What's new

Manila spent $30 million on lawyers; there is voice now to get it reimbursed from CIA

30 million is a huge fortune in the Philippines, this is not a joke. And all the Philippines got in return for this large sum of money paid to their American lawyers? a worthless piece of paper proclaiming their "victory"; a victory with no means of action, toilet paper, etc. Talk about being trolled. I do hope the US reimburse the Philippines and apologize for wasting their time.

As Viets' overlord we have to be harsh
images_b9fecbae644481d54328a93c217486c2.gif

Don't be like that now. That time is history. We need to move on. Today Vietnam is a threat to no one. They want prosperity and development, like China. I think we can find some middle ground and work together. China and Vietnam are natural allies, it's the only way to move forward. However, that doesn't mean China will take shit from Vietnam or anyone for that matter.

Don't be like that now. That time is history. We need to move on. Today Vietnam is a threat to no one. They want prosperity and development, like China. I think we can find some middle ground and work together. China and Vietnam are natural allies, it's the only way to move forward. However, that doesn't mean China will take shit from Vietnam or anyone for that matter.
Hopefully Viets will follow your advice and unnecessary insults can be avoided. :lol:

You people always bring up the CIA everytime that it has became your boogeyman trademark for anything that is anti-China.

and it is "Intelligence", you df.

So according to your logic, if you brought CIA up mean it's your boogeyman too, it's that a good trademark for anything that is anti-Philippine? :rofl:

When you used money to buy a favorable court decision which has no international legal rights to decide territorial dispute, something is fishy and it is not what international community will accept. The world needs to come together and let the CIA-fund Philippines know that you cannot just buy court decision with money.

30 million dollars. How many people worked for shipments of bananas and coconuts in exchange a scrap piece of paper?
Bro, you made my day. Hahahahahaha...

money is good invested. my respect goes to the people of philippines.
Hahaha... It's not your money. Good invested, my ***. :laugh:

Well if Philippines wants to pay me $30 million dollars, I'll gladly award the entire South China Sea to them in my court. I shall call it S10 International Court of Super Justice. It's just as authoritative and probably has the same chance of being ignored.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Indians were celebrating all this while in the other thread. It would seem like Indians had won a game of cricket. Lol....
Not a single one of them on this thread. Strange. :laugh:

All Filipino members here know the $30 million paid to the international lawyers is a very substantial amount. What they got is just a paper victory. They have every rights to get it reimbursed from the US.

Philippinos are extremely lucky that China is not a sea murderer like the PH coast guard is which killed an elderly Chinese fisherman from Taiwan with no means to defend himself on his civilian fishing boat.

China treats these people way too nicely; not a bad thing, but, if one day China has to treat them a little harshly, at least we have a precedent by the PH sea murderers.

Haven't you noticed that the Viets here love the David and the Goliath comparison bedtime story? That Vietcong sometimes shows fear and sometimes entertain us with his tough talks of how they will defeat the PLA. The dude contradicts himself all the time. Check this thread and you can see him pissing in his pants (all getting worked up) https://defence.pk/threads/china-shot-jl-2-from-the-south-china-sea.427631/page-2 :rofl:

unfortunately for them, it's just a make believe story just like indians believing the hare and the tourtise

:lol:

unfortunately for them, it's just a make believe story just like indians believing the hare and the tourtise

:lol:

I am now worrying how the Philippines will be able to reimburse the badly spent 30 million now that China started to chase off the PH illegal fishermen from the waters around Huangyan Island.

Could China EXIM Bank provide loan with interest? I think not.

Back
Top Bottom