What's new

Maoists are not terrorists, says Digvijay Singh

Dear friends,

I dont know if Digvijay Singh has told this out of self defense, vote bank or genuine sympathy for Maioists..

But.

If the war of the Maioists has broken out of suppresion by politics or at least given these people a lead and motivation to stand up and fight, then its completely unfair to use force against them or term them as terrorists, when we only created them or given some anti socials to create it..

Yes because in the early days of Taliban.Pakistan was also in the same confusion until swat.

You simply cant compare the Taliban and Maioists being in the same league Coz some one created Taliban as freedom fighters, it was a planned creation by some masterminds, where these Maioists were created by suppresion and betrayal..

There are two things here..
1. The Leadership of Maioists.
2. The people who fight for the cause terming them as Maioists.

If you drill down to the people who are fighting for it, you will come to know that they themselve dont know somwtimes what they are fighting for.
Its the Leaders who are vested interests, who mis lead them to fight for a cause who they want to use as a political and social medium to support their own conclusive future.

I have read one article where a surrendred Maioist in Orissa, who is 17 yrs old told that he was given a salary of Rs15000 a month and was taken from school to fight.

We cant kill them all coz we only created them. Now if we are insecure of them and we kill them it will look like the way King kong was killed in the "King-kong' movie.

It may sound funny to you....but you will create more. The more you squeeze the more you let them burst and let the leaders who are linked with politicians to give the people a "CAUSE" to stand up and fight more.

Adress the main issue, and you will see people today who are in the Maioist luegue, will not be there, coz they got what they want...

And their wants are as small as freeing their land from illegal possesion..from "jamindars" and politicians to contractors.

my 2 cents...and they are not at all terrosists, Misguided mindsets.

Dear friends,

I dont know if Digvijay Singh has told this out of self defense, vote bank or genuine sympathy for Maioists..

But.

If the war of the Maioists has broken out of suppresion by politics or at least given these people a lead and motivation to stand up and fight, then its completely unfair to use force against them or term them as terrorists, when we only created them or given some anti socials to create it..

You simply cant compare the Taliban and Maioists being in the same league Coz some one created Taliban as freedom fighters, it was a planned creation by some masterminds, where these Maioists were created by suppresion and betrayal..

There are two things here..
1. The Leadership of Maioists.
2. The people who fight for the cause terming them as Maioists.

If you drill down to the people who are fighting for it, you will come to know that they themselve dont know somwtimes what they are fighting for.
Its the Leaders who are vested interests, who mis lead them to fight for a cause who they want to use as a political and social medium to support their own conclusive future.

I have read one article where a surrendred Maioist in Orissa, who is 17 yrs old told that he was given a salary of Rs15000 a month and was taken from school to fight.

We cant kill them all coz we only created them. Now if we are insecure of them and we kill them it will look like the way King kong was killed in the "King-kong' movie.

It may sound funny to you....but you will create more. The more you squeeze the more you let them burst and let the leaders who are linked with politicians to give the people a "CAUSE" to stand up and fight more.

Adress the main issue, and you will see people today who are in the Maioist luegue, will not be there, coz they got what they want...

And their wants are as small as freeing their land from illegal possesion..from "jamindars" and politicians to contractors.

my 2 cents...and they are not at all terrosists, Misguided mindsets.

taliban are freedom fighter first time i read they there self say we need change the system . no tslib ever use word freedom :P

taliban are freedom fighter first time i read they there self say we need change the system . no tslib ever use word freedom

Mr Khan, I am a little moderate man, who gives the best to get the best:).
However lets not get into history else we both will start searching in google to support our own conclusions and waste precious time than addressing the issue, which iam more interested with:)..

If you wabt to comment on the Maioism then more than welcome-)

Mr Khan, I am a little moderate man, who gives the best to get the best:).
However lets not get into history else we both will start searching in google to support our own conclusions and waste precious time than addressing the issue, which iam more interested with:)..

If you wabt to comment on the Maioism then more than welcome-)

welcome

maiosts are peace lover indians i agree with singh:D

funny post of year :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imran bhai expected something more detailed from you. I think you I understand why the GoI don't think Maoists as terrorist though they are banned. Thats why they are usually called 'Red menace'. All banned forces or orgs are not terrorists. Terrorists are different, example Al Qaeda, LeT, JuD etc.

Maoists are some ruthless tribal and villagers organized and nursed by some educated idiots and politicians to serve their greed and power hungry mentalities, nothing more. If GoI would have taken some simple proper measures in time this should not happened.

Imran bhai expected something more detailed from you. I think you I understand why the GoI don't think Maoists as terrorist though they are banned. Thats why they are usually called 'Red menace'. All banned forces or orgs are not terrorists. Terrorists are different, example Al Qaeda, LeT, JuD etc.

Maoists are some ruthless tribal and villagers organized and nursed by some educated idiots and politicians to serve their greed and power hungry mentalities, nothing more. If GoI would have taken some simple proper measures in time this should not happened.

Islamic jehadis are also the same.Kasab was also a cute baccha before he was nursed by some educated idiots,Fu$kin Mad Mullas and politicians to serve their greed and power hungry mentalities, nothing more

Mao him self is a terrorist so how come maoists are not..

Islamic jehadis are also the same.Kasab was also a cute baccha before he was nursed by some educated idiots,Fu$kin Mad Mullas and politicians to serve their greed and power hungry mentalities, nothing more

lol

You call those terrorists educated? :rofl::rofl:

The main difference between Maoists and terrorists is Maoists don't fire in a hospital or city rail station to kill general civilians. And then terrorists believe in destruction of the world but Maiosts think they can 'change' India into a commie 'police state'. :devil:

lol

You call those terrorists educated? :rofl::rofl:

The main difference between Maoists and terrorists is Maoists don't fire in a hospital or city rail station to kill general civilians. And then terrorists believe in destruction of the world but Maiosts think they can 'change' India into a commie 'police state'. :devil:

I pity on u :coffee:

Osama is a Civil engg for ur knowledge.Do u mean to say ppl from ISI who created Let are not educated??Or do u think leadears of hamas are not educated??Is hafiz Saeed an illetrate??

Islamic Terrorists want a larger islamic political world,Maoists want a Commie political world.And both use the same tactics,Murder Loot mayhem of innocent civilians.

1 more thing maoists have killed thousands of civilians,google and then say..

I pity on u :coffee:

Osama is a Civil engg for ur knowledge.Do u mean to say ppl from ISI who created Let are not educated??Or do u think leadears of hamas are not educated??Is hafiz Saeed an illetrate??

Islamic Terrorists want a larger islamic political world,Maoists want a Commie political world.And both use the same tactics,Murder Loot mayhem of innocent civilians.

1 more thing maoists have killed thousands of civilians,google and then say..

Where did you mentioned osama in your post? or ISI? Just another fanboy. Kid, learn to argue first than come........

Mao him self is a terrorist so how come maoists are not..

Then what about you? do you portray them "Terrorist" too, according to their foolish and non-sense making Justification on killing people?

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

hey y dont u look above to see hw senior and elite members reply in a civilized manner before making typical newbie comments..It may help u stay longer.

now arent we not advocating the good terrorist/bad terrorist propaganda..?

Maoists are a threat to the country and should be done away with.period.

U may call them saints,terrorrists - the nomenclature does not matter.they shuld be done away with.

p.s.: as Imran said we r in the position where they were before swat.
the sooner we realise the better.

They are freedom fighter and want tere own stat which they should get.

Back
Top Bottom