What's new

Martyred Armyman Aurangzeb's father set to join BJP: Jammu & Kashmir

Muslims and other minorities are part and parcel of our modern India

Then why are Muslims under-represented in India's government? Why are Muslim heroes like Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Aurangzeb, Khiliji, etc constantly maligned rather than fairly evaluated? Why are places with Muslim-sounding names being given new names to be referred to? Why does the Indian government wish to prevent Muslims from living by Islamic law (e.g by trying to ban talaq)? Why are religious Muslims unfairly maligned (e.g Zakir Naik)? Why is it that if a Muslim makes a Hindu convert and then marries them it's called "love jihad"? Why are Muslims lynched for eating beef?

I'm sorry but your statement is incorrect, there are too many objections that one could easily raise. It's this thinking of "everything is fine" that led to partition in the first place, as well as other incidents such as the Gujarat riots or the current turmoil in Kashmir.

There is clearly a problem that needs addressing.

We have had remarkable muslim personalities

They were not religious Muslims by any stretch of the meaning (as far as I'm aware).

At this rate I don't expect the world to see 2100. Let alone Indian's, Pakistani's, Indian Hindus or Muslims. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Blunt, but true.

Love them or hate them, you will have to shake hands with Muslims and one day they will have the whole bharat. Reports suggest Muslim population will be around 20% by 2050 and about 25% by 2075. We can safely predict around 35% Muslim population by 2100 the way current trend moving.
Quite wrong, fertility rate amongst muslims are declining faster than other communities,
with economic growth and increased literacy muslims too are marrying late.
These predictions are based on current fertility rates, actually within a decade muslims will too
reach replacement fertility rate.
Thus by 2050 India will have declining population.

Quite wrong, fertility rate amongst muslims are declining faster than other communities,
with economic growth and increased literacy muslims too are marrying late.
These predictions are based on current fertility rates, actually within a decade muslims will too
reach replacement fertility rate.
Thus by 2050 India will have declining population.

No matter what you wanna believe the truth is that it is in Islam/muslim nature to grow to majority.

At this rate I don't expect the world to see 2100. Let alone Indian's, Pakistani's, Indian Hindus or Muslims. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

What you talking about?

Then why are Muslims under-represented in India's government? Why are Muslim heroes like Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Aurangzeb, Khiliji, etc constantly maligned rather than fairly evaluated? Why are places with Muslim-sounding names being given new names to be referred to? Why does the Indian government wish to prevent Muslims from living by Islamic law (e.g by trying to ban talaq)? Why are religious Muslims unfairly maligned (e.g Zakir Naik)? Why is it that if a Muslim makes a Hindu convert and then marries them it's called "love jihad"? Why are Muslims lynched for eating beef?

I'm sorry but your statement is incorrect, there are too many objections that one could easily raise. It's this thinking of "everything is fine" that led to partition in the first place, as well as other incidents such as the Gujarat riots or the current turmoil in Kashmir.

There is clearly a problem that needs addressing.

They were not religious Muslims by any stretch of the meaning (as far as I'm aware).

Blunt, but true.

Well...you are in correct to some extent...But you did not understand my statement...Modern India respect every one as equal in my country...No questions asked....But our past and culture is not based on the history of last couple of centuries..
I do not want to derail the thread with my response...

3.4 to 2.6 TFR drop? What HERESY is this?

Fake news obv! numbers and evidence don't matter a zilch to mard e momin complex :D

"1000 year wars" blah blah...surrender after that ego balloon and blame Bengalis being not true muslims. etc....rinse and repeat as needed....project next 1000 year block! Muh number analysis!

Its real funny how this complex allies itself with extreme "hindu" complex too (too fear monger that muslims will surpass the dharmics!!!...NO NO NO dont look at the numbers!)

@VCheng @Bengal71 @Joe Shearer @jbgt90 @scorpionx

A very sad example of an uneducated and ill informed person, who has been rejected by his own people, being used for political purposes. Really sad! All drama and no gain for BJP at least in Kashmir. The Indian government just created a pharia - he does not know what he is getting into. He will be dead soon.

Very sad that you convert your personal prejudices into wishing the death of a human being. Sickening.

It's not a belief it's the fact which has been studied over a decade.
Muslims will never be a majority in India.

Even if Muslims in India are a majority, they will be kept depressed and subjugated by dominant Hindus and especially this new brand of Hindu radicalism called Hindutva.

They will be subject to all sorts of pogroms, disinformation, and forced to live in fear until they become docile sheep.

Israel has a Palestinian and Arab majority, yet look how they are defeated and kept out of positions of power.

There is more to representation and human rights than the ability to vote. Look at the US where agregrious human rights violations and persecution of minorities still take place.

Gerrymandering, re-distribution of majority districts, ghettoisation, enforced inferiority complexes, increased jail populations of young minority males, writing out of minority contributions to history, science, mathematics, and most of lack of employment, education opportunities will always keep minorities demoralized and defeated.

India uses all these against the voiceless, defeated, and demoralized Muslim populations in India.

Modern India respect every one as equal in my country

No it doesn't, BJP has taken a massive step back in terms of how non-Hindus are viewed (as if it wasn't already bad enough).

I do not want to derail the thread with my response...

Then make a new thread on the topic and tag me.

Muslims will never be a majority in India.

Correction: it's unlikely to occur anytime soon. But at this rate, it will happen eventually.

Back
Top Bottom