What's new

Mao Zedong's 120th birthday anniversary

Russian take down Stalin. They repent. Stalin did a lot of things for Russia. but that do not negate the fact that he is an assholle.

Chinese dont repent. We should be ashamed of ourselves. 死不认错

_48169880_jex_733014_de27-1.jpg
What r u ashamed? Mao Zedong is the Chinese in China, not in Singapore. For u, he is a foreigner.

Do not using ur West Brain to belittle a Great Chinese, except Mao's mistake at his old age he still did lots of contributions to recent China , not u nothing for mainland of China.

Thats right. I agree that its a 特殊历史问题。

You guys not aware how anti-China my westernized country folk is and I am always posting favorable writings in China.

One thing I observe is the difference between oversea Chinese and China Chinese

a887f240jw1e7zaq6d1tvj212w0ks17w.jpg

Mao paved the way for this to happen. KMT would make China a lapdog of the US, with half the size. Chiang kai shek lost, thank goodness.

What r u ashamed? Mao Zedong is the Chinese in China, not in Singapore. For u, he is a foreigner.

This Southeast Asian should mind his own business, he doesn't think like a Chinese and doesn't even look like a Chinese.

只有欧美殖民主义者才痛恨老毛,因为他让中国人从东亚病夫站起来了,敢正面抗衡欧美殖民者。

老毛的胸怀不是你这种鼻屎小国能够懂的。

狗屎大的小国,还有人懂礼义廉耻,知耻近乎勇。况且我也承认毛的贡献。

看来“文化大革命顺利结束” (华国锋说的),中国人已经丢掉文化,以杀人为荣,以说谎为荣,会反省罪恶的是无知。

你们胸怀大得很。

我说斯大林罪大滔天,无知否?

Thats right. I agree that its a 特殊历史问题。

You guys not aware how anti-China my westernized country folk is and I am always posting favorable writings in China.

One thing I observe is the difference between oversea Chinese and China Chinese

Deng is a big scumbag and few has realized what has done. He is involved in Great Leap Forward and he is the CEO of 反右。 搞到几百万人家破人亡。

At that time, Mao started 反右, Deng add poison to it by 反右扩大化. The victims among anti-rightist campaign is Zhu Rongji. The anti-Rightest occurred during the Great Leap Forward. From there onwards, China became a nation of liars.

Then until cultural revolution, no one dares to go against mad dog Mao. The good people already gone, thanks to scumbags. Also the top 4 person responsible for Great Leap Forward is

1) Mao Zedong
2) Liu Shaoqi
3) Deng Xiaoping
4) Zhou Enlai

Liu Shaoqi was running day to day affair. 老毛天性浪漫,不管琐事。Then Liu Shaoqi in 7000 Person Meeting 七千人大会, push all responsibility to Mao. 自己也干坏事,责任全推给毛。

Mao is a scumbag and not able to endure such shitt. He started the cultural revolution of purge all his traitors. 乱臣贼子,一棒打死。

刘少奇死也活该,之前还整过彭德怀。

Mao Zedong was actually playing the biggest role in it.

Before it was being implemented, it was tested in small and isolated cases. All indicated that the tests was failing and saw productivity decrease. But Mao insisted that it will work because he so much believe in Communism, a blind fanatic. He believe, because of Communism, everyone will have big spirit and work harder.

Last edited:
This case a bit similar.

It's not Qin Shihuang who unified China. It was his prime minister and all previous officials before him. Qin Shihuang was just a childish and big headed emperor, who were drunk of fame and power of some else hardworks. He ruined Qin.

The same case with Mao Zedong. If you read China history deeper, you know the people who developed China at the time was not Mao Zedong. Mao Zedong did huge mistakes, that makes us know what inside his head, he actually know nothing about running a country. He was just fooling people with his childish communist dream.

In this competitive world, you can't claim to be doing the right thing for a little progress. You need to make a comparison with the others, whatever your performance is above world average or far below. India is progressing too, but in competitive context, India have negative image. So did China under the Mao era.

You guys should thank you to Deng Xiaobing to liberate and reform China. He is the true real hero of modern China.
Mao Zedong admired Qin Shihuang, the first emperor who united China. Qin Shihuang was a despotic emperor, he had ruled China with a strong hand, a combination between of barbarianism and terrorism. He let people killed for nothing. Mao copied some of Qin´s method. Both leaders had some similarities.

Both men earned credit for uniting of China, at the cost of millons of lives.

What Deng evaluate Mao, here it is:
邓小平对毛泽东的最公正评价
刘义忠

邓小平同志是毛泽东历史地位的捍卫者,他曾经深刻告诫:“对毛泽东同志的功过评价不恰当,老工人通不过,土改时候的贫下中农通不过,同他们相联系的一大批干部也通不过。毛泽东思想这个旗帜丢不得。丢掉了这个旗帜,实际上就否定了我们党的光辉历史。

诚如小平同志所言:“没有毛主席就没有新中国,这丝毫不是什么夸张。”“我们能在今天的国际环境中着手进行四个现代化建设,不能不铭记毛泽东同志的功绩。”毛泽东——一个改写中国历史和世界历史的人,一个大公无私的人,一个战争来临之际从容送子参军的人,他永远活在人民心中!

毛泽东和邓小平都是我党的领导,前辈,他们是同志和战友,相互之间是最了解的。正如邓小平所说,对于毛泽东的评价,不仅仅关乎其个人问题,而是对待我们党的光辉历史的问题,否定毛泽东就是否定了我们党的光辉历史。有的人就是企图通过否定毛泽东,进而否定党的光辉历史,否定党的领导,改变红色江山。

正如邓小平虽说,对毛泽东的评价,要去问问老工人,问问贫下中农,问问老干部……除了别有用心之外,历史是最好的见证,没有共产党,没有毛主席就没有新中国,就没有我们今天的改革开放,也就不会有明天的现代化。这是历史事实,任何人也无法改变。

I just tell ur guys, Deng confirm Mao's contributions to mainland of China. THAT IS ALL !!!

Deng is also a Great Leader in PRC. Whatever Deng or Mao, they all r members of Chinese Communist Party, they all against capital liberalization.

Mao is the Chinese, not Taiwanese or Singaporean. Right now Mao still the founder of PRC and a Great Leader in mainland of China.

Last edited:
Mao Zedong was actually played the biggest role in it.

Before it was being implemented, it was tested in small and isolated cases. All indicated that the tests was failing and saw productivity decrease. But Mao insisted that it will work because he so much believe in Communism, a blind fanatic. He believe, because of Communism, everyone will have big spirit and work harder.

Mao's killing started very early. His Jiangxi AB purge is basically kill and kill. Later, his land reform is kill and rape. 土改时发动流氓打砸抢,地主女家眷惨遭强奸,比印度更甚。

Communist is basically a gangster party. Now party officials even have 100 mistress.

狗屎大的小国,还有人懂礼义廉耻,知耻近乎勇。况且我也承认毛的贡献。

看来“文化大革命顺利结束” (华国锋说的),中国人已经丢掉文化,以杀人为荣,以说谎为荣,会反省罪恶的是无知。

你们胸怀大得很。

我说斯大林罪大滔天,无知否?

斯大林对中国来说是罪恶滔天,把外蒙古从中国(感谢刮民党的配合)分离出去。

但客观来说,人家对俄国人的确功大于过,连普京都开始歌颂斯大林了。

毛子现在去苏化是啥结果?别看它现在人均还比中国高,这都是靠卖资源卖出来的。军工技术断档,人才全部断档,基本上是废了,人口急剧萎缩,没有可能再成为超级大国了。

中国要是走苏联的道路只会比苏联更惨100倍,没有毛子那么丰富的资源,领土还要少去一半,再加上庞大的人口,基本上是死定了。

跟你说这些基本上是对牛弹琴。

Last edited:
Mao's killing started very early. His Jiangxi AB purge is basically kill and kill. Later, his land reform is kill and rape. 土改时发动流氓打砸抢,地主女家眷惨遭强奸,比印度更甚。

Communist is basically a gangster party. Now party officials even have 100 mistress.
Damn i want in.

Do you have any proof?

Don't just run with your mouth.

Damn i want in.
These Banana-Chinese 懂个锤子! 真以为自己能代表13亿大陆人。喝洋墨水听路边消息,就以为自己读懂大陆。My city population more than their whole citizens.

送他们一个字“井”,慢慢琢磨去吧!

These Banana-Chinese 懂个锤子! 真以为自己能代表13亿大陆人。喝洋墨水听路边消息,就以为自己读懂大陆。
送他们一个字“井”,慢慢琢磨去吧!

对香蕉人还真得用文革那套。

文革虽然有不少不分清红皂白的冤案,但天朝历来就不缺乏汉奸,小日本当年侵华的时候既然有这么多的汉奸。老毛死后,这些牛鬼蛇神又重新都蹦出来了。

看到了吧?这群汉奸除了特别会给别人扣"毛左"或 "文革余孽"的帽子之外,还和境外的反华势力互相配合的攻击土共。

它们在这里表演的还真是卖力。

Do you have any proof?

Don't just run with your mouth.

Rethinking China in the 1950s - Google Books

Gender and Agrarian Reforms - Susie Jacobs - Google Books

Its easy to find communist rape women in 1950 land reform. Its even far easier to find gangsterism in 1950 land reform.Both Chinese sources or western sources.

Go and do your research and don rely on me. If Chinese do not repent, they have no moral grounds against Indians.

What if a few Hindus come and read this thread, the time Chinese mock them for rape, they will now have resources of our dirty linens.

Look PRC guys, I do not want to argue too much because I have expose too much of our dirty linens. You Chinese I "Chinese" (whatever you want to call me), I have all secrets and dirty works of Chinese.

文革那些所谓冤案不关老百姓的事,都是媒体上鬼蛇神们煞有介事叫唤来着
其实所谓文革真的折腾也就是66-68两年的时间,南京长江大桥1968年建成,卫星上天是1970年

Back
Top Bottom