grades - never mind sharing them with us and feeling embarrassed - you will see what I mean.

Btw I speak the truth unlike bhartis who follows the theory of speaking lie a thousand times will make it truth.

Anything but.

Even after hellfire aka Vibrio explained to you in careful detail what troops were deployed in Kashmir, your dead ignorance of the subject reduced you to wilful ignorance, refusing to listen and refusing to try and think for himself.

That's one example; on every occasion, you come in the conversation with a fixed view, that no facts can budge. The reason is that you have found out already that you can't argue things out; you just don't have the equipment to do that. Poor chap.

Yes it will. Just like the population of Muslims grew to reach 200M in bharat which was actually home of Hindus historically. Same in Sindh or Bangladesh where today Muslims are clear majority. :azn:

Learn, ignorant one, learn.

Mods, @Horus @waz @Dubious @WebMaster
They are at it again. This time attacking brother @AfrazulMandal

Yes, they already went after me several times but I don’t entertain their nonsense.

Let’s stay on course for the conversation and ignore them.

Indian Muslims have a right to enter into any conversation concerning them and give their view whenever they wish.

It is pretty widely accepted that Abdul Kalam is not a Muslim due to his worship of idols, and the fact he adhered to Hindu ideology and philosophy.

BJP’s favorite Muslim, which they use to beat every Indian Muslim as anti-national, was actually a Hindu.

CHim5uRWcAA6WEZ.jpg

CK76lScUYAAIq8m.jpg

main-qimg-552a9d120d3e7bf06eeb31b78415b628

main-qimg-5778c4cbdcf9c7cdf8a7c4345549b6c9

main-qimg-1b1b8a54714c0f544a58f28eaec860e3

main-qimg-8a3e5a36eedb19b059393cd0565a3f39-c

With Modi.

57f38ccd85e5bb2402c8505c54e8f399_L.jpg

At Kalam’s funeral.

The Muslim-killer’s favorite Muslim.

For not adhering to their rules. PDF Indian defense brigade is here to silence anyone who gets in their way.

Pakistanis shouldn’t have to look twice to write their opinions here, the same should go for Indian Muslims.

This is PDF and not BharatDF.

Mods should really control this gang here.

This is also a forum for intelligent educated people. How do you justify your continued presence?

what you do not understand is that AfrazulMandal is one of their gang, just playing different parts

joe shearer plays the leftist conciliator, Nilgiri plays sensible right winger, while AfrazulMandal is playing the stereotype Muslim caricature (none of them is a friend of Islam, Christianity, Pakistan etc.) However, Nilgiri is less dangerous and is more honest than the other 2

@Nilgiri

You've been passed.

My criticism, that you call personal attacks, stem from my rooted dislike of sloppy thinking, sloppy preparation and sloppy presentation. If you look at your own grades - never mind sharing them with us and feeling embarrassed - you will see what I mean.

Anything but.

Even after hellfire aka Vibrio explained to you in careful detail what troops were deployed in Kashmir, your dead ignorance of the subject reduced you to wilful ignorance, refusing to listen and refusing to try and think for himself.

That's one example; on every occasion, you come in the conversation with a fixed view, that no facts can budge. The reason is that you have found out already that you can't argue things out; you just don't have the equipment to do that. Poor chap.

Learn, ignorant one, learn.

This is also a forum for intelligent educated people. How do you justify your continued presence?

@Nilgiri

You've been passed.

Embarrassed? Where did you got that wanna be english boi. Carry on, on the belief that one day they will accept you.:lol:

Why you refuse to listen the fact that everyone have only one slogan "death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists".:sniper:

Going by your several troll posts I can safely assume,

he must be one of those bhartis who were worshipping and praying around trump picture and believe everything angreji is Mai baap
:rofl:

Embarrassed? Where did you got that wanna be english boi. Carry on, on the belief that one day they will accept you.:lol:

Why you refuse to listen the fact that everyone have only one slogan "death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists".:sniper:

Going by your several troll posts I can safely assume,

:rofl:

Yeah, right. Thanks for proving my point in such elegant fashion. :D

what you do not understand is that AfrazulMandal is one of their gang, just playing different parts

joe shearer plays the leftist conciliator, Nilgiri plays (or is) sensible right winger, while AfrazulMandal is playing the stereotype Muslim caricature (none of them is a friend of Islam, Christianity, Pakistan etc.) However, Nilgiri is less dangerous and is more honest than the other 2

I don’t really know any of them well. All I know is the other two have open agendas which are apparent.

Regarding the point on Abdul Kalam, he is 100% correct, he was a Hindu and claimed to follow Sanatam Dharma (their name for their faith.)

joe shearer plays the leftist conciliator, Nilgiri plays (or is) sensible right winger, while AfrazulMandal is playing the stereotype Muslim caricature (none of them is a friend of Islam, Christianity, Pakistan etc.) However, Nilgiri is less dangerous and is more honest than the other 2

Don't bother too much mate....those that want to be deluded can remain so. Only now do I truly understand just how far some extreme far right vermin (and extremists more broadly) will go to pose as agents to engage in subterfuge in the gullible of the "enemy"....and then they label me as "RSS" :lol: ....ok. They literally have no idea. Us Tamils lost arguably our greatest cultural gem in Ceylon to such things done by Portuguese....they think we do not know how this sh1t works (scuse my french) and how to spot it....and what the cost is at the end if its let to come to fruition.

Looks like it has worked among some weak minded types already (tagging mods waaaah...to cover up the unseemly truth that becomes grounded away from mere opinion by their very visceral action/reaction lol)....anyways they can learn the lesson in due course...these things never last you know. Good job by mods lately ignoring the beck and call of these types wanting specific shielding/protection from "nilgiri-man-BAD!" and his ilk.

Looks like it has worked among some weak minded types already (tagging mods waaaah

How is this not a personal insult? Something needs to be done about these abusive posters. @waz @Horus @Dubious @WebMaster

Good job by mods lately ignoring the beck and call of these types wanting specific shielding/protection from "nilgiri-man-BAD!" and his ilk.

Bragging about having shielding from mods.

How is this not a personal insult? Something needs to be done about these abusive posters. @waz @Horus @Dubious @WebMaster

Bragging about having shielding from mods.

Why don't you write a blog ? Write what you like, compose history as you go along, show that all others are vermin, only the Salafi are good and deserving of divine grace.....you could have a ball, and nobody will take a pin to your balloon.

I don’t really know any of them well. All I know is the other two have open agendas which are apparent.

Regarding the point on Abdul Kalam, he is 100% correct, he was a Hindu and claimed to follow Sanatam Dharma (their name for their faith.)

Are you now posing as Allah to confer titles of Muslim or Kafir on people?
Who are you again to brand anyone Muslim or non Muslim anyways? Shouldn't that judgement be left exclusively in the hands of Allah?

Who are you again to brand anyone Muslim or non Muslim anyways? Shouldn't that judgement be left exclusively in the hands of Allah?

It is.

“Whoever calls on another god together with Allah has no proof for doing so at all, and his reckoning is with his Lord. Truly the unbelievers have no success.” (23:117)

“So let him who hopes to meet his Lord do righteous work and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord.” (Soorat Al-Kahf, 18:110)

img_2085f.jpg

That’s all I will say of that matter. Brother @AfrazulMandal is 100% correct.

It is.

“Whoever calls on another god together with Allah has no proof for doing so at all, and his reckoning is with his Lord. Truly the unbelievers have no success.” (23:117)

“So let him who hopes to meet his Lord do righteous work and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord.” (Soorat Al-Kahf, 18:110)

img_2085f.jpg

That’s all I will say of that matter. Brother @AfrazulMandal is 100% correct.

You prove my point!

Your own quotes prove that only god can judge and the person in question will have to reckon him in the afterlife. So I ask again, who are you to say whether Mr. Kalam is Muslim or not?

There might be some Muslims who might consider you to be not Muslim for some of your actions or words. Are you going to let any Tom dick and Harry tell you otherwise? If not, why are you?

@Imran Khan drinks liquor which is considered wrong in Islam. Are you saying he is not a muslim? Or for that matter the millions of Pakistanis who indulge in drinking, smoking, gambling, drugs etc?
Are you saying they are no muslims either?

You prove my point!

Your own quotes prove that only god can judge and the person in question will have to reckon him in the afterlife. So I ask again, who are you to say whether Mr. Kalam is Muslim or not?

There might be some Muslims who might consider you to be not Muslim for some of your actions or words. Are you going to let any Tom dick and Harry tell you otherwise? If not, why are you?

@Imran Khan drinks liquor which is considered wrong in Islam. Are you saying he is not a muslim? Or for that matter the millions of Pakistanis who indulge in drinking, smoking, gambling, drugs etc?
Are you saying they are no muslims either?

I’m afraid you don’t quite understand Islam’s strong stance on shirk. It is the one sin which is unforgivable. The basis of Islam (shahadah) is rejection of other gods besides Allah.

The latter sins are vices (drinking etc.) and do not take one out of Islam.

The other point I want to make is Abdul Kalam being a public figure should be under scrutiny by the public for his statements and actions, especially if his ‘patriotism’ is used to beat Indian Muslims and silence them.

I’m afraid you don’t quite understand Islam’s strong stance on shirk. It is the one sin which is unforgivable. The basis of Islam (shahadah) is rejection of other gods besides Allah.

The latter sins are vices (drinking etc.) and do not take one out of Islam.

The other point I want to make is Abdul Kalam being a public figure should be under scrutiny by the public for his statements and actions, especially if his ‘patriotism’ is used to beat Indian Muslims and silence them.

Shirk is the biggest sin in Islam really worse sin to do after like murder

Nah he knows exactly what goes on in Dr. Kalam's head when he's doing/saying just about anything "non-halal". Don't question it. Like what is actual worship, what is non-worship....its all suddenly crystal clear when it is another individual's heart, soul and mind....based on what you merely observe and perceive to some rubric of your own....and judged as unfit/irredeemable/shirk etc etc

The guy also berates Bangladeshis for having prostitution as legal in their country (what kinda "Islamic" country can do this????)....but skirts issue suddenly when you mention one of his deemed favourite to-be-emulated country (Turkey) on it.

Its a parallel to Imran Khan vs Dr. Kalam like you mention. People see what they want to see....and judge on what they want to judge.....unlike God who ultimately sees all and judges on all. Its ok, just let them be, since same God will explain their errors and sins to them in the end (including indulging in this reprehensible attitude)....deep down they know that too if they actually believe in him. They basically do not see that each overt pre-judging (of another in place of yourself) they engage in, is directly correlated to their own lack of faith in God to do it in the end....by basic logic even (forget faith).

This forum just fits the bill for their imperfect human emotional side (and this is something broader for everyone to some degree) needing a place to vent, posture and feel superior. It is better off if you don't confront such types too much....they don't have this safe space out there where they are...so it doesn't matter how hypocritical they look in here.

@Joe Shearer @Atlas @Al-Ansar @M. Sarmad @VCheng

Back
Top Bottom