What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

My friend

A) Indian Moon Mission probe find Water on MOON.......... ( Hard to understand) Space achievement which West can't do even in 50 years after reaching on moon.

1St moon probe , bring real result , don't wasted time and energy send people probe to moon and find nothing.

B) Yes, , you can't accept that Law of Gravity was written i Indian well document Text, you feel very humiliating accepting that. Forget about planes.

Indian find 12000 years old city which has harbours also for ships,, 12000 Years......

C) you people don't deserve anything, during 19th and 20th century you killed many asian and 21st Century you making human right DRAMA , you kill someone and think this is 19th century and you have right to kill asian.

EU is not main trading partner of India, Nor India need EU, Its EU to who keep coming India get job for themselves, India SAID NO free imports of CARS and Whine, do what you can't , we don't sign FTA, this is what India said.

lol

your own trade department labels EU as indias main business partner. Maybe they should hire you.

P.s.: please more of your alien bullshit.

Excuse me now. I get lunch. Spaghetti bolognese. Moooow

lol

your own trade department labels EU as indias main business partner. Maybe they should hire you.

Indians knew gravity laws 500 years before Newton
read this , its proven Fact EU is nothing but bunch to liars and thief also..... prove fact with document.

UK wanted to move of EU, France don't danm what you small country think . Its EU i think "Italy" who dissolved all contacts with MODI and not all EU leaders wanted to shake hands with modi and running after him for appointment. lol you people make laugh.....

Already told you, 21st century , White Supremacy is gone already.... so better accept the fact and live to else keep talking , nothing gonna happen . you will get taste of indian.

Your personal will remain in India and after 5 years once sentenced and he will spend time in jail ........and 2nd one will have to come .... or else someone from your diplomat will goto jail on forgery charges... and

Why you people are so so much fool , don't know which is fishing ship of indian flag and pirates..... you should teach something to your uneducated soldiers before sending them about geography. ......

As Indian student solve those mathematical problem which you teach them in engg...lol

Last edited:
lol

Why to make EU vs India now ? Its a case of murder of Indian nationals inside Indian waters by foreign soldiers and those fishermen were innocent people not any pirates. What Indian courts are doing second and third world countries are seeing towards India as those countries are even having similar issues with powerful countries. I do think that majority of countries want changes in the International conventions when it comes to the arrests and killing of innocent people who have nothing do with any crime. We cant deny that there are innocent people who become victims when big companies and big powers involve. Now in this globalized world there is need for the protection of innocent people.

Fishermen for sure will go to catch fish so that they can feed their families and India is not Somalia to be silent. Indian Coastal Guards and Indian System will protect their maritime zone.

Prelude to Piracy: The Poor Fishermen of Somalia - SPIEGEL ONLINE
About 700 ships from other countries, they said, were casting their nets along Somalia's roughly 3,300 kilometers (2,050 miles) of coastline, using practices that showed little consideration for the fish stocks or local fishermen. None of the trawlers, the Somali fishermen claimed, had a license or an agreement with the government in Mogadishu.

How Somalia's Fishermen Became Pirates - TIME
A United Nations report in 2006 said that, in the absence of the country's at one time serviceable coastguard, Somali waters have become the site of an international "free for all," with fishing fleets from around the world illegally plundering Somali stocks and freezing out the country's own rudimentarily-equipped fishermen.

Last edited:
Indians knew gravity laws 500 years before Newton
read this , its proven Fact EU is nothing but bunch to liars and thief also..... prove fact with document.

UK wanted to move of EU, France don't danm what you small country think . Its EU i think "Italy" who dissolved all contacts with MODI and not all EU leaders wanted to shake hands with modi and running after him for appointment. lol you people make laugh.....

Already told you, 21st century , White Supremacy is gone already.... so better accept the fact and live to else keep talking , nothing gonna happen . you will get taste of indian.

Your personal will remain in India and after 5 years once sentenced and he will spend time in jail ........and 2nd one will have to come .... or else someone from your diplomat will goto jail on forgery charges... and

Why you people are so so much fool , don't know which is fishing ship of indian flag and pirates..... you should teach something to your uneducated soldiers before sending them about geography. ......

As Indian student solve those mathematical problem which you teach them in engg...lol

speak english. I dont understand your bla bla

Our soldier is not in prison, He works in our embassy, attends night clubs and party. Your government dropped charges on our pressure and already lost billions of € in revenues because free trade between EU and India. EU is indias biggest trading partner. And now face reality. Your economy is slowing down, you are ruled from a moron who believes ancient indians travelled space and had genetic engineering. Your so called space program is nothing but hot air, since your mars craft was build from spareparts delivered to you from ESA. Your countrey loses economic motion and international renomee. I know that many members hee in this forum have zero clue about military at all. Most are just internet warriors and video gamers, but let me explain you something:

This case does affect italian security and international security. If italy would allow this bullshit, then we can close our entire military down. No soldier would serve a nation that does not protect him. A soldier must trust his nation, that No one is left behind. The EU, USA and NATO can end mission Atalata that fight against pirates from Somalia. because it would lose any basement. Infact it was USA who told india to drop this shit because it woukd endanger the international efforts to fight terrorism. What we see here is a butthurt india who want look strong but acts like an absolute weakling because it fears the consequences. If india would be strong it would have pulled through its "terrorist law". But your coward leaders realized that they would label italy a terrorist country then and did fear the consequences. And no, our soldiers are not murderers. It was an accident.

We already got one soldier home. Our government already said we will not send him back, since we dont trust the indian healthcare system. Our ambassador will also leave india and so will the 2nd marine. You had 3 years time to solve this behind closed doors and save your face. Your own diplomats told Our government that this case must be dropped, since it hurts indias own interests, for populistic reasons they did not hear. Your own military said this will hurt indian military interests in war against terrorism and pirates.

Now let us look at the results:

- you ruined your friendship with a country that was always pro india since one hundred years
- you brought entire EU (your largest trading partner) against you and let fail free trade talks that cost your economy hundreds of billions of €
- you endanger international efforts in war against piracy and terrorism

good luck with your minority complex. India is a country that often enough was target of terrorism. Two idiots driving fast towards a filled oil tanker, reacting to no warnings will always cause the same result. Our soldiers feard a USS Cole like attack. Get over it and face reality.

Yes i support our soldiers, as entire italy does. They did the right thing and evryone would do the same in this situation. No matter if you like it or not, your soldiers would have done the same.

As you can see now, we let things escalate. Do as you wish. Italy waited 3 years that your incompetent banana republic system deals with this case. Time is over. One soldier is home. Our ambassador is also on the way back home and so will be our 2nd soldier. If india want create an enemy its indias right to do so. We won´t waste any further time with this nonsense.

We have bigger problems in this world than playing with the tribal leaders of a backwarded society.

And don´t worry for our 2nd soldier. The italian embassy has a huge garden.

And if you believe that we would send one of our soldiers, who needs the best medical attention into your backwarded 3rd world hellhole for treatment...
you italians are stupid, ignorant people. first you killed our innocent people and now instead of apologizing you are bashing us. who the hell are you calling us 3rd world country? just compare Italy with India and see who is better. you are country of beggars. begging to EU to save your ***. you are bashing our space program so tell me what do you got? do italy owns a single rocket of its own? have you build a single satellite of your own? do you have your own SLV? we have every thing of our own. you are nothing in front of us.always hiding behind EU you bloody beggars.
just do some research and see difference between Indian and italy's military. Italy will pay for its ignorance and arrogance.

Why to make EU vs India now ? Its a case of murder of Indian nationals inside Indian waters by foreign soldiers and those fishermen were innocent people not any pirates. What Indian courts are doing second and third world countries are seeing towards India as those countries are even having similar issues with powerful countries. I do think that majority of countries want changes in the International conventions when it comes to the arrests and killing of innocent people who have nothing do with any crime. We cant deny that there are innocent people who become victims when big companies and big powers involve. Now in this globalized world there is need for the protection of innocent people.

Fishermen for sure will go to catch fish so that they can feed their families.

Those "fisher man" did go with high speed towards an oil tanker and did react to no warning. A similar tactic was done from terrorists at the USS Cole incident. Our soldiers were right to stop their approach towards the tanker. If they would have a bomb on their boat they could cause a disaster. Beside that, this case is closed. Its not even worth debating about this, since italy does not accept this court and does not respect it. Italy did never any bad to india, infact italy was a close friend of the indian nation. If you are too stupid to understand what damage you create, than this is your problem, not ours. You want that italy dissolves its army and military, you want destroy the band of loyality between a nation and its soldiers. You know very well, that italy can not and will not accept one of its soldiers just one day in an indian prison. There is a red line and you know it.

And italy is a state of EU. Both soldiers are EU citizens and EU soldiers. You can try to escalate it further or finally find a way to solve this peacefully so italy and india can live with it and forget about it.

you italians are stupid, ignorant people. first you killed our innocent people and now instead of apologizing you are bashing us. who the hell are you calling us 3rd world country? just compare Italy with India and see who is better. you are country of beggars. begging to EU to save your ***. you are bashing our space program so tell me what do you got? do italy owns a single rocket of its own? have you build a single satellite of your own? do you have your own SLV? we have every thing of our own. you are nothing in front of us.always hiding behind EU you bloody beggars.
just do some research and see difference between Indian and italy's military. Italy will pay for its ignorance and arrogance.

even our beggars wear better clothes than your rich. come back when you reached our living standard. And yep, we do build satellites and entire compartments of the ISS. We have ESA a space agency lightyears ahead of the firecrackers you send up. We recently landed on a comet...in case you missed it.

And who i'm to call you a 3rd world country? Well someone who owns a shower, toilet and electricity in his apartment. Something that 90% of indians lack.

We will pay for our arrogance? How so? You want scare us? How comes we aren't scared? You must try harder. We just arrested 18 indian sailors infront sicily.

This case does affect italian security and international security. If italy would allow this bullshit, then we can close our entire military down. No soldier would serve a nation that does not protect him. A soldier must trust his nation, that No one is left behind.

I agree completely, which is why I have been arguing for a quick settlement to this issue.

We already got one soldier home. Our government already said we will not send him back, since we dont trust the indian healthcare system.

As already said by @Guynextdoor2 , arguing that Italian cardiac care is better than in India would be more than a bit of a stretch. Indian cardiac surgeons are amongst the very best, the sheer volume of work they do guarantees that.

Our ambassador will also leave india and so will the 2nd marine.

Your ambassador may leave but I don't think it will be easy for the 2nd marine. The Supreme Court could well send him to an actual prison cell. Italy may have a very valid argument but walking away from an undertaking given in the Supreme court is stupid & guaranteed to remove any sympathy. Far better to have the marine brought to India in an air ambulance and taken him to any hospital here.

even our beggars wear better clothes than your rich. come back when you reached our living standard. And yep, we do build satellites and entire compartments of the ISS. We have ESA a space agency lightyears ahead of the firecrackers you send up. We recently landed on a comet...in case you missed it.

And who i'm to call you a 3rd world country? Well someone who owns a shower, toilet and electricity in his apartment. Something that 90% of indians lack.

We will pay for our arrogance? How so? You want scare us? How comes we aren't scared? You must try harder. We just arrested 18 indian sailors infront sicily.
still begging. stating achievements of ESA. what is your own achievement?? is it that hard question to understand??
come out of dreamland of EU and tell me standard of your country. nobody cares about Italy. yes you got shower, toilet and electricity in your apartment by begging to rich EU countries. come out of security umbrella of EU which also you got by begging to EU then we will see how much brave country you are. cowards hiding behind EU to save your ***.

I agree completely, which is why I have been arguing for a quick settlement to this issue.

As already said by @Guynextdoor2 , arguing that Italian cardiac care is better than in India would be more than a bit of a stretch. Indian cardiac surgeons are amongst the very best, the sheer volume of work they do guarantees that.

Your ambassador may leave but I don't think it will be easy for the 2nd marine. The Supreme Court could well send him to an actual prison cell. Italy may have a very valid argument but walking away from an undertaking given in the Supreme court is stupid & guaranteed to remove any sympathy. Far better to have the marine brought to India in an air ambulance and taken him to any hospital here.

hus health is priority. A hours long flight is definitly not in his interest nor best we can do for him. This entire thing reached breaking point. Try to see it from our point of view. No leader in italy would survive the next election or even his current office time if he gives by now. The people here boil over this. The military boils as well and you understand that.

still begging. stating achievements of ESA. what is your own achievement?? is it that hard question to understand??
come out of dreamland of EU and tell me standard of your country. nobody cares about Italy. yes you got shower, toilet and electricity in your apartment by begging to rich EU countries. come out of security umbrella of EU which also you got by begging to EU then we will see how much brave country you are. cowards hiding behind EU to save your ***.

italy is a G7 nation, one of the leading industrial nations and also leading in technology. Think you know Ferrari, Fincantieri and so on. Also i wonder what religion you are and if those hate is allowed in your religion. What does Karma say about this?

Those "fisher man" did go with high speed towards an oil tanker and did react to no warning. A similar tactic was done from terrorists at the USS Cole incident. Our soldiers were right to stop their approach towards the tanker..

Not consistent will the facts.

"Vice-Admiral K.N. Sushil, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the Southern Naval Command and Commander-in-Chief (Coastal Defence) of the Southern Zone, opined that the crew and armed guards of Enrica Lexie had failed to fully implement IMO circular MSC.1/Circ.1334 (23 June 2009) and procedures issued through IMO BMP4 while transiting high risk areas :

"If they thought they were being chased by a pirate vessel, they should have carried out evasive manoeuvres to alter the course of the ship, as enunciated by the guidelines. If the skiff was still after them, they would've fired a few warning shots well above the bow of the pirate vessel to deter it. Unfortunately, they do not seem to have done any of this. The Italians are claiming that this was a successful anti-piracy operation, but it is crystal clear that the fishermen were unarmed and were not attempting to come alongside the tanker to board it. As the tanker crew claims to have been fired upon, I sent INS Kabra to ascertain if there were bullet marks on it. It went around the ship to find that there was none. I've also asked my men to verify the tanker's logbook to account for the number of rounds fired by the guards. This is to see if they had fired any warning shot at all. What are you talking about the fishing vessel giving you a chase when the maximum speed it can attain is just about eight knots?"

"Umberto Vitelli, the captain of the Enrica Lexie, in his deposition to Indian investigators expressed surprise at the marines' decision to open fire : "When they (the marines) were standing at starboard with weapons, I never thought that they would start (to) fire,". He went on to add that it was only after he heard gunshots that he increased to full speed, sounded the foghorn and the general alarm. In his statement to Kerala police, James Mandley Samson, chief officer of the Enrica Lexie said : "I took binoculars ... I couldn't see any person with weapons in the boat,"

"In his statement to Indian police, which Reuters has obtained, Captain Vitelli said it was only after he heard gunshots that he increased to full speed, sounded the foghorn and the general alarm.

Up until that point, he had been monitoring the fishing boat as it closed from 2.8 nautical miles to within 800 metres of the ship. In recounting the moments before the shooting, he voiced no suspicion the boat could be a pirate vessel.

In his statement, Vitelli expressed surprise at the marines' decision to open fire. "When they (the marines) were standing at starboard with weapons, I never thought that they would start (to) fire," he said."

...."
Asked to explain the apparent discrepancy between the official Italian account and the statements of the captain and the crew members, lawyers for the marines declined to comment, saying the case was before the court.

One of the marines now awaiting trial reported seeing "persons with firearms on their shoulders" as the fishing boat closed to within 300 yards (metres) of the ship, according to a report submitted by the captain immediately after the shooting to global maritime security agencies: the UK Maritime Trade Operations (UKMTO) and the Maritime Security Centre Horn of Africa (MSCHOA).

Two crew members of the Enrica Lexie were unable to confirm the marine's sighting of weapons on board the fishing boat.

"I took binoculars ... I couldn't see any person with weapons in the boat," said James Mandley Samson, chief officer of the Enrica Lexie, in his statement to Kerala police. Another sailor on board the ship told police he, too, had seen no weapons."

Murder trial of Italian marines in India navigates murky waters| Reuters

hus health is priority. A hours long flight is definitly not in his interest nor best we can do for him. This entire thing reached breaking point. Try to see it from our point of view. No leader in italy would survive the next election or even his current office time if he gives by now. The people here boil over this. The military boils as well and you understand that.

italy is a G7 nation, one of the leading industrial nations and also leading in technology. Think you know Ferrari, Fincantieri and so on. Also i wonder what religion you are and if those hate is allowed in your religion. What does Karma say about this?

Italy is a non entity. Leading in technology is not a line you take with the likes of India.

what do you expect? we should forget our peoples murder for your politicians??

i am Hindu and my religion does not teach me to hate anyone but it teaches criminals must be punished. and karma says marines should be punished for their crimes. is it wrong to ask for justice?

what do you expect? we should forget our peoples murder for your politicians??

This matter should have been settled politically. Trying soldiers of a friendly country for a crime that may not even be under Indian jurisdiction is not a very good move. Sets a bad precedent for our own soldiers. I can understand & even sympathise with the Italian position but they seem to have a way of shooting their own foot by doing stupid things. This action by Italy is just that - Stupid!

Farrari is past , we know Fiat which failed in Indian market , poor car... it take only indian cars it only Moreover Space , Nuclear is new frontiers.......

Back
Top Bottom