What's new

Manipur, India bans Christians from preaching

i've lived in India for 6months calcutta.

good.
how did you find your experience? wat was your purpose of visit? did you visit other places in india while you stayed in calcutta?
when did you stay? I mean which year?

so, that we can understand your view point better and appreciate your opinion. because without that knowledge, you just come across as anti-indian. thanx.

Calcutta is ruled by Communists! RSS and BJP are non existent there! Man if you say that u were harassd their for being a muslim then u r a liar! The communists are against the US and more for China! You wont believe they supported china sort of in 62!!!!! And You say u know India!!! what BS!!! The Communists stopped the whole state machinery in Bengal and Kerala when Saddam Hussain was hanged and you go onto say Muslims cant pray on Fridays! What a load of crap! You wont believe there is a beach named after Saddam Hussian in my state Kerala! In that area, kids, be them Hindus or Muslims are named Saddam Hussain! What BS are u talking without knowing the fact. If it was some other state I would have believed u but U just turned out to be a liar when u said u lived in Calcutta and know stuff!!!!!!!!! Sad very Sad!

and again u stated that a r rehman became muslim and u made him ur biggest musician
u said nothing about his talent or his music
ur words hurt ur own views

Ok don't try too hard, but i'm myself saying in the part is pasted is that SUCH examples (i.e. like the example of A R Rahman i gave to prove it) make no sense.

ok whatever
it probably doesnt even make anysense telling from ur previous posts

You are right. Not to u. as according to you yousuf yohanna's conversion to islam is an example of pakistan's tolerance of conversions :argh:

Calcutta is ruled by Communists! RSS and BJP are non existent there! Man if you say that u were harassd their for being a muslim then u r a liar! The communists are against the US and more for China! You wont believe they supported china sort of in 62!!!!! And You say u know India!!! what BS!!! The Communists stopped the whole state machinery in Bengal and Kerala when Saddam Hussain was hanged and you go onto say Muslims cant pray on Fridays! What a load of crap! You wont believe there is a beach named after Saddam Hussian in my state Kerala! In that area, kids, be them Hindus or Muslims are named Saddam Hussain! What BS are u talking without knowing the fact. If it was some other state I would have believed u but U just turned out to be a liar when u said u lived in Calcutta and know stuff!!!!!!!!! Sad very Sad!

Lol. Your getting a little excited mate!

But in this context your right. Bengal and Kerela-commies dont tolerate discrimination generally.

Look whats happened is real bad, The rape of the Nun etc. We are working towards bringing the culprits to the fore. I know Mr John Dayal personally, he is at the forefront getting the victims justice. It will be served.

Hi buddy, when justice will be served than don't forget to share the good news ;)

in your opinion what should be the punishment of raping a NUN?

if i'd say that crimes against minorities happen both in india and pakistan...you'd say yes they happen but more in india and less in pak...but they happen on both sides...we are an intolerant lot!

Ok don't try too hard, but i'm myself saying in the part is pasted is that SUCH examples (i.e. like the example of A R Rahman i gave to prove it) make no sense.

NO, ur example doesnt make sense.
dont hide ur stupidity with my logic
the example i posted i explained the meaning with it
but the message u posted had no meaning and was striving on somebody else's success

You are right. Not to u. as according to you yousuf yohanna's conversion to islam is an example of pakistan's tolerance of conversions :argh:

i never said that
like i said in my previous post [any sane person would understand] that no matter what religion u are in pakistan we treat they way u are as a person
the reason i used his example was because he wasent treated any differently by anyone when he was a christian and was treated the same when he converted with no extra comfort or anything
looks like things just go in ur ear and come out the other :oops:
and its yousaf youhana not yohanna

hasang20 said:

You have mentioned Calcutta in the context of muslims being prevented from holding namaaz in India. Having lived my entire life in Calcutta, I can say, your comment is grossly inaccurate. Calcutta, happens to be one of the most secular and tolerant of all cities in India. Communal tension, in this part of the world is practically non-existent.

The truth about namaaz, is just the opposite. Many major roads are actually blocked in the middle of the day, just to accommodate the muslims for their namaaz. Traffic is either diverted during that part of the day or roads become one way (the other side being used for namaaz).

It is really surprising that you have stayed for 6 months in Calcutta, and still managed not to notice this. And irony of ironies is that, you have mentioned Calcutta, as your proof of knowledge that muslims are precluded from performing their religious right, when in fact, this city goes out of its way to accommodate them, precluding its own citizens from performing their civil right i.e. right to passage.

hmm u seem to edit you post and add the whole last paragraph
did it take u 4 hours to think of an stupid comeback?
and a r rehman is not celebrated because he is muslim but is celebrated because of his work
otherwise we all know how minorities are celebrated in ur country :disagree:
and p.s. u r truely an idiot :crazy:

Well, I can tell you one thing this former Ahmadi, better known to people as Nabeel Qureshi, is ruining bonds Muslim Pakistani relations with Americans within the United States by claiming that Islam is a violent religion. He even claims he was once a Muslim! Even small things like this are bond to have serious, long-lasting repercussions. You all can see his video here:

Last edited by a moderator:
umm actually they can
they have no restrictions on them by anyone
we dont look at people by their religion but by their acts
i mean look at mohammed yousuf
nobody ever asked him to covert but he did it by his own will
and the whole pakistan treats him the way they treated him b4
maybe u should know about something b4 u go on blabbering something out :blah:

Captain, why don't you admit, pakistan is religously intollerant. They want only islam to flourish. The very law in your country is tilted towards islam. So don't teach relgious tolerance to india. Atleast we are democracy promoting secularism and we treat everyone as equal atleast by law. People differ, but then who doesnt have religously intolerant people. So kindly do not make night by closing your eyes.

I must state here this:
The missionaries use very clever and deceptive means to approach people and convey their "message". I believe the Sri Lankan government or someone in their parliament wanted a complete ban on missionary activities.
These people can be very persistent and use cheap tactics to lure people.

i agree with u 100%.Most missionaries are paid directly by the Vatican to convert people.

There is no problem if a person wants to convert on his own.But brain washing by going to the homes and handing over free copies of the Bible is not tolerable.

i agree with u 100%.Most missionaries are paid directly by the Vatican to convert people.

There is no problem if a person wants to convert on his own.But brain washing by going to the homes and handing over free copies of the Bible is not tolerable.

IF A MISSIONARY IS WELCOMED HOME BY THE FAMILY, NOBODY FROM OUTSIDE SHOULD STOP HIM FROM PREACHING OR GVING A COPY OF BIBLE.(HINDU MISSIONARIES CAN COME TO CHRISTIAN HOMES AND DO THE SAME IF THEY ARE WELCOMED).

AND THE INVOLVEMENT OF MONEY IN THESE MATTERS ARE TO BE DEBATED.

This way everybody will get a fair idea about each other’s religion and let them make a decision by them self. If one of our family members wants to change his religion others should not draw him back. Is it that difficult to have different religious people in the same family…? Let faith or lack of faith to be personal rather than a matter of family, community, or state.
:cheers:

welll this is a major slape to a guy in video with israeli guy who was saying that pakistani muslims want to convert him to islam and he ran away from pakistan to india his name was dev cataria if im not wrong

Why are you guys debating on an old post??look at the date before posting guys :cheers:

Some Indian member was talking about religious freedom to preach in Islamic countries.

So my question to the same Indians here what is the status of religious preaching by Non-Hindus in India specially with regard to missionaries ???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom