What's new

Manmohan extends Japan trip

India is a Mickey Mouse country with barely any military power. Russian soldiers had guts, Indian soldiers are spineless cowards.

keep on underestimating and get a good doctor, both together will get good sleep to you

India is a Mickey Mouse country with barely any military power. Russian soldiers had guts, Indian soldiers are spineless cowards.

Gutless Pakistani Chinese why don't you revert back to your original flags before questioning the guts of IA which severed your country in two parts.

Manmohan and TOI call this sending a strong message to China :lol:
So, talking with the Japs is gonna scare the crap out of the Chinese? :woot: Jeeez! Our great netas should stop living in the world of make-believe and get real. Emerging supah powah my a$$! We're nothing but a banana republic now thanks to our policies and the ruling dispensation that has no balls to look after its own strategic interests. Next we'll probably ask Burkina Faso for help in countering the Chinese threat!

Now if that doesn't suck, what does? :pissed:

So, talking with the Japs is gonna scare the crap out of the Chinese? :woot: Jeeez! Our great netas should stop living in the world of make-believe and get real. Emerging supah powah my a$$! We're nothing but a banana republic now thanks to our policies and the ruling dispensation that has no balls to look after its own strategic interests. Next we'll probably ask Burkina Faso for help in countering the Chinese threat!

Now if that doesn't suck, what does? :pissed:

We'll probably stutter and stumble our way out of the mess like we always do - hopefully. :lol:

Here are some key points of why India Japan relations are so strong:

1. At the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, one of the dissenting judgments in favour of Japan was made by Indian Justice Radhabinod Pal. The principled judgement of Justice Radha Binod Pal is remembered even today in Japan. This became a symbol of the perceived closeness of India and Japan.

2. An oft cited story also narrates how, in 1949, India sent the Tokyo Zoo two elephants to cheer the spirits of the defeated Japanese empire.

3. Many in Japan also remember India’s refusal to attend the San Francisco Peace Conference in 1951 for the reason India concerned for the limitation on Japanese sovereignty and national independence.

4. After Japanese restoration of sovereignty, Japan and India signed a separate peace treaty and established diplomatic relations on 28 April 1952, in which India waived all reparation claims against Japan. This treaty was one of the first treaties Japan signed after World War II.

5. Diplomatic, trade, economic, and technical relations between India and Japan were well established. India's iron ore helped Japan's recovery from World War II devastation, and following Japanese Prime Minister Nobusuke Kishi's visit to India in 1957,

6. Japan started providing yen loans to India in 1958, as the first yen loan aid extended by Japanese government

@Psyops when u talked about 1962 than i wanted to show u what japan did to china by posting pics.... But i saw many innocent chinese womens been killed brutally by japan.... i dont know what happened to me.... i felt guilty.... chinese people are good. Just chinese army and paid one internet warriors are garbage.... am glad i didnt put that link. i got sick and emotional watching those pics. i also read that china lost 15 to 20 million chinese in world war II.... you are paid one arm chair warrior. i shouldnt go to ur level. All i can say is if 1962 such a chest thumping event than you should talk about japan too and what they did. It just makes u look backward so u are avoiding talking about that war against japan.... there wasnt much difference between the years both war happened. Than why pick a war that was over 50years ago? this shows china aint got gutts so they envy what happened 50years ago as they cant do that again.
@on topic.... India japan america is the future. Powerful countries and when combined its unbeatable....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Psyops when u talked about 1962 than i wanted to show u what japan did to china by posting pics.... But i saw many innocent chinese womens been killed brutally by japan.... i dont know what happened to me.... i felt guilty.... chinese people are good. Just chinese army and paid one internet warriors are garbage.... am glad i didnt put that link. i got sick and emotional watching those pics. i also read that china lost 15 to 20 million chinese in world war II.... you are paid one arm chair warrior. i shouldnt go to ur level. All i can say is if 1962 such a chest thumping event than you should talk about japan too and what they did. It just makes u look backward so u are avoiding talking about that war against japan.... there wasnt much difference between the years both war happened. Than why pick a war that was over 50years ago? this shows china aint got gutts so they envy what happened 50years ago as they cant do that again.
@on topic.... India japan america is the future. Powerful countries and when combined its unbeatable....

Kid, go play with your little alien toys. This is a big boys discussion.

@Psyops as far as i know you peed inside your nappy after knowing india talked with your master japan.... It must had gave u flashback of what japan did to china. Everytime hears about japan you chinese gets nighmare. Havent you earned enough money by trolling so you could pay your school fees?

@Psyops as far as i know you peed inside your nappy after knowing india talked with your master japan.... It must had gave u flashback of what japan did to china. Everytime hears about japan you chinese gets nighmare. Havent you earned enough money by trolling so you could pay your school fees?

Only one peeing in nappies is a little toddler like you that believes big bad aliens are coming to get you. Go watch another alien movie little boy.

@Psyops it seems you have nothing to say after i brought your master japan in the discussion.... Anyway i dont like wrestling with a pig like you because if i wrestle a pig like u in mud than both of us would get dirty.... The only difference will be pig like u enjoys mud.... Too much of eating fake foods had rotten your brain kid. Go to school and learn something so you could earn better than earning through trolling on net.... My last reply as am not kid molester.

Your own arrogance is forcing you to confront China. Accept China as the dominant partner and you can remain as one unified country. But I know India cannot, because religious bigotry makes you arrogant against Chinese.

we dnt need chinese acceptane to be a unified country... u r facing India , and this isn't 1963 remember that.......

Back
Top Bottom