What's new

Manmohan Singh has issued an invitation to Nawaz to come to India.

Good idea to invite Nawaz Sharif to India. He can come by that Bus that he lelped to start via Wagah. :)

When was the last time you were at Wagah checkpost?

Besides that funny **** (male hen and not the body part) fight on the gate,

things have changed for the better "HUGELY" thanks to Sharif brothers' hold on Punjab and thus on that historic gate.

you gotta visit sometimes if you haven't recently.

peace

Have any of you "defenders of Kargil" been to Kashmir border?

Any of you?

Even a low level subedar sahib knows the exact position of their "enemy", let alone generals and PM.

Kargil was no big deal in terms of intel.

Indians knew it, and Pakistanis knew it.

That in the dead of the winter some of the forward posts are vacated year in year out.

you know in an instant if a given post or peak is under Indian army control or Pakistani army control.

Then if someone comes to you and cries:

---- booo hooo boooo hooo look at my tears, I did not have any fing idea where my posts are and who is in them

And you all

buy that $hit.

Well what can I say. there are many many many many paper generals on this forum. Many many many.

Let's keep a lid on your conspiracy theories.I don't want to get dragged into meaningless discussion.

Everyone knew that both India and Pakistan used to vacate their forward positions during winter season.It was type of unwritten but understood mutual agreemet.

Its a clear message from India that it respects and acknowledges the electoral results in Pak…

Everyone knew that both India and Pakistan used to vacate their forward positions during winter season.It was type of unwritten but understood mutual agreemet.

Funny man! very very Phunny!

You repeat a section of my post and still add "conspiracy". Perhaps we need to have a round of chai now. Just to get the bearings. Now how about Dat?

peace

Can't you read? The ban was on paksitanis visiting Ajmer.

Right on bro! Right on!

Sometimes we do not follow news that closely. We should. But we don't. We don't but we should.
We should. But we don't. We don't but we should.

Then the CPU heats up and burns down. :lol:

peace

Its a clear message from India that it respects and acknowledges the electoral results in Pak…

You my bro.

have hit the nail on the head.

And some people! no likey likey, no likey likey, not at all.

peace

Funny man! very very Phunny!

You repeat a section of my post and still add "conspiracy". Perhaps we need to have a round of chai now. Just to get the bearings. Now how about Dat?

peace

I know buddy , your dream of Naya Pakistan is in shambles today.But you need to keep your hope alive for 2018.:azn:

One of the best thread on PDF i ever see. :D

When it comes to politicans and tharkipun Indo-Paks become bhai-bhai.

I know buddy , your dream of Naya Pakistan is in shambles today.But you need to keep your hope alive for 2018.:azn:

Bus yaar.

Dreams to hoti hain shambles main jaanay kay lie-aay.

But PTI is also happy to win the state which will count heavily towards stability and prosperity of our beautiful country.

PTI has helped defeat the Old commies and Mullahs out of power in KP.

People have given PTI a whole state to rule.

If it does well in the state, guess what, next stop is the rule on the country.

baby steps my man. baby baby little little steps.

peace

Bus yaar.

Dreams to hoti hain shambles main jaanay kay lie-aay.

But PTI is also happy to win the state which will count heavily towards stability and prosperity of our beautiful country.

PTI has helped defeat the Old commies and Mullahs out of power in KP.

People have given PTI a whole state to rule.

If it does well in the state, guess what, next stop is the rule on the country.

baby steps my man. baby baby little little steps.

peace

Yes this will iron out the deficiencies in the administrative skills of IK if at all they are there.He will gain in experience and hopefully come out more stronger than now.:cheers:

This is the most pro pakistani PM one can get (also a pakistani PM who speaks his own mind) and I hope they meet ASAP to give a new direction to the indo-pak relation.
May be we should wait for next general election for any big deal but we should start to work on it from now.

MMS cannot go to pakistan, he simply does not have what NS has, a strong mandate.

Nawaz shouldn't go, stay home and solve Pakistani problems starting by shooting himself in the head :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom