What's new

Maoist guerillas release picture of surrendered Indian elite commando

the point isn't "casualties", casualties happen, the point is that in spite of casualties, you aren't able to show results against any adversary. We took on casualties but stand team as the single country that has won against terrorism & extremism. but what did india have to show for her casualties... ceasefire with Pakistan? accepting the 1959 lac with China while due m surrendering nearly 1200 sq km? begging maoists to let your forces go free? c'mon man...

those countries are subservient puppet states of the u.s. if the u.s. wants anything from them, for example like japan, the u.s. president goes japan, throws up in the japanese president's face and gets what he wants. are you saying that india is now a satellite puppet state of
that old pervert uncle sam?
That 1200sq. Km were lost only in PDF. The maoist influence zone has shrinked significantly thats why they do such large scale attacks. And who accepted 1959 LAC?

bay YAAAR!!! 🤦‍♂️

honestly, I'm starting to feel sorry for the indians...ab tau waaqi may indians pay tars arahaa hay...

sincere advice to indians: GIVE IT UP! you try to act like the big bad boy on the block but every time you do, you get raped by Pakistani military, Pakistani infiltrators, you get raped by China, you get raped in your own country by poorly armed maost guerillas, and now...you are getting raped by your own strategic partner, that old fart of a pervert uncle sam, in the lakshadweep islands...

dudes..just give it up...being the big bad boy on the block is just NOT in your kundli, it is not in your dna...so stop trying to act like...
Commando.jpg

☝ ☝ ☝ this and go back to being what you REALLY are... 👇 👇 👇 ...this!
9cf08a4b10caf6650ae13a8b456c1bc6.jpg

and 👇 👇 👇 this:
mrs-vijayalakshmi-neelakandan-cooking-a-meat-stew-in-her-kitchen-in-B5W8X2.jpg

seriously indians...just stick to what you are good at...cooking & entertaining! stop making a fool outta yourselves. Leave the "bad boy on the block" role to the real bad boys on the block like Pakistan & China.

I'm being honest indians, yar bohat tars aa raha hay tum logon pay yar!!! :sad:

@Ghost Hobbit @Srinivas @jamahir @HostileInsurgent @UDAYCAMPUS @xeuss @kongn

you badly need covid vaxine , we are sending , get it fast . all your problem with india will vanish .:D

Last edited:
That 1200sq. Km were lost only in PDF. The maoist influence zone has shrinked significantly thats why they do such large scale attacks. And who accepted 1959 LAC?
is this guy serious? I mean really? what planet is this guy living on man? get outta planet bollywood and open your eyes in the real world pal...we've been hearing for the last 40 years that maoist influence is shrinking and yet, here we are, 40 indian spec ops either killed in cold blood or captured. ask your modi what he gave to China...your chai vala has been feeding your lies through his ant infested beard. anyone with two brain cells worth of strategic thinking knows exactly what China got & india lost. why don't you do yourself a favor and listen to praween swany, he's one of your own.
you badly need covid vaxine , we are sending , get it fast .:p::p::p::p:
sorry, I have a brain so can't risk a blood clot in my brain, but you don't have a brain so go get your jabs you, you lil colonel you... :lol:

is this guy serious? I mean really? what planet is this guy living on man? get outta planet bollywood and open your eyes in the real world pal...we've been hearing for the last 40 years that maoist influence is shrinking and yet, here we are, 40 indian spec ops either killed in cold blood or captured. ask your modi what he gave to China...your chai vala has been feeding your lies through his ant infested beard. anyone with two brain cells worth of strategic thinking knows exactly what China got & india lost. why don't you do yourself a favor and listen to praween swany, he's one of your own.

sorry, I have a brain so can't risk a blood clot in my brain, but you don't have a brain so go get your jabs you, you lil colonel you... :lol:
You are fighting the Baloch insurgency since you got independence, you are saying you’ll get rid of em’ soon and then they release videos of ambush on FC. And yes your owners in Beijing order you to say that China gained territory so its your majboori to say the same. Else Satellite imagery doesn’t tell the same and both sides disengaged to pre April-2020 status quo ante. But it is your fantasy so keep it. The world doesn’t believe this BS anyhow.

So a passage through EEZ is adefeat? Taras tum pe aa raha hai jo exaggerate karrahe ho, US Navy did the same with Korea and Japan, read the full press release.
Oh bhai you read full press release also, and they don't need to inform Japan and S.Koera because they have American bases there, that's mean USA is not trusting you anymore and new beidon govt we wil have a strict opinion on Kashmir and other issue of India

You are fighting the Baloch insurgency since you got independence, you are saying you’ll get rid of em’ soon and then they release videos of ambush on FC. And yes your owners in Beijing order you to say that China gained territory so its your majboori to say the same. Else Satellite imagery doesn’t tell the same and both sides disengaged to pre April-2020 status quo ante. But it is your fantasy so keep it. The world doesn’t believe this BS anyhow.
in your pms induced dreams buddy...balochis have always been a minority in the province and the majority of the minority are loyal to Pakistan...only a handful of tribal warlord types tried to create an insurgency but failed miserably due to the lack of response from the massea. but that cannot be said about the dozens of insurgencies in india, they have the massive public support which is why the indian army can't even enter the said areas without getting slaughtered.
As for China...
Screenshot_20210409-215138_Samsung Internet.jpg

how does your foot taste? fantashtik?:lol:

lol Baloch peoples was the first one to choose to join Pakistan
Can i shows your media stating that you're lost 1000 sq km?

Which one? “The Hindu? one? :rofl:.
That has been already refuted as fake news by the Army and MIB. Do you even know how much is 1000 sq. Km? Its 10km x 100km of land which only an idiot will believe to be easily lost.
So you again brainwashed by your military, who saying we killed 300 terrorists in BALAKOT and shot down our F-16 with no solid proofs, good for you :lol: :enjoy:;)

in your pms induced dreams buddy...balochis have always been a minority in the province and the majority of the minority are loyal to Pakistan...only a handful of tribal warlord types tried to create an insurgency but failed miserably due to the lack of response from the massea. but that cannot be said about the dozens of insurgencies in india, they have the massive public support which is why the indian army can't even enter the said areas without getting slaughtered.
As for China...
View attachment 732661
how does your foot taste? fantashtik?:lol:
I’m not talking about Balochis. I’m just saying that the Baloch insurgency like BLA has been attacking you since your independence. Have you got a control over it? Maoists and local support? Lol. The locals are the ones who disclose their locations after which CRPF hunts them like animals. And who’s army gets slaughtered is known when BLA releases HD Videos of PA getting killed by IEDs and Ambushes. So better don’t preach us when almost all of your provinces face insurgency. North East Insurgency is now very limited, in less than a year more than a thousand have surrendered, the maoists and the NE Militants picked up arms against the state due to being neglected nothing else, its not seperatism.

Yes the negotiations are going on for disengagement from all areas, we have already disengaged from Galwan where you were celebrating that china won.
So you again brainwashed by your military, who saying we killed 300 terrorists in BALAKOT and shot down our F-16 with no solid proofs, good for you :lol: :enjoy:;)
Airforce never claimed 300 killed in Balakot, it was politicians. What solid proof do you have of Su-30MKI? Zero yet you celebrate like a hungry man who got food for the first time in a while.

@ hostileinsurgent
Airforce never claimed 300 killed in Balakot, it was politicians. What solid proof do you have of Su-30MKI? Zero yet you celebrate like a hungry man who got food for the first time in a while.
lol more humiliations IAF and your govt is the same isn't it??? remember the wreck of AMRAAM showed by you that's the proofs that something is being shot down deep inside IOK and your media on 27 was quoted that MKI was shot down

and here is the Indian sources that told you that 100 km is being lost

Dragon’s dilemma: Why China can’t win a war with India- The New Indian Express

How much of Indian land is occupied by China? As Centre, Congress trade barbs, truth lies in Parliament records - India News (indiatoday.in)

want more???

Oye Bhangee, India is the only nation in the world that has had 2 PMs assassinated by internal seperatist ie Indira by khalistanis and Raj by Dravidians, this is your aukat of your nation

99% of baloch terrorist are not even Pakistan they are from afghanistan (balochistan). It is India that is gonna be broken into many many pieces by seperatist pretty soon. If i were modi id watch my back because the next assasination might be a kashmirir.

Oye Bhangee, India is the only nation in the world that has had 2 PMs assassinated by internal seperatist ie Indira by khalistanis and Raj by Dravidians, this is your aukat of your nation

99% of baloch terrorist are not even Pakistan they are from afghanistan (balochistan). It is India that is gonna be broken into many many pieces by seperatist pretty soon. If i were modi id watch my back because the next assasination might be a kashmirir.
Rajeev Gandhi was killed by Sri Lankans genius. Who killed Benazir and Zulfiquar?

Lol

Back
Top Bottom