What's new

Martyred Armyman Aurangzeb's father set to join BJP: Jammu & Kashmir

Even if Muslims in India are a majority, they will be kept depressed and subjugated by dominant Hindus and especially this new brand of Hindu radicalism called Hindutva.

They will be subject to all sorts of pogroms, disinformation, and forced to live in fear until they become docile sheep.

Israel has a Palestinian and Arab majority, yet look how they are defeated and kept out of positions of power.

There is more to representation and human rights than the ability to vote. Look at the US where agregrious human rights violations and persecution of minorities still take place.

Gerrymandering, re-distribution of majority districts, ghettoisation, enforced inferiority complexes, increased jail populations of young minority males, writing out of minority contributions to history, science, mathematics, and most of lack of employment, education opportunities will always keep minorities demoralized and defeated.

India uses all these against the voiceless, defeated, and demoralized Muslim populations in India.
This victimhood complex is old now.
Muslims calling other religions radicalized is rich.
Muslims choose to get education in a madrassa ,they choose to have maulvis as their leaders.
Get over it if you guys can't catch up to the realities of 21st century.
Correction: it's unlikely to occur anytime soon. But at this rate, it will happen eventually.
Your comprehension skills are pathetic.

Convenient way to avoid the issues plaguing the Indian Muslim population. Hindus will always be preferred in educational opportunities and employment, which leaves no space for the Muslim community to rise out of ghettoisation and poverty.

Muslims choose to get education in a madrassa ,they choose to have maulvis as their leaders.

This is just your biases. Only a minority of Indian Muslims go to madrasas.

Maybe you have to ask yourself why those people prefer madrasas over public/private schools dominated by Hindus.

I’m not an Indian Muslim. These issues don’t plague us as Pakistanis.

@AfrazulMandal may be a better person to ask about these issues.

Brave father of brave son. I am very sure that India will defeat Zihad in kashmir with the help with these kind of People.

Convenient way to avoid the issues plaguing the Indian Muslim population. Hindus will always be preferred in educational opportunities and employment, which leaves no space for the Muslim community to rise out of ghettoisation and poverty.

Yes Hindus will be preferred because they are better educated, have better skills and are easy in merge into a company's culture, don't mix Religion with work.Whereas a muslim ,who will just quiver in the need of special requirements to fulfil his religious duties.

Its not the responsibility of everyone else to integrate muslims.

This is just your biases. Only a minority of Indian Muslims go to madrasas.

Maybe you have to ask yourself why those people prefer madrasas over public/private schools dominated by Hindus.

Govt provided free education to all ,now why are they going ? why is religion more important than their future ?
You should not expect a madrassa pass to be treated at the same level of a school kid.

I’m not an Indian Muslim. These issues don’t plague us as Pakistanis.

@AfrazulMandal may be a better person to ask about these issues.
Exactly,its none of your business.

Muslims calling other religions radicalized is rich.

Your comprehension skills are pathetic.
What is bad about a madrassa?

Maulvis are leaders only in uneducated pockets.
Yes, there are inspirational figures. But that's tht. We don't worship them. Unlike Sri Sri Sri Sri Sri and sad gurus.

Its not the responsibility of everyone else to integrate muslims.
This is a blanket term.

What do you mean by integrate?
Eat dal rice? We do.
Tolerate other religions? We do.
Pray to idols? ? ?

Even if Muslims in India are a majority, they will be kept depressed and subjugated by dominant Hindus and especially this new brand of Hindu radicalism called Hindutva.
That would not be possible. Unless hindus partition the country again. If democracy continues, eventually hindus will have to give space.

Jai Shree Ram.
If I remember correctly you were an atheist.

Or is your definition of atheism restrict itself to Islam only? Not that I am surprised ...

What is bad about a madrassa?

Maulvis are leaders only in uneducated pockets.
Yes, there are inspirational figures. But that's tht. We don't worship them. Unlike Sri Sri Sri Sri Sri and sad gurus.
https://www.indiatoday.in/programme...r-haryana-mosques-madrasas-1370141-2018-10-17
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kerala-wahhabism-madrasas-isis-saudi-arabia-1131272-2018-01-10
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...p-over-new-is-module/articleshow/67253528.cms
https://in.news.yahoo.com/radicalising-them-young-madrasa-terror-054701677.html

These above are just few news items which shows what madrasas are doing to this country.
Besides all madrasas crushes the potential of a young student and restrict it to religious studies, which are often tilted towards Wahhabi nonsense.

This is a blanket term.

What do you mean by integrate?
Eat dal rice? We do.
Tolerate other religions? We do.
Pray to idols? ? ?
Tolerate other religions ? that's funny.
where should i start Kashmir Kerala or Kairana ?
You tolerate till they are in majority otherwise its shariya all the way.

As long as it gets your panties in a twist, who cares in what I believe in.
Secular Indians are still better than Hindus who lean more right in every election.

restrict it to religious studies, which are often tilted towards Wahhabi nonsense.
What do you know about it? How can you dismiss them as nonsense. The are much better than what you learn in your sakhas or pathshalas. Kids learn how to grow as human. From law to personal conduct to women issues...it covers everything.

Kashmir Kerala or Kairana
If non Muslims prefer to leave their Muslim neighbor's, how is that our fault?

What do you know about it? How can you dismiss them as nonsense. The are much better than what you learn in your sakhas or pathshalas. Kids learn how to grow as human. From law to personal conduct to women issues...it covers everything.
They do learn how to grow as a human but in 7th century where ISIS style caliphate are hoped for,the same ISIS which has raped and murdered hundreds of thousands of women.

If non Muslims prefer to leave their Muslim neighbor's, how is that our fault?
I am sure kashmiri pandits left willingly.
you should be thankful that Hindus don't return those favours.

3.4 to 2.6 TFR drop? What HERESY is this?

Fake news obv! numbers and evidence don't matter a zilch to mard e momin complex :D

"1000 year wars" blah blah...surrender after that ego balloon and blame Bengalis being not true muslims. etc....rinse and repeat as needed....project next 1000 year block! Muh number analysis!

Its real funny how this complex allies itself with extreme "hindu" complex too (too fear monger that muslims will surpass the dharmics!!!...NO NO NO dont look at the numbers!)

@VCheng @Bengal71 @Joe Shearer @jbgt90 @scorpionx

Don't want to comment on Indian Muslims' fertility rates because I don't know much about it. But Pakistan is going to be in serious trouble with it's population growth, they are still not taking steps to curb it.

I work as an IT engineer and I have many Pakistani friends. These friends are IT or Engineering gradutaes and their wives are also highly educated. Most of them have 6-7 children. I personally know at least 3 Pakistani guys, two of them my close friends who have 6 children. If this is the fertility rate among highly educated couples in Australia, God knows what the situation is among poor, uneducated rural people in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom