What's new

Marhaba Video Song | Mehrunisa V Lub U | Danish Taimoor, Sana Javed, Jawed sheik

Let them shout dekhen ge bhi aur shor bhi daalein ge.
Pehley ye phir yalghaar :-)
Kpk walon key liye ahem pegham
Janaan,actor in law and zindagi kitni haseen hy ka tv premiere hay eid par @RealNapster

then there was Khuda Kay liye, waar, the film govt banned for ridiculing politicans and hollywood which Pakistani loved more then film you mentioned. I agree, item numbers attract people hence i said make it separate industry, to me when you dont have sound plot you have to hide behind item numbers and mujra for promotion.
Not really JPNA earned 48 crore no movie has crossed 40 crore after JPNA
The film govt banned Maalik too had scenes people can easily object to and so did waar
In some cases it does but in many cases the item song ends up becoming the identity of the movie
E-g Namaloom Afraad and Karachi Sey Lahore
The numbers will speak for this movie from what i know atleast in first 3 days of eid Mehrunisa will outearn even Yalghaar due to its better media partner and promotion atleast in Pakistan

@Divergent1 Bibi duniya kahan sey kahan chali gayi zarvan miyan kay dialogues same rahey :D
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jawani-phir-nahi-ani-wheres-the-outrage-now.402486/

Pehley ye phir yalghaar :-)
Kpk walon key liye ahem pegham
Janaan,actor in law and zindagi kitni haseen hy ka tv premiere hay eid par @RealNapster

Not really JPNA earned 48 crore no movie has crossed 40 crore after JPNA
The film govt banned Maalik too had scenes people can easily object to and so did waar
In some cases it does but in many cases the item song ends up becoming the identity of the movie
E-g Namaloom Afraad and Karachi Sey Lahore
The numbers will speak for this movie from what i know atleast in first 3 days of eid Mehrunisa will outearn even Yalghaar due to its better media partner and promotion atleast in Pakistan

@Divergent1 Bibi duniya kahan sey kahan chali gayi zarvan miyan kay dialogues same rahey :D
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jawani-phir-nahi-ani-wheres-the-outrage-now.402486/

Lmao hahahahahahhaa omg hahahaha I just read it

then there was Khuda Kay liye, waar, the film govt banned for ridiculing politicans and hollywood which Pakistani loved more then film you mentioned. I agree, item numbers attract people hence i said make it separate industry, to me when you dont have sound plot you have to hide behind item numbers and mujra for promotion.
19748635_1482773158470536_4915472773597924796_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom