What's new

Mao Zedong's 120th birthday anniversary

My Chinese is among the better one in my generation. Probably not so easy to find another one so easily in Singapore. I read quite a lot of classical Chinese compared to my peers. I am patriotic oversea Chinese and often write in my own country forum supporting China. I support Mao also in my country forum, because I feel they got over poison by western media. I provide a balance veiw.

But with PRC Chinese, I need to provide another view to balance PRC Chinese pro Mao stand.

Actually I am not disagreeing with Mao's contribution. But I feel Chinese race need to cleanse up and repent. I know this process is dangerous, as it may break up China. Nevertheless I still support doing it.

否定太祖,那孙儿是什么好鸟? 但忏悔是应该的,那么多人无辜丧命,我们怎么还能说文革好?
I read that article by Henry Liu that you posted. What are you trying to say? That the hard left is going to come back?

Any country that function normally has right and left faction. The differences is only in degree. The world is made of Ying and Yang, it is not all Ying and not all Yang.

It is not true that China did not reflect on events in Mao's era. The Chinese people are well aware of the events that had happened, it is their own country for heaven sake.

Amendments has already been done and China has moved forward since.

What you are asking is for a mass political movement, the kind that would throw China into mass political turmoil. Why? because you don't like the left, you want to purge them?

You know, that is precisely the type of thing that Deng XiaoPing has move China away from.

I read that article by Henry Liu that you posted. What are you trying to say? That the hard left is going to come back?

Any country that function normally has right and left faction. The differences is only in degree. The world is made of Ying and Yang, it is not all Ying and not all Yang.

It is not true that China did not reflect on events in Mao's era. The Chinese people are well aware of the events that had happened, it is their own country for heaven sake.

Amendments has already been done and China has moved forward since.

What you are asking is for a mass political movement, the kind that would throw China into mass political turmoil. Why? because you don't like the left, you want to purge them?

You know, that is precisely the type of thing that Deng XiaoPing has move China away from.

It is a little overstretch to say that PRC have not repent the sin of Mao, but more accurately PRC do not do it in the intensity of Germany against Hitler or Russia against Stalin.

Just 2 years after 1989 June 4th, General Xiao Ke 萧克, founded the Yanhuangchunqiu 炎黄春秋, ranting not just against Mao but Deng and all party big shot. Deng must have approve him or at least cordoned him.

Deng actually fiddle with political reform and democratization of China by asking Zhao Ziyang 赵紫阳 to roadmap a timeline for democracy, but eventually Deng gave up the idea. At that time, Zhao has said 社会主义初级阶段就是资本主义.

Also the communist party elites has leaked a lot of Mao's secret in Yanhuangchunqiu 炎黄春秋, like Anti AB, Liu Zhidan, Xiang Ying, Gao Gang....etc.

Many of your leaders know what is going on, and many of them want to come honest with Mao's legacy. But the risk is too big.

Unfortunately, many commenter in PDF are not so well inform. They even defend Cultural Revoluation.

Unfortunately, many commenter in PDF are not so well inform. They even defend Cultural Revoluation.
Because by virtue of time they are removed from the atrocities committed in the name of Marxism and Mao at that time.

the Annam race got huge brainwash from education system in VN, I know because my superior mentality noticed that this non human race always speaking nonsense anti China, I myself am not a China lover, in fact I hated all non oriental races to my guts and only neutral toward other oriental/mongoloid race but my superior mentality gives me very clear and consistent view of the world

from 1950 to 1978 China aid has totalled to more than 20 billion, when white man pigs US false flagger in 1964 the dude the Khrushchev did nothing more than speaking some harmless words, Mao in return sent MIG squadron to Vietcong and build up of border provinces, Deng Xiaoping said hey you, Vietcong, if you turn away from Soviet forever will we give you 1 billion right here right now, this happen even after all these China race went through failed policies and war took away from the mouth of their own people to give to you but your race is true non humans denied everything :alcoholic:

this is apply more for the Annams not your race, it's the idiot Annams that got enslaved by foreigner pigs but could not see it, can Annams force foreigner into preferable JV position. can Annams force quality tech transfer as a condition on entry, can Annam make strategic acquisition in overseas access already established sales and business channels like Lenovo and Thinkpad, no, they are just a animal race did not care about peasant, only a superior human being like me can ruled these non humans and turned them to at least half human

Deng Xiao Ping could said to Polpot after 1975, like that: Don't fear VC, 800 million Chinese will be by you.

Khmer Rouge does not understand what kind is policy Mao did.

Deng Xiao Ping could said to Polpot after 1975, like that: Don't fear VC, 800 million Chinese will be by you.

Khmer Rouge does not understand what kind is policy Mao did.
here Mao policy
Chairman Mao Tse-tung’s Statement Opposing Aggression Against Southern Viet Nam and Slaughter of Its People by the U.S.-Ngo Dinh Diem Clique

hey, we are 3 amigos, oh wait... :oops:
15217274.jpg

comrade comrade :cray:
6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a7611453970b-800wi

Mr HCM said no but I am love white man Soviet :ashamed:
EDS1352330964MATSIL.jpg

I know enough about China and the scum who cares nothing about human lives, not of their own people at home and overseas but also exported genocide on other country (Cambodia under the Red Khmer). It is really disgusted seeing followers of mass murders here.

Chinese love to bash Japan everyday on its atrocities, but they always fail to mention their own atrocities in China and other countries. I have never heard of a word of remorse what they had done in Cambodia and Vietnam in the 1970s.

Japan killing the people in China for fun, while China fought Vietnam for its sovereignty.

You can't compare a warmongering fascist regime to China who was fighting Vietnam for the border dispute.

It is a little overstretch to say that PRC have not repent the sin of Mao, but more accurately PRC do not do it in the intensity of Germany against Hitler or Russia against Stalin.

Just 2 years after 1989 June 4th, General Xiao Ke 萧克, founded the Yanhuangchunqiu 炎黄春秋, ranting not just against Mao but Deng and all party big shot. Deng must have approve him or at least cordoned him.

Deng actually fiddle with political reform and democratization of China by asking Zhao Ziyang 赵紫阳 to roadmap a timeline for democracy, but eventually Deng gave up the idea. At that time, Zhao has said 社会主义初级阶段就是资本主义.

Also the communist party elites has leaked a lot of Mao's secret in Yanhuangchunqiu 炎黄春秋, like Anti AB, Liu Zhidan, Xiang Ying, Gao Gang....etc.

Many of your leaders know what is going on, and many of them want to come honest with Mao's legacy. But the risk is too big.

It is hard for me to believe Deng believe in western style democracy, for me that is ludicrous.
Zhao Ziyang in his memoir, has excuses for everything. The facts is, the guy screw up, he screw up big times. Did the pro-democracy right ever admit that? Even today, he is portrayed as someone that would do no wrong.
It was under his watch, that brought China to late 80's economic and social chaos with double digit inflation and the 89's Tienanmen mass protest and subsequent events. China today as a nation still pay for the consequence.
No matter how much you dislike the left's politic, it was them that saved China from the brink of disaster. It was them that guard China against the hubris and naivety of the right. History has shown that China do need them.
I thought one of the lessons from Mao's era is the needs for political tolerant. No matter what political bend any Chinese lean to, Chinese national interest should reign supreme.
Mao today still enjoy popular support in China. What you do not understand is, Chinese do not really care about the details of what Mao actually did. They understand and appreciate the revolutionary spirit, the noble intention, the scarifies and the total commitment of those old guards including Mao. Whatever happened, we are in it together. Why blame everything on Mao only?
With the arrest of the Gang of Four, political redress has already been made. There is closure. And Chinese people do understand that closure. There is absolutely no need to change it.

My grandfather had been hurt during culture revolution , but he still support Mao to start this .

My father had different opinion about this when he was around 40 years old

I thought CR was wrong when I was young

But my father changed his mind after about 10 years , I start to discuss this with my father ,we try to convince each other

And now , my opinion change also .

Let the dead man go. I think we should put Mao into grave. This is new times, new century. Bury Mao.

The PRC Chinese scope of modern history of China in PDF is terrible. I have met China scholars in Singapore and probably because they are elite students, they have slightly better scope than most of you.

Wonder who have read Mao's selection here?

Anyway, I took 10-20 years to figure out what really happen in modern history of China as there are too many liars around writing books. I do not blame all of you. To understand what has happened, one need to go through originals.

In the early days, the communist are fight for democracy or they claimed. I believe you guys may not know this fact.

The PRC Chinese scope of modern history of China in PDF is terrible. I have met China scholars in Singapore and probably because they are elite students, they have slightly better scope than most of you.

Anyway, I took 10-20 years to figure out what really happen in modern history of China as there are too many liars around writing books. I do not blame all of you. To understand what has happened, one need to go through originals.

In the early days, the communist are fight for democracy or they claimed. I believe you guys may not know this fact.
Most of the people here are from Interest Group or 2nd Red Generation, they dont want to change the status of China, so lick the big coock of CCP and Mao every day to satisfy themselves

Most of the people here are from Interest Group or 2nd Red Generation, they dont want to change the status of China, so lick the big coock of CCP and Mao every day to satisfy themselves

Your country is in turmoil right now, we don't want China to turn into another Thailand.

You guys keep getting fooled by the West with their "democracy" game.

So , you spend 20 years to figure out what happen!

Dude , I admire that. BTM , in the 20 years , have you been to china or lived in china for a certain time to do the research , or just site before a PC and buy some books ?

Back
Top Bottom