What's new

Mao Zedong's 120th birthday anniversary

Happy New Year Chinese Tiger.

I learned Chinese at a very young age. I appreciated Chinese culture for its subtlety and depth. Nothing can express the feelings more apt than a Chinese poem or a stanza.

I am forever grateful I had the opportunity to learn the Chinese culture.

Happy New Year you too.

Are you French-Canadian?

you are a moron, as usual. When China under Mao Zedong went mad, North Vietnam under Ho refused to follow. Very simple. China cut supports to Ho Chi Minh following sino-soviet split in 1961, not in 1978.

not correct. Today the biggest enemies of China are a combination of hubris, extrem nationalism and chauvinism.

You know nothing about China, it is a waste of time to talk with you.

Last edited:
even though i am not against china or mao...i like the following picture...
im-sorry-mao-but-its-so-much-easier-to-make-stalin-jokes_o_1585443.jpg

@telugodu ^^^ even though I am not against you.. I like to say to you,"You have been acting so silly lately, but still nobody even makes jokes about you."
lol...actually i have supported china in all my previous posts...keep calm...
Can't handle an indian supporting china!!!
Go back to ur cave in canada and play...

Mao's eldest son and only possible candidate for Mao Dynasty, not unlike North Korea. Chinese own USA a "thank you" for burning him.

ELT200712070452590390791.JPG

Mao's eldest son and only possible candidate for Mao Dynasty, not unlike North Korea. Chinese own USA a "thank you" for burning him.

ELT200712070452590390791.JPG
Care you cruel words although this young does not look like Mao only for his no charming small eyes.

You know nothing about China, it is a waste of time to talk with you.
I know enough about China and the scum who cares nothing about human lives, not of their own people at home and overseas but also exported genocide on other country (Cambodia under the Red Khmer). It is really disgusted seeing followers of mass murders here.

Chinese love to bash Japan everyday on its atrocities, but they always fail to mention their own atrocities in China and other countries. I have never heard of a word of remorse what they had done in Cambodia and Vietnam in the 1970s.

Last edited:
I know enough about China and the scum who cares nothing about human lives, not of their own people at home and overseas but also exported genocide on other country (Cambodia under the Red Khmer). It is really disgusted seeing followers of mass murders here.

Chinese love to bash Japan everyday on its atrocities, but they always fail to mention their own atrocities in China and other countries. I have never heard of a word of remorse what they had done in Cambodia and Vietnam in the 1970s.

You are right. Many PRC Chinese are scums as you can see their conduct on this forum. They support murder, wickedness, rape, and has no remorse.

I always tell Chinese to repent and I getting all sorts of insults. I support you for despising PRC Chinese as their lowly behavior merit no respect. PRC sabotage Cambodia, Vietnam and North Korea. North Korea is now still suffering because of PRC.

If USA conquered North Korea, it will be much better for the people.

Jungle law, screwing up others is better than being screwed up by others,the Chinese learned this bitter lesson from her last a hundred years history.

@Lux de Veritas
There is no point dealing in "what ifs". KMT lost to CPC and Mao became modern China's first ruler. I read your long post about how Chinese are semi-colonized slaves enslaved by Westerners via through economic imperialism. The article mentioned the low wages paid by multinational corps to local Chinese and reap all the benefits to themselves. There is some truth in that as Chinese are being exploited through cheap labor.

However, China was very backwards for over one hundred years. Even if China did not go communist, how did you figure that Westerners would suddenly invest in China and provide China with the know-how to build a modern society? Multinational companies were going to China to exploit the low wages and abundance of human labor. You have to offer something in order to attract FDI. Companies won't come just because you want them to.

Seriously dude, if China was ruled by KMT, the Americans aren't going to suddenly open their arms and technology to the Chinese. At best China's development will be at the same level as Indians, but with less control of their foreign policies. Now let's just say all Chinese people suddenly "denounce" Mao's atrocities and make amends--my question is so what? Would doing that suddenly make Japanese or American policies more pro-China? I think not. Since you live in a small city state, you do not understand the West's intent. THEY WILL GO AGAINST ANY COUNYTRY THAT POSES A HEGEMONY THREAT AGAINST THEM. The reason US is more pro-India is because India will never be able to challenge the US for supremacy, not because they are a democratic country. Just like Singapore will never challenge any country for supremacy, you guys are well liked by the West.

What would you do if you were the head of China in 1949?

Jungle law, screwing up others is better than being screwed up by others,the Chinese learned this bitter lesson from her last a hundred years history.
Exactly. I rather fxxk someone than be fxxked up the ***.

@Lux de Veritas
There is no point dealing in "what ifs". KMT lost to CPC and Mao became modern China's first ruler. I read your long post about how Chinese are semi-colonized slaves enslaved by Westerners via through economic imperialism. The article mentioned the low wages paid by multinational corps to local Chinese and reap all the benefits to themselves. There is some truth in that as Chinese are being exploited through cheap labor.

However, China was very backwards for over one hundred years. Even if China did not go communist, how did you figure that Westerners would suddenly invest in China and provide China with the know-how to build a modern society? Multinational companies were going to China to exploit the low wages and abundance of human labor. You have to offer something in order to attract FDI. Companies won't come just because you want them to.

Seriously dude, if China was ruled by KMT, the Americans aren't going to suddenly open their arms and technology to the Chinese. At best China's development will be at the same level as Indians, but with less control of their foreign policies. Now let's just say all Chinese people suddenly "denounce" Mao's atrocities and make amends--my question is so what? Would doing that suddenly make Japanese or American policies more pro-China? I think not. Since you live in a small city state, you do not understand the West's intent. THEY WILL GO AGAINST ANY COUNYTRY THAT POSES A HEGEMONY THREAT AGAINST THEM. The reason US is more pro-India is because India will never be able to challenge the US for supremacy, not because they are a democratic country. Just like Singapore will never challenge any country for supremacy, you guys are well liked by the West.

What would you do if you were the head of China in 1949?

Exactly. I rather fxxk someone than be fxxked up the ***.

真是死不认错。俄罗斯若没有斯大林多半完蛋,但斯大林的罪恶,仍是要清算,以寻求民族和解。毛虽有功,你们已经马屁咚咚了。现在应该是操下毛呗。

今天乌克兰独立,和斯大林杀人有关。若之前没有清算斯大林,可能乌克兰就已经加入欧盟。乌克兰人处于民族大义,虽还在摇摆,但暂时被稳住,俄罗斯当年的忏悔,是主因之一。

中国人死不认错,恶劣之极,更祭起损人利己主义,有你们这伙民族败类,看来文革大跃进借尸还魂,指日可待。

真是死不认错。俄罗斯若没有斯大林多半完蛋,但斯大林的罪恶,仍是要清算,以寻求民族和解。毛虽有功,你们已经马屁咚咚了。现在应该是操下毛呗。

今天乌克兰独立,和斯大林杀人有关。若之前没有清算斯大林,可能乌克兰就已经加入欧盟。乌克兰人处于民族大义,虽还在摇摆,但暂时被稳住,俄罗斯当年的忏悔,是主因之一。

中国人死不认错,恶劣之极,更祭起损人利己主义,有你们这伙民族败类,看来文革大跃进借尸还魂,指日可待。
Haha, Can all Singaporeans write Chinese this good:woot:

Haha, Can all Singaporeans write Chinese this good:woot:

My Chinese is among the better one in my generation. Probably not so easy to find another one so easily in Singapore. I read quite a lot of classical Chinese compared to my peers. I am patriotic oversea Chinese and often write in my own country forum supporting China. I support Mao also in my country forum, because I feel they got over poison by western media. I provide a balance veiw.

But with PRC Chinese, I need to provide another view to balance PRC Chinese pro Mao stand.

Actually I am not disagreeing with Mao's contribution. But I feel Chinese race need to cleanse up and repent. I know this process is dangerous, as it may break up China. Nevertheless I still support doing it.

否定太祖,那孙儿是什么好鸟? 但忏悔是应该的,那么多人无辜丧命,我们怎么还能说文革好?

Last edited:
You are right. Many PRC Chinese are scums as you can see their conduct on this forum. They support murder, wickedness, rape, and has no remorse.

I always tell Chinese to repent and I getting all sorts of insults. I support you for despising PRC Chinese as their lowly behavior merit no respect. PRC sabotage Cambodia, Vietnam and North Korea. North Korea is now still suffering because of PRC.

If USA conquered North Korea, it will be much better for the people.
You know I have a balanced view on China.

My intention is not to bash Chinese in general, but to get things straight. Liars and dishonest people provoke me to comment. Regardless of where you come from, it should be allowed to point out what went wrong in the past in order to avoid similar mistakes in the future. I like China and her people, but sometimes I´m surprised by their hubris, arrogance and barbarism. That is dangerous as history tends to repeat. I think You as overseas Chinese understand more than mainlanders, not to mention more than a foreigner like me.

So what I want to say is, throughout history, China has been as the most important immediate neighbor to Vietnam. I like to see Vietnam to have a good relationship with China. If history is a guide, everything China does has affects on Vietnam, in good as well as in bad times. Believe me, at the end of the day everyone in Vietnam wants a good relationship with China. Nobody of us wants Chinese as enemy.

Back
Top Bottom