What's new

Manchester United || Discussion || Transfers || Matches

Yes. Back in the day, other teams in the Premier League didn't offer much competition because they weren't buying good players from abroad. That changed quickly when the Arabs and Russians came along with their petrodollars. United had a decent team in the Beckham era. In fact, United was one of the few teams that were actually investing in good foreign players. Hence they had a good team. In this new age, even the low and mid-ranked teams are buying good competitive players which give top teams a run for their money. United lost the plot.
utd bought HARRY FUCKING MAGUIRE!!!

PROMOTED An OVER RATED TURD RASHFORD!!!

AND PERSISTED WITH MC FREAKING TOMINAY!!!

this my friend is treachery on par with Bajwas!

That is exactly my point. Mediocre players bought by a mediocre scouting staff.

You guys are shouting about Maguire in 2022. I had already figured out the mediocre Maguire when United bought him initially. I can name a few more at United that I would have dumped ages ago.

United is like Bajwa and company at the moment. Weak, pathetic and unwilling to admit the facts.

That is exactly my point. Mediocre players bought by a mediocre scouting staff.

You guys are shouting about Maguire in 2022. I had already figured out the mediocre Maguire when United bought him initally. I can name a few more at United that I would have dumped ages ago.
exactly i am not a fan of english players and when this bastard stepped in UTD i was sure he will fail and utd will go down with him!

exactly i am not a fan of english players and when this bastard stepped in UTD i was sure he will fail and utd will go down with him!

English players used to be very mediocre in the early days of the Premier League. The Premier League used to be known as a rugby league. Long passes and a physical battle. No technical skills etc. These English players are still mediocre but have improved due to the presence of very skilled players from abroad. Obviously, foreign coaches have also contributed to the improvement. All you have to do is have a look at the boring English national team.

Last edited:
English players used to be very mediocre in the early days of the Premier League. They are still mediocre, but have improved due to presence of very skilled players from abroad.
i stopped following other teams but i read that Arsenal have some amazing skilled English player and yes CIty have one of the best English player Phil Foden!

i stopped following other teams but i read that Arsenal have some amazing skilled English player and yes CIty have one of the best English player Phil Foden!
Phil Foden is a good player. I also liked Beckham. He wasn't the average English player.

United have too many issues to fix. United board, scouting, recruitment, coaches, players, training, formation, type of football they want to play, they have problems from top to bottom. All because Glazers fail to have footballers in charge instead have their right hand men.

This all started during the last few years of Sir Alex Ferguson time, he never spent money to replace class players like Giggs, Scholes, Keane etc. It seems like United board didn't want to spend any money, then once he retired they only bought Fellani, that full year they struggled, since Ferguson they had Moyes, Vangaal, Mourinho, Ole, Rangnick. So many different type of players in the squad, suitable for different formation, at times they spent money on youth, then potential, then on defensive players, then without a clue, then spent on world class players but did not fix all areas like defence and Midfield, then by the time they fix other areas, it was too late. They literally messed up the whole decade.

Rangnick is the best since Fergi. He knows exactly the problems, the type of setting United need, i believe if given the chance he will fix United, it doesnt mean they will win titles but he will take United out of the mess they're in now. He will get the recruitment right, Man U will buy players which suit their formation.

TenHag seems like a good manager, not tested at the highest level yet, will only be successful if board supports him. If he has to play Maguire and Mcfred then good luck.
Playing Maguire is exactly like Pakistani courts opening up at 12am.

Seasons ended boys. I hope you had a great time enjoying Man United. From finishing second in the league to Praying We Finish in Europa its been a Long Ride.

Worst match I’ve seen.
the second Bruno missed the penalty I knew our season is over.

Mctominay is good i dont know what match you even watch let me think United of Manchester FC? Mctominay was the only guy deserving this shirt in arsenal match

Worst match I’ve seen.
the second Bruno missed the penalty I knew our season is over.
I know I Know. Honestly been depressing as ****

Mctominay is good i dont know what match you even watch let me think United of Manchester FC? Mctominay was the only guy deserving this shirt in arsenal match

I know I Know. Honestly been depressing as ****
Mctominay is bang average.

we need to change the whole team, only DDG, ronaldo and sancho can stay from the 1st team. The rest are dog crap.
this game was lost due to telles and bruno, most of the other players played well. We also deserved a penalty from the other handball, but it still doesn’t mean we deserved to win.

Back
Top Bottom