What's new

Manipur more a colony of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin is married to a Manipuri. :P

I thought she was Chinese at first... Was really young.

Where is Tshering22. ???? :lol:

Lol , just presence of army and paramilitary in numbers indicates occupation.......i wonder what they will see in my hometown gurdaspur......a military base

Lol , just presence of army and paramilitary in numbers indicates occupation.......i wonder what they will see in my hometown gurdaspur......a military base

Exactly we have to check mate the foreigners whenever they make their conclusions....

North eastern people are slowly realizing that without India's writ in that area the whole area might well go to civil war given the animosity and in-fighting between different tribes. Now a days manipuris and mizos are seen every where, they started migrating to places for education and employment which indeed is a good sign that national Integration from that part is slowly taking place.

I have spoken with some mizos and they seem to be more passionate and patriotic to India than regular folk from say "Hyderabad" or "Mumbai".

Ahan!

BTW, how can it be an internal issue if you people claim that these groups get external support or alternatively some 'neighbors' have been assisting them, or if these groups have been joining hands with those terrorists who came from 'outside'?

Tell me one place when the Indian Gov accused Pakistan of supporting the Manipuri rebels. And BTW as usual you are just deflecting ; unlike some nations these terrorists dont cause havoc in neighbouring nations, so until they do that it is an internal matter for us and a no-go area for others.

Coming from a think tank, I would say this thread was not given enough thinking. It looks like any other India/ Pakistan/ China basing thread started by the regular hate/war mongers who just see an article bashing his disliked nation and jumps at the idea of being able to rub some. If one does a even 5 minute research/ analysis, one will realize that thinks have improved manyfold in the last 5-10 years.

North east India on a rise of Tourism [ fall of Terrorism]

Tell me one place when the Indian Gov accused Pakistan of supporting the Manipuri rebels. And BTW as usual you are just deflecting ; unlike some nations these terrorists dont cause havoc in neighbouring nations, so until they do that it is an internal matter for us and a no-go area for others.

Ahan, again.

Trying to play (a) smart (a$$), eh?!

So, it now becomes 'Manipuri rebels' from terrorists?

FAIL!

Exactly we have to check mate the foreigners whenever they make their conclusions....

And we thought making a cantonment in Sui was like occupying the Province.

naive, naive :tsk: :tsk:

Ahan, again.

Trying to play (a) smart (a$$), eh?!

So, it now becomes 'Manipuri rebels' from terrorists?

FAIL!

Dude you made a claim that indian govt accused pakistan(or any other neighbours) for supporting manipuri terrorists/rebels,the way pakistanis accuse us for floods, daily blasts conducted by their own citizens and even "raw molvies".Now substantiate your claim with some links or proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom