What's new

Maoist attack and Kashmir crisis are a failure of Ajit Doval and Ram Madhav's policies

i don't know what newspaper you read but there are major freedom movements in India.

Kashmir movement

Khalistan movement

Bodoland movement

Asaam movement

kerala movement

Telangana Movement

Patel movement

Marathi movement

Farmers movement

Dalit movement

Jaat movement

Gurjar movement

There are many more freedom movements happing in india but I am tired of typing.

India is burning everyday. How long will gov keep in control? one day everything will fall apart.
This is what happens when your knowledge is based on Youtube videos of Zaid "Laal Topi" Hamid & his false bravado. @Horus @waz. Can you please check this false flagger. His incessant trolling is derailing a lot of posts.

Are you and @ashok321 the same guy. :azn:

Ya we can see how patriotic and proud you are from your posts. . Leave aside this thread your posts in the cricket thread show your "pride" and "patriotism"

As for my DP I am proud to be a supporter of the greatst political leader of our times

BTW some free advise. When you are doing false flag posting it is advisable to atleast appear neutral in the start before showing your true colours. Sometimes sarcasm will also work but that may be hard to pull off. Another point is to avoid using distinctive catch phrases of your country poster like "Butcher of GuJarat" or "Soopah Pawah". It is like a muslim trying to blend in with Hindus at a temple but saying "Allahu Akbar"
I think you got me wrong. We are all proud Indians with minor difference in opinions. I just pointed the real picture of freedom movements in India. If you disagree please feel free to tell me your side.

Oh Bhai leave Jaats we are proud Indians will remain so ..... so please dont consider us , after sikhs we have largest number in armed forces .... being just 2% of Indian population we have 10% officers in Army ....... hope you understand the diff between reservation and freedom movement
Well I want to have civilised debet so I won't say too much. But everyone knows what Jaats did to thousands and thousands of Indian women during riots.
Dalits eat pork NOT beef.
We are being denied pork by a section which does not allow pork in areas they are in large numbers.
Okay sir I respect your opinion but don't in Gujarat many dalits were killed recently for eating beef? Isn't acording to Hindu system dalits are running slaughterhouse selling meat to whole socity? I mean why dalits not allowedto eat beef? Why dalit follow hindu system? many question no answers.

I think you got me wrong. We are all proud Indians with minor difference in opinions. I just pointed the real picture of freedom movements in India. If you disagree please feel free to tell me your side.

Well I want to have civilised debet so I won't say too much. But everyone knows what Jaats did to thousands and thousands of Indian women during riots.

Okay sir I respect your opinion but don't in Gujarat many dalits were killed recently for eating beef? Isn't acording to Hindu system dalits are running slaughterhouse selling meat to whole socity? I mean why dalits not allowedto eat beef? Why dalit follow hindu system? many question no answers.
That would notbe a questions if you were an Indian or had little bit knowledge of India or if you were not a typical Pakistani who knows about india more than what your mullah brothers told you.

If an Indian uses Pakistani flag then he/she would be banned long ago but when vice versa happens, no one when even bother to check

Please name a single women out of those 1000 women and now you moved from freedom movement to rapes and can you condem those muslim invaders who did worse to Indian women in past

Back
Top Bottom