What's new

March for Democracy Watch Thread

March for democracy? I thought islamists were against democracy. :undecided:
Actually Indian Diplomats are repeatedly quoting this again and again.....

No one is listening to them.......:( Specially USA

But aren't you guys against the concept of democracy?

1535659_600081850079783_1482621081_n.jpg

From Pabna

But aren't you guys against the concept of democracy?

Who is "are you guys"??

BNP is a democratic Party... In fact it once brought down the dictatorship of Ershad and established Multi-party Democracy.......

Jamayet - e - Islam is identical with Erdogan's AKP.....

They are organizing the March.....

For all Bangladeshis, please don't respond to indian circular statement that we all heard billion times already. This jaunty indian character few days ago falsely accused Bangladeshis to be involved in Singapore riot. Indians will lie and run propaganda and whole world know it. SO let them be rejected with neglect.

I had an online chit chat with American Ambassador.... I tried to explain the current political situation.... He didnt give any reply about politics.... switched to BNS samudra Joy discussion.... But I have managed to explain.... I felt He had a clear concept about our politics....Not biased like our noisy neighbor.....

US has far better understanding of political dynamics in Bangladesh and indian propaganda against opposition specially against Jamaat. For US ambassador its bit sensitive to discuss because he wants to keep his and US position private. Also, there are other regional calculation that is currently influencing US policy.

There was meeting earlier between US ambassador and Hasina's defense advisor Tareq Sididiqui. Timing and context makes the meeting interesting and important.

You guys need to watch this site by Sheikh Mohiuddin, the President of "Liberal Party", looks like he has a lot of inside scoop:

অবশেষে ৫ বিদেশী পর্যবেক্ষক নির্বাচন দেখতে ঢাকার পথে রওয়ানা হয়েছেন !! |

খোজ নিয়ে জানা গেছে এই ৫ নাগরিক হলেন-প্রধানমন্ত্রী পুত্র সজিব ওয়াজেদের আমেরিনা নাগরিক খ্রীষ্ঠান স্ত্রী খ্রিস্টিনা, প্রধানমন্ত্রীর বোন শেখ রেহানার মেয়ের খ্রীস্টান স্বামী, শেখ রেহানার ছেলের ইহুদি স্ত্রী, প্রধানমন্ত্রীর পররাষ্ট্র বিষয়ক উপদেস্টা গওহর রিজভীর ইতালিয়ান স্ত্রী, তাঁর আমেরিকান মেয়ে। এই ৫ বিদেশী পর্যবেক্ষক আগামী ৪ জানুয়ারী ঢাকায় অবতরণ করেই ভোট কেন্দ্র পর্যবেক্ষণে যাবেন। তাদের নিরাপত্তার জন্য ইতোমধ্যেই এসএসএফ-এর বিশেষ স্কোয়াড প্রস্তুত করা হয়েছে।

5 American and European relatives of Awami League leaders are on the way to "observe and validate" the Jan. 05 "election".

this is not a peaceful march after Army deployed the rage of crowd would be at its peak.
That is something we in Pakistan call "Dama Dam Mast Qalander".

Back
Top Bottom