What's new

Mao Zedong's 120th birthday anniversary

Rethinking China in the 1950s - Google Books

Gender and Agrarian Reforms - Susie Jacobs - Google Books

Its easy to find communist rape women in 1950 land reform. Its even far easier to find gangsterism in 1950 land reform.Both Chinese sources or western sources.

Go and do your research and don rely on me.

You can only show me the western propaganda, is this the best you can do?

土共现在就是要高举毛泽东思想和你的美国主子对抗,你又能怎么着?

土共目前首先就是要整顿亚洲,你的李加坡还是好自为之吧,你们以前以及现在都是在当谁的看门狗,我们都一清二楚。

You can only show me the western propaganda, is this the best you can do?

土共现在就是要高举毛泽东思想和你的美国主子对抗,你又能怎么着?

土共目前首先就是整顿亚洲,你的李加坡还是好自为之吧,你们以前现在都是在当谁的看门狗,我们都一清二楚。
I can quote you from China scholars as well.

You support 暴力土改?Or you support rape?

顾准在70年就已经得出结论说中国二十年即可成为世界超级强国,说明他已看到中国当时具备了很好的基础
所谓文革导致中国经济处于崩溃的边缘是媒体为突出所谓改革派成就的主观臆造

顾准在70年就已经得出结论说中国二十年即可成为世界超级强国,说明他已看到中国当时具备了很好的基础
所谓文革导致中国经济处于崩溃的边缘是媒体为突出所谓改革派成就的主观臆造

You think North Korea can become regional power? As I have said, the rise of China got a large part to do with luck.

1) Thank you USA for barbacueing Mao's son in Korean War, so no 金二胖,金三胖
2)Thanks Deng Xiaoping got shitt from Mao and that give him some cow sense.

I can quote you from China scholars as well.

You support 暴力土改?Or you support rape?

杀土财主地主没有错,我支持。

至于强奸,你当八路军是美国白猪 小日本蝗军 还是国民党那群酒囊饭袋?早期的土八路要是纪律差会得到中国老百姓的拥护?咱们上海那里的老人对当年解放军解放上海进城都是记忆犹新,从来没有见过这么好而又遵守纪律的子弟兵。

现在的解放军军中比当年腐败,但每当中国遇到天灾人祸的时候,解放军都是冲在前面为老百姓挡着救灾,这些中国的老百姓心里都清楚着呢。你别以为用一些欧美的反华舆论拿出几个解放军腐败的个例就能颠覆中国老百姓对解放军总体弟子兵的印象。

解放军天生就是子弟兵,当然子弟兵也会犯错,也有害群之马,但他们和你们这些为大资本财团服务的雇佣兵军队就是有本质上的不同。

You think North Korea can become regional power? As I have said, the rise of China got a large part to do with luck.

1) Thank you USA for barbacueing Mao's son in Korean War, so no 金二胖,金三胖
2)Thanks Deng Xiaoping got shitt from Mao and that give him some cow sense.
Is North Korea not a regional power?

杀土财主地主没有错,我支持。

至于强奸,你当八路军是美国白猪 小日本蝗军 还是国民党那群酒囊饭袋?早期的土八路要是纪律差会得到中国老百姓的拥护?咱们上海那里的老人对当年解放军解放上海进城都是记忆犹新,从来没有见过这么好而又受纪律的子弟兵。

现在的解放军军中比当年腐败,但每当中国遇到天灾人祸的时候,解放军都是冲在前面为老百姓挡着救灾,这些中国的老百姓心里都清楚着呢。你别以为用一些欧美的反华舆论拿出几个解放军腐败的个例就能颠覆中国老百姓对解放军总体弟子兵的印象。

解放军天生就是子弟兵,当然子弟兵也会犯错,也有害群之马,但他们和你们为大资本财团服务的雇佣兵军队就是有本质上的不同。

早期的八路得到那些吃不起饭的老百姓拥护,是因为老百姓与其等着饿死,还不如跟着当兵造反,拼一把,好歹混口饭吃。

解放军救灾是义务,老百姓出钱养着他们,不救灾还干嘛?解放军救灾,解放军的腐败就没了?

早期的八路得到那些吃不起饭的老百姓拥护,是因为老百姓与其等着饿死,还不如跟着当兵造反,拼一把,好歹混口饭吃。

解放军救灾是义务,老百姓出钱养着他们,不救灾还干嘛?解放军救灾,解放军的腐败就没了?

解放军救灾是应该的,但腐败是错误的,有错误就应该改正。

但同样的看看台巴子的军队,再看看倭寇的自慰队在福岛311的表现,真是笑死人了,这就是资本主义的雇佣兵和人民子弟兵的差距。

文革那些所谓冤案不关老百姓的事,都是媒体上鬼蛇神们煞有介事叫唤来着
其实所谓文革真的折腾也就是66-68两年的时间,南京长江大桥1968年建成,卫星上天是1970年

80后的父母在读中学的时候基本上都当过红卫兵,当时就是大家都旷课,后来都上山下乡的去插队。

就是当时中国穷了一点,文革时旷课没把基础知识学好,所以习近平那代人连字都写不好,而比他们年长10岁的胡锦涛那代人字就写的相当的好。

Xi Jinping is not disgusted with Cultural Revolution I think for his father Xi Zhongxun just left the power center and worked as the manager of Luoyang tractor factory for more than a decade and Xi himslef was in favor of the idea of Cultural Revolution like many other young people back then.

Xi Jinping is not disgusted with Cultural Revolution I think for his father Xi Zhongxun just left the power center and worked as the manager of Luoyang tractor factory for more than a decade and Xi himslef was in favor of the idea of Cultural Revolution like many other young people back then.

Cultural Revolution is a good way to fight against corruption within CPC, especially against those big tigers.

中国人太没有反省精神,才会沦落到满街痞子。现在腐败横行,官员包一百奶都有,比封建时代更恶。

西欧的暴力革命,往往向自由民主转型,专制受压制。而中国暴民成天子,媳妇熬成婆,残暴愈甚,和中国人没有忏悔精神有关。

德国人都忏悔希特勒,俄国人都忏悔斯大林,只有中国人还东方红,毛万岁。
满街痞子,腐败横行,这些好像是改开之后资本主义导致严重的。
不管你承认与否,中国已经做了反省。反省不是全然推倒过去,不是桥枉过正。
You speak of Chinese traditional value.
It is precisely the Chinese traditional way of thinking that enable Chinese to evaluate case like Mao contribution by weighting all factors. Then balancing to arrive at a conclusion.
Not the western dichotomous way of thinking by taking one factor and overblown it into a conclusive factor.

Because mainlanders are making excuse and forgiving Mao Zedong and communism, but don't want making excuse for Confucianism and whole Chinese civilization.

You can already see how retard mainland government is. Dog for foreign ideology but wolf to his owns.

China has millions of heroes, Mao Zedong is just one of them. No need special treatment and overreaction. No more stupidity.

I'm agree with you, let him rest in peace. No stop this lunatic Mao birthday anniversary forever.
Mao is the first leader, the founder of PRC.
There is no contradiction between Confucianism and commemorating Mao. It doesn't have to be one or the others.

"解放军救灾是义务。"

解放军也是人,知道什么是"above and beyond the call of duty"? 老百姓心里最清楚。

Cultural Revolution is a good way to fight against corruption within CPC, especially against those big tigers.

你支持文革?

Its fascinating that the greatest mass murderer of all time is still the victims' greatest hero. This must be the biggest display of mass masochism.
What do Chinese discuss on this day every year? How many direct relatives/ancestors were butchered or raped by Mao during his visionary movements?

Most sexual violence of communist is in 1950 land reform. Other than that, I don see much mass rape other than isolated cases. Reason being, communist incite gangster against landlords.

BTW I hit out at caste system as well. I am pro China, but I like truth more. China got shitt, I will attack.

满街痞子,腐败横行,这些好像是改开之后资本主义导致严重的。
不管你承认与否,中国已经做了反省。反省不是全然推倒过去,不是桥枉过正。
You speak of Chinese traditional value.
It is precisely the Chinese traditional way of thinking that enable Chinese to evaluate case like Mao contribution by weighting all factors. Then balancing to arrive at a conclusion.
Not the western dichotomous way of thinking by taking one factor and overblown it into a conclusive factor.

Mao is the first leader, the founder of PRC.
There is no contradiction between Confucianism and commemorating Mao. It doesn't have to be one or the others.

你们不是批林批孔。你们还说 爹亲娘亲不如毛主席亲,很多还去斗爹娘,和中国文化没关系。这是邪教主义。
很多汉字文化圈的人都看中国人的兽性看不下去。

脸都丢尽了

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom