What's new

Marium nawaz's academic achievements

you cant realize sarcasm. my post was about typical mentality of a patwari or a jiyala.
Sir ... my apologies, I feel emotional and reacted or you could say over-reaction on my behalf. Again sorry.

OOOOOOOOoo please don't tell me Maryam is a doctor ……. She never used doctor in her name so maybe she didn't complete her degree..

she is good enough what she can do

she is blamed for pocketing youth scheme funds too
the applications were worth Rs 100 and hundreds of thousands applied money seems to be unaccounted for because she resigned and no audit took place

Degree degree hothi hain asli ho ya jaali
strong words indeed

Look who is talking.This lady can not run her ministery and just good at doing dirty politics with ZERO proves. Typical Youthia Garbage..

This is what makes me hate patwaris. You have contributed nothing to this forum. Provided no proof or base to any of your arguments, all you’ve done is swear against the Govt. even being politically unaligned. One can see how mindless and uneducated you are. And you personally even more so than miss nawaz here, first learn to spell and speak. Then to type, and then to actually provide proof rather than just looking at your leaders and not understanding a thing, then just start yapping “yeah **** the govt of course they’re bad”. Grow up…or rather. Learn some common sense. But who am I talking to.
Look who is talking.This lady can not run her ministery and just good at doing dirty politics with ZERO proves. Typical Youthia Garbage..

she is good enough what she can do

she is blamed for pocketing youth scheme funds too
the applications were worth Rs 100 and hundreds of thousands applied money seems to be unaccounted for because she resigned and no audit took place
Tens of millions applied .... please correct your figures

Should be permanently banned. Him and all his patwari media cell alter egos.
Not all, but yeah, most of them should be banned from this forum. Most of them are just abusing PMIK, no one is posting anything logical or constructive, just some tweets from 'random' persons.

I never see in defence we have patwari hired. Army personnel should refrain from political engagement. This conversation is showing this person who claim himself army personnel should be trial for poor maintaining the code of conduct with public and just show off.

Not all, but yeah, most of them should be banned from this forum. Most of them are just abusing PMIK, no one is posting anything logical or constructive, just some tweets from 'random' persons.

What i meant was this guy seems to have multiple accounts. That’s the all i referred too. He does exactly that. Posts tweets from random people and most of the times it is irrelevant to the discussion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom