What's new

Manipur more a colony of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
pictures speak a thousand words....need i be the provider?

pictures speak a thousand words....need i be the provider?

and i have some videos ,how much words they provide ?? :pleasantry:

oh!yes !now you comparaing nexalites to your TTP ?? Lol what was the last time you heard nexals voilence in India ,except their slowly erradication with the help hot and cold strategy?... And when you last time updated yourself regarding sucide bombers blew themselves to kill scores of civilian in crowded markets ??

Talking about Naxals there are rumors that Naxals offensive capability has been reduced after IB operations.This will come out in popular magazine in 2-3 months.:victory:

My cousin is married to a Manipuri. :P

I thought she was Chinese at first... Was really young.

So SAD THAT YOU DONT KNOW YOUR COUNTRY MAN.LOOKS DIFFERENT THAN YOU ..SO YOU THINKS THEY ARE FOREIGNERS (AND YOU CALLS YOUR SELF INDIAN) RIDICULOUS....

This year's highest peacetime gallantry award Ashok Chakra given to a Manipuri Major Laishram Jyotin Singh, who fought bare-handed with a heavily-armed terrorist and saved 10 colleagues during an attack on Indians in Kabul in February 2010.
]

Every nation has some sold out people who failed to protect own community but protects the enemy whats new in it?

My cousin is married to a Manipuri. :P

I thought she was Chinese at first... Was really young.

The manipuris are still called chinkies by Indians so your guess was not that wrong either

The manipuris are still called chinkies by Indians so your guess was not that wrong either

and every south indian is called madrasi... its ignorance not malice... hope you know the difference... but then again hate doesn't knows logic right?

Oops. I thought pakistan too is democratic.

I don't know if you are mocking at democracy or Indians.

In my personal opinion, AFSPA is essential to control the armed millitants and serves as a first step towards national integration (which some people don't want to happen).

In early 50's Tamil Nadu ( my home state) wanted greater autonomy and Hyderabad was a disputed territory ( I don't know if it still remains in UN agenda). Now, hyderabad & chennai (capital of tamil nadu) are top destinations for IT services.

IN THE NAME OF AFSPA WHEN YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER WILL BE RAPED INFRONT OF YOU AND YOU SIT THERE HELPLESSLY AND AFTERWARD WHEN YOUR ARE GIVEN ELECTRIC SHOCK IN YOUR MENS PART THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY IT GIVES "NATIONAL INTEGRATION"

and every south indian is called madrasi... its ignorance not malice... hope you know the difference... but then again hate doesn't knows logic right?

:) and you dont see difference between word Madrasi and Chinese (chinki) ????? in this case?

The price we pay for democracy is that a slight delay or neglect in the development of any portion of our nation lets loose a number of wagging tongues ...decrying "Govt" subjugation , colonization etc . By that yardstick several regions in several countries are unsaid-colonies ,

Tibet, Xinjiang in China , Baluchistan , Waziristan , Swat , FATA in Pakistan , The hills or homelands of Chakmas in Bangladesh , The Tamil dominated areas --in Sri lanka like Triconmalee , Jaffna etc all have similar problems of excessive security , demographic change , lack of development ( excluding Chinese territories ) and many such restrictions.

According to popular definition they must be all called "colonies" .

Due to circumstantial lack of development in certain areas there will always be a group of people dissatisfied with the governance . Development is gradual , and it will take time and funds , meanwhile any violent disturbances must be appropriately dealt with keeping the future and prosperity of the region in mind.

The price we pay for democracy is that a slight delay or neglect in the development of any portion of our nation lets loose a number of wagging tongues ...decrying "Govt" subjugation , colonization etc . By that yardstick several regions in several countries are unsaid-colonies ,

Tibet, Xinjiang in China , Baluchistan , Waziristan , Swat , FATA in Pakistan , The hills or homelands of Chakmas in Bangladesh , The Tamil dominated areas --in Sri lanka like Triconmalee , Jaffna etc all have similar problems of excessive security , demographic change , lack of development ( excluding Chinese territories ) and many such restrictions.

According to popular definition they must be all called "colonies" .

Due to circumstantial lack of development in certain areas there will always be a group of people dissatisfied with the governance . Development is gradual , and it will take time and funds , meanwhile any violent disturbances must be appropriately dealt with keeping the future and prosperity of the region in mind.

Sorry Mr. exclude FATA/KP from it because we had voted for joining Pakistan.

now you can carry on with topic on Manipur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom