What's new

Manmohan Singh has issued an invitation to Nawaz to come to India.

These days, even he will not say YES on that.......

You mean after 2G, ANTRIX-DEWAS deal, CWG, CoalGate, CBI, NREGA, Farm Loan Waiver, etc. SCAMS???

YES HE IS NOT CORRUPT.

HE IS JUST COINCIDENTALLY THE HEAD OF THE MOST CORRUPT GOVT. IN THE HISTORY OF INDEPENDENT INDIA.

Agreed with capitalized part. Fully agreed.

in my earlier post, I was comparing the situations where Sunjay Gandhi like person was PM (instead of MMS) given all the rest of corrupt congress.

No one can say that MMS took even a dime in all the corruption scandals.

And

If he did, that will be a HUGE disappointment knowing his loyalty and his level of commitment to his country.

Learn military history man. Lean it.

It was Kargil first, your PM second.

He knew what's going on in Kargil, and he came to Pakistan to see if there can be a negotiated settlement.

Pakistanis overplayed their card by demanding pull back from Siachin (thinking we can choke of Indians supply line to Siachin).

Then the war happened.

Just learn the history. man.

learn it.

:cheesy::rofl:

Agreed with capitalized part. Fully agreed.

in my earlier post, I was comparing the situations where Sunjay Gandhi like person was PM (instead of MMS) given all the rest of corrupt congress.

No one can say that MMS took even a dime in all the corruption scandals.

And

If he did, that will be a HUGE disappointment knowing his loyalty and his level of commitment to his country.

Even if he din't take, he was watching this all this happen right under his nose.

So, he doesn't become an honest man by letting the corrupt do there job, he becomes equally guilty.

Even if he din't take, he was watching this all this happen right under his nose.

So, he doesn't become an honest man by letting the corrupt do there job, he becomes equally guilty.

right on. bro. right on.

He is basically a low key ex-bureaucrat cum humble-professor type.

As an outsider, I can see that he was too "soft" to keep a tight leash on the corrupt baboos and politicians.

peace

Learn military history man. Lean it.

It was Kargil first, your PM second.

He knew what's going on in Kargil, and he came to Pakistan to see if there can be a negotiated settlement.

Pakistanis overplayed their card by demanding pull back from Siachin (thinking we can choke of Indians supply line to Siachin).

Then the war happened.

Just learn the history. man.

learn it.

Conspiracy theories of Pakistani posters can only beat conspiracy theories of theirs own.:coffee:

A pakistani Fauj historian fighting for Indian PM while Indians arguing against....................

This forum is strange............

But I personally feel Indian PM should go to Pakistan which will solidify the position of Nawaz against Military....

A pakistani Fauj historian fighting for Indian PM while Indians arguing against....................

This forum is strange............

But I personally feel Indian PM should go to Pakistan which will solidify the position of Nawaz against Military....

Strange it is (to put it mildly).

Thanks for your input.

peace

Good idea to invite Nawaz Sharif to India. He can come by that Bus that he lelped to start via Wagah. :)

Conspiracy theories of Pakistani posters can only beat conspiracy theories of theirs own.:coffee:

Have any of you "defenders of Kargil" been to Kashmir border?

Any of you?

Even a low level subedar sahib knows the exact position of their "enemy", let alone generals and PM.

Kargil was no big deal in terms of intel.

Indians knew it, and Pakistanis knew it.

That in the dead of the winter some of the forward posts are vacated year in year out.

you know in an instant if a given post or peak is under Indian army control or Pakistani army control.

Then if someone comes to you and cries:

---- booo hooo boooo hooo look at my tears, I did not have any fing idea where my posts are and who is in them

And you all

buy that $hit.

Well what can I say. there are many many many many paper generals on this forum. Many many many.

Great decision by PM. We need collaboration with Pakistan. There is exception, we need to collaborate in every field.

Back
Top Bottom