What's new

March for Democracy Watch Thread

tyranny is better than eternal civil war.

I'm saying about govt. tyranny over the people of Bangladesh...civil war is better than this if its goal is to setup a govt. who will care for the people.

I'm saying about govt. tyranny over the people of Bangladesh...civil war is better than this if its goal is to setup a govt. who will care for the people.
Any power - is tyranny, as it restricts the freedom of man. But are you ready to kill millions to change tyrants to another tyrants ? Bad democratic government can be changed only to another bad democratic government.

Any power - is tyranny, as it restricts the freedom of man. But are you ready to kill millions to change tyrants to another tyrants ? Bad democratic government can be changed only to another bad democratic government.

People fight for the better though the ultimate goal maybe a mirage and in current situation in BD there's no alternative.

March for democracy have failed to force delayed the farce of 5th January election . Hassina have effectively withstand the pressure from western pressure for a election inclusive of all parties . Now what Hassia has achieve with the waste of around 300 crore taka is the chance to called herself elected prime minister of three times like Khaleda .

March for democracy have failed to force delayed the farce of 5th January election . Hassina have effectively withstand the pressure from western pressure for a election inclusive of all parties . Now what Hassia has achieve with the waste of around 300 crore taka is the chance to called herself elected prime minister of three times like Khaleda .

Frankly, the election shouldn't be delayed, it should be held as soon as possible. An illegitimate election will accelerate Hasina's departure. As far as people's acceptance for the election is concerned, it's quite evident, it hardly looks like tomorrow is our general elections.

1535746_678485162191658_226060714_n.jpg

Frankly, the election shouldn't be delayed, it should be held as soon as possible. An illegitimate election will accelerate Hasina's departure. As far as people's acceptance for the election is concerned, it's quite evident, it hardly looks like tomorrow is our general elections.

There are mainly three types of people who will vote tomorrow:

1. Die-hard Awami clowns.

2. Middle-class Hindu families.

3. People getting paid to vote. Or in other words, "mercenary" voters.

People who have genuine lives to run don't give a damn about the election since it doesn't benefit them in anyway.

People fight for the better though the ultimate goal maybe a mirage and in current situation in BD there's no alternative.

There are some things worth fighting for. Freedom is one. And one to be defended.

We rejected tyrants before in our history. Be they the Mughals, the British, the Pakistanis, BAKSAL, and Ershad. And we can do so again.

1. Die-hard Awamis.
People who have genuine lives to run don't give a damn about the election since it doesn't benefit them in anyway.

True, but not sure about the Hindus, even they are fed up of the chhatro league goons, also many of my Hindu friends won't vote as they told me.

I like when our government can completely seal our borders with BD .BD illegal immigrants is bleeding Indian economy.Rest we dont care about what is happening in BD.We only note BD only for our national security ,otherwise we dont care about BD.

1. Die-hard Awami clowns.

Oh you have forgot one other type, indians living illegally in Bangladesh and collected ID card illegally. These indians will also turn up.

Oh you have forgot one other type, indians living illegally in Bangladesh and collected ID card illegally. These indians will also turn up.

You know what's funny? You don't even need an ID card to vote! :omghaha:

Some of my colleagues have been handpicked to help administer the election today. And this weird fact has been revealed recently among us. This will hit the media in time.

I'll update on the situation.

Back
Top Bottom