What's new

Manmohan extends Japan trip

@Psyops it seems you have nothing to say after i brought your master japan in the discussion.... Anyway i dont like wrestling with a pig like you because if i wrestle a pig like u in mud than both of us would get dirty.... The only difference will be pig like u enjoys mud.... Too much of eating fake foods had rotten your brain kid. Go to school and learn something so you could earn better than earning through trolling on net.... My last reply as am not kid molester.

You are a little immature boy dreaming of alien invasions. I cannot take you seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the article points out China is intoxicated by its growing economic power and military might. So true.

India is nothing but a big mouth. They boast about how they are ready this time but when we invade their country they cry to us to stop it :lol:

India has always had a big mouth but have been too cowardly to act what their mouth spews.

ha ha wat invasion is this.lmao .two tents holding 20 odd troops.If china has guts it shud invade with force then u wl c wat happens to ur 2 cent earnin brigade.all progress made in a decade will go down the drain in a year.

ha ha wat invasion is this.lmao .two tents holding 20 odd troops.If china has guts it shud invade with force then u wl c wat happens to ur 2 cent earnin brigade.all progress made in a decade will go down the drain in a year.

Our military is inside your country. You are powerless to do anything about it. Live with the shock and humiliation.

Back
Top Bottom