What's new

March for Democracy Watch Thread

1522147_566555636754105_1042567924_n.jpg

1527102_566555673420768_60263236_n.jpg

1496637_566555706754098_758454378_n.jpg

1512444_566555536754115_1126302671_n.jpg
are these half-monkey half-humans going to be identified and dealt with?? @kobiraaz

I've met considerable amount of AL supporters, ironically they are fas okhtoh namaazi, yet the party contradicts everything Islam.
We know how these Awami Leaguers roll in their waistcoasts jumping around with their pot bellies, they are cowards and know their party has lost the war.

@IamBengali I bet it took some hard digging around the internet to find those images lol. Even with most media outlets being controlled by AL people most of the images show that BNP and Jamat have obviously got the people of Bangladesh on stronghold.

People who don't live in BD such as kalu miah are trying to incite an armed conflict.
What do U expect from a rational thinker/patriot to do, when he/she sees 10% traitors that are armed to teeth killing 90% unarmed civilians?

Khaleda gone insane: Minister

df0a62591da9f8b6627aadddca3b387020131230.jpg

Forest and environment minister Hasan Mahmud claimed on Monday that the BNP chairperson and leader of the opposition Khaleda Zia has ‘lost her mental balance,’ as the party men did not respond to her call to join Sunday’s ‘march for democracy’ programme.
‘Khaleda Zia has lost her mental balance as the people did not show up responding to her call,’ he said.
The minister made the remarks while addressing a protest rally in front of the party's central office in Bangabandhu Avenue, this morning.
The ‘march for democracy’ in Dhaka planned by the BNP-led opposition alliance on Sunday failed to take off as the law enforcers and ruling party activists ruled the city roads blocking all its entry points and thwarted all efforts taken by the opposition activists to join the
rally.
Addressing the programme, state minister for law Quamrul Islam said those who involved in the recent killings and violence would be brought under trial on charge of crimes against humanity.
The programme was addressed, among others, by Dhaka city AL acting general secretary Mofazzal Hossain Chowdhury Maya.

Khaleda gone insane: Minister

I couldn't agree more. :agree:

And I thot as per other pro Pakistan Bangladeshi members on PDF that BNP is very famous there and people are fuming against Shaikh Haseena? Was it like Propaganda busted or something?

I've met considerable amount of AL supporters, ironically they are fas okhtoh namaazi, yet the party contradicts everything Islam.
We know how these Awami Leaguers roll in their waistcoasts jumping around with their pot bellies, they are cowards and know their party has lost the war.

@IamBengali I bet it took some hard digging around the internet to find those images lol. Even with most media outlets being controlled by AL people most of the images show that BNP and Jamat have obviously got the people of Bangladesh on stronghold.

Common sense dictates that even RAWAMYS pray 100 okhtoh, theirs wouldn't be answered. Islam is far more than just praying

Mad, ignorant and anti-Islam- an Awami Leaguer falls in at least one of these categories.

maybe it's a forged picture. but we all know Khaleda Zia supports our brethren in other Muslim countries. and who does Kafer League support?
Most probably this is a photoshopped picture.

after seeing your post about 5 wakht namazi BALers, i remembered @BATMAN 's signature that pretty much explains my personal take on that. unfortunately some people liken 10% of our faith to all there is to do being Muslim. but at least it's good that 5 wakht namazis still exist in BAL

The Quran is the general code for the Muslims, a religious, social, civil, commercial, military, judicial, criminal and penal code. It regulates every thing, from the ceremonies of religion to those of daily life, from the salvation of the soul to the health of the body, from the rights of all to those of each individual from morality to crime; from punishment here to that in the life to come, and our Holy Prophet Mohammad (Peace by upon Him) has enjoined on us that every Musalman should posses a copy of the Quran and be his own priest. Therefore, Islam is not merely confined to the spiritual tenets and doctrines or ritual and ceremonies. It is a complete code regulating the whole Muslim society, every department of life, collective and individual.

Muhammad Ali Jinnah

And I thot as per other pro Pakistan Bangladeshi members on PDF that BNP is very famous there and people are fuming against Shaikh Haseena? Was it like Propaganda busted or something?

Nah, He is an Awamileague minister and he is not speaking sense... Google Last 5 city poll elections of Bangladesh and you will immediately know about Begm Zia's popularity.....

Sick Ba$tards

And your country is supporting them, their non democratic work Shamelessly . While all other nations think opposite.....

Is there going to be a civil war?

All the pre-conditions of a civil war are prevalent in BD, They even got the popular support ... But it wont happen, because of the Geography....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom