What's new

Manufacturing Details Stall Franco-Indian MMCRA Negotiations

Those ToTs mean exclusively assembling non-essential parts and paint jobs, you know it.

I mentioned LCA and Mig example. Acutally it's an insult to mig-21.

Soviet at its hey days built mig-21, which is still a living legend, a headache even for the US at a time.

Are you seriously think that India's current heavy industrial capability, basic scientific research knowhow, massive indsutrial infras and skilled human resources across the board are anywhere close to the 70's Soviet Union?

Currently India is not anywhere close to semi-industrialised, but is primarily an agricultural country (depending on Monsoon) with some ad-hoc backoffice call centres. That's the reason why.

haahhaahah :rofl: :rofl: you are funny dude :tup: get some brains too

LOL China already test flew J-20 while india took 6 years to make a purchase decision! Fact is india is flat broke. J-20, J-31, maybe Pakistani J-31 will be in service before indian Rafale.

Lolita can you give us something about PAF's J-31 ??? Or you just pulled that off your @ss

LOL at indians going inferior when confronted with reality. india is just a third world hole. It has no money and arms companies are milking the last rupee from it. Rafale delay has nothing to do with technology because india has no industry just thirld world mess. india is waiting to save enough foreign currency to make the purchase. Maybe 2016.

China will give J-31 to Pakistan on soft loans in three years or so.

LOL at indians going inferior when confronted with reality. india is just a third world hole. It has no money and arms companies are milking the last rupee from it. Rafale delay has nothing to do with technology because india has no industry just thirld world mess. india is waiting to save enough foreign currency to make the purchase. Maybe 2016.

Atleast Indians have one thing - brain ...which you are lacking .

Atleast Indians have one thing - brain ...which you are lacking .

Forget him, absolutely no one takes him serious anymore. I mean, remember that thread on which some members even discussed his mental state???

Mad-cow-beef-question-mark_280.jpg

LOL Sinochallenger :rofl:

I hate this bullying by GOI where they ensure that all the goodies go to no-good sarkari crap PSUs rather than enterprising new private sector who could outstrip them in a matter of a decade provided there is even competition.

Sarkaris know that private firms are far better than the quota/reservation-based PSUs and with level-playing technological assistance to both, they will be outstripped in a matter of years.

I really hope this doesn't delay Rafale's joining date. We are virtually out of planes.

India could build thousand of MKI if you d like to, why say IAF virtually out of plane?

India could build thousand of MKI if you d like to, why say IAF virtually out of plane?

HAL can make MKIs from scratch. No doubt. But it's a Russian plane. We need to buy licence to produce more. We respect their IP right on the plane. And MKIs will be atmost 272. Now they are near about 200.

I think his intentions were in 2015/16 most of Mig-21 would have been gone. So IAF will be low on Squd strength. But I guess we will have 3/4 Rafale Squad by then if deal is signed by March 2013 which is most likely

Back
Top Bottom