What's new

Manmohan out of favour, Rahul top choice for PM

if Modi wins, communal tensions will likely ensue....Muslims will be very upset, for obvious and understandable reasons.

why should the wishes of the majority be taken to ransom for a few fundamental muzzies??if muslims in kerela can elect madani a proven terrorist and the majority does no riots then why shouldn't modi become PM..

Americans couldn't control us in 1960s, you're talking about 2011.

Sorry but no more CONgress. I barely saved anything this year because of this shytestorm of price rise. Congress is going down. I will make it a point that everyone I know in Gangtok (or Sikkimese people living in Delhi) would vote for NDA.

Congressis made a BIG mistake pissing us Northeasterners off. :sniper:

I'm an NDA guy too , I'm just saying what the Americans believe , not what they intend to do.

Everyone seems to be in favour of a BJP led coalition but how did they get beaten a few years back if they are so popular.

It didn't get thrashed in last elections it got thrashed the one before that which was 10 years ahead. Because they promised to build a temple on the sight of mosque which was built by demolishing a temple and the place is believed to be the birthplace of Lord Rama.

But they only accomplished half of it. They took the mosque down but couldn't build the temple so they lost both Muslim votes [for destroying the mosque] and lost Hindu votes [Didn't build a temple which they promised they would.]. And these opportunists Congressis took benefit of it.

And in the last election Congress got re-elected because Indian economy grew by nearly 9% rate [which was actually started by BJP government but it gave its' fruit to the Congress government] US-India nuclear deal and so many more reasons.

But now again after one after another SHOCKING corruption scandals, them being reluctance to pass the anti-corruption bill in the parliament, attack on national activists, dirty politics and inflation. Public is reconsidering their opinion. Well not even reconsidering it's kind of decided that Congres out in 2014!

Everyone I know is supporting BJP right now apart from 2-3 hardcore Gandhi family fans. If you asked the same question to anyone 10 years ago there would have been clear cut NO for BJP.

Hey guys,

You forgot one fine muslim man "Maulana Madani" remember him giving Musharraf a tough time at a press conference in India....

We should not forget our Indian Muslim brothers and SISTERS by any means...
Maulana is one fine and a frank man...
He would certainly do a great job at the cabinet...
What do you say???

It didn't get thrashed in last elections it got thrashed the one before that which was 10 years ahead. Because they promised to build a temple on the sight of mosque which was built by demolishing a temple and the place is believed to be the birthplace of Lord Rama.

But they only accomplished half of it. They took the mosque down but couldn't build the temple so they lost both Muslim votes [for destroying the mosque] and lost Hindu votes [Didn't build a temple which they promised they would.]. And these opportunists Congressis took benefit of it.

And in the last election Congress got re-elected because Indian economy grew by nearly 9% rate [which was actually started BJP government but it gave its' fruit to the Congress government] US-India nuclear deal and so many more reasons.

If this the visionary party that is suppose to led India economically and geopolitically successfully, it will need more than petty religious politics.

If this the visionary party that is suppose to led India economically and geopolitically successfully, it will need more than petty religious politics.

to be honest...no single party in India is visionary .....however there are individuals in both parties who want it to be successful ...but then there are others.....:(

That's what has been happening in India till 1980-19990s but now if you make a party aimed a specified religion it won't work. In fact their candidates won't even get their deposits back. lool :P

So now BJP has thrown out their far right Hindu nationalist ideology and their new menifesto is full of social, economic and anti-corruption agendas. Plus BJP government has proved this is many states that's why they're favourite.

That's what has been happening in India till 1980-19990s but now if you make a party aimed a specified religion it won't work. In fact their candidates won't even get their deposits back. lool :P

So now BJP has thrown out their far right Hindu nationalist ideology and their new menifesto is full of social, economic and anti-corruption agendas. Plus BJP government has proved this is many states that's why they're favourite.

to be honest...no single party in India is visionary .....however there are individuals in both parties who want it to be successful ...but then there are others.....:(

Why can't India start a secular party that isn't the congress? That's what you need. They don't even have to be that great to beat out these two parties considering how badly they've managed things.

Yaar Tum logo tension mat lo maine apni government le k aau ga bus apna vote mat bulna aur zanda bhi :lol:

i am all for Modi being PM but there will be controversy because of what happened in Gujarat and i find this really funny you go after Narendra Modi who had no direct role in the Gujarat violence but mass murders like Sajjan Kumar, Kamal Nath, Jagdish Tytler etc who incited mobs to rape and kill Sikhs in the Delhi riots that followed after corrupt cow Indiras death you want them in power instead?

whats really shocking and shameful is the 3 SOB's mentioned above are still active in Indian politics today Kamal Nath has been accused of paying bribes and is the minister of Urban development adding on despite multiple commissions who named these 3 in there findings they have yet to face justice or anyone for that matter, this is the political party you want to lead India? pseudo secular SOB's who are corrupt and do nothing for the poor and hungry which is nearly 40% of our population?

the only time democracy fails is when the people vote for idiots into power

Nice idea.

Here's my dream list:

PM: Narendra Modi or Narendra Modi or Narendra Modi :D

President: Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam (No one else even comes close)

FM: Nitish Kumar

DM: J.F.R Jacob or x-ACM P.V. Naik or Dr. Sivanthanu Pillai (of BrahMos fame :azn:)

HM: Arun Jaitley or Arvind Kejriwall
MEA: Sushma Swaraj.

If this happens, the day it is declared, there'd be drinks on the house for all those coming to the pub I visit. :yahoo:

Not to mention, I'd definitely go and light agarbatti in the name of Avalokiteshwara Bodhisatva. :D

(Such political fantasies we have... wish they come true)...

PM: Modi
deputy PM: Advani
President: Swaraj
HM: Jaitley
MEA: Ravi Shankar Prasad
DM: JFR Jacob, Jaswant Singh, JJ Singh, or Naik
FM: Yashwant Sinha
Rural Development: Nitish Kumar
Urban development Navjot Sidhu

its looking like kingdom of india pakistan both few families rule us since last 60 years and we hare stupids again and again they fool us

My post doesn't mean that I am pro-Rahul or pro-Gandhi for that matter. I want fresh young people to take charge of the nation and stop associating grey hair and by pass surgery as the essential qualification to lead a nation.Barack Obama became the most powerful man in the world at the ripe 'old'age of 48. Why can't we have that in India.

Freshness is reflected in ideas, in intellect, is deeds. Freshness can be seen in Modi, in Nitish hell we could even see it in a very old Mr. Vajpayee. The likes of Rahul Baba are here to play with same stale game of votebank and communal politics.

Back
Top Bottom