What's new

Manchester United || Discussion || Transfers || Matches

MisterSyed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello Fellaws Esp @PakAlp @WinterFangs . I Have created this Thread for Discussion Regarding Manchester United. Everybody is more than welcome to discuss here about anything.

🚨 Manchester United's two leading scouts have left the club. The club's chief scout, Jim Lawlor, and Marcel Bout, the head of global scouting, have both departed. (The Athletic)

Lawlor been at club since Sir Alex Ferguson.

Shameful performance, it now needs lots of courage to watch Manu matches. Last time Everton looked like some mighty title contentder against us rather than relegation title

50214B82-17E1-4A61-934A-1097F8EA5C76.jpeg

I also feel for rangnick, it’s not like he can do much. The club hasn’t backed him, and the previous manager gave these players egos because of things like this.

Manchester United
  • Harry Maguire , too Heavy and slow for EPL can't keep up with speedy FW and Wing playes
  • Man United playing 3 DF further , exposing Harry Maguire's weakness
  • The Protector Midfield player Pogba , lacks energy to for Fast tempo pressing since last world cup his performances have been below par.
  • Don't have a player like Paul Scholes who can connect the MF together
  • The MF players are all forgettable names
  • Bruno Fenandez is not consistent creator or finisher
  • They have a fit Cavani sitting on bench with more energy
  • They lack a quality player who can cross (Pin Point crosses No Beckham like player)

I applied for their vacant job after ole was fired , they told me they don't advertise the coaching job, their pain is their own decision if they interviewed me they would be winners

Only player who are consistent
> Ronaldo
> Sancho

I support Real Madrid , only watching Man U due to Ronaldo

Last edited:
Really glad. The whole club needs a top to bottom clear out. The result last night was a disgrace.
Indeed.
Ralf Rangnick confirms plans of Man United revolution in the summer: “There will be a rebuild here. Six, seven, maybe TEN new players will come”. 🔴 #MUFC
Major Rebuild required esp management. Who would you leave out and who would you let stay guys? The Academy players are really good as far as i am seeing. Some Players which are heavy on the bill definitely need to leave, Degea dropped the shittiest performance of the season after Atleti one

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 sir g cavani is injured, the only highlight i remmeber of him is His goal against Tottenham. He needs to go this season

You know what’s the biggest curse on this club right now.
Harry maguire and his family. Maguire has been so crap, worst player in our history imo. And his family, always and I mean always comment on what fans should and should not say. This is what his sister said after last nights match.
5D06EDC9-0A4C-46CE-82CE-70710061A7BF.jpeg

Many of the Mid Tier EPL teams have good hard working midfielders and defenders Harry Maguire can easily be replaced

I quite liked the result being a supporter from the red side of Merseyside
Ofcourse you will bro

You know what’s the biggest curse on this club right now.
Harry maguire and his family. Maguire has been so crap, worst player in our history imo. And his family, always and I mean always comment on what fans should and should not say. This is what his sister said after last nights match.
View attachment 836069
He's Absolute Shit but we don't have much of a choice do we? All of the defenders are shit, No varane no party a massive overhaul in defence area, i am surprised lindelofs rating is lesser than of maguire (ik its flawed)

Back
Top Bottom