What's new

Manchester United || Discussion || Transfers || Matches

I watched the first 40 minutes and i couldn't tell where were rashford and elanga

Ole wasn't shit he was just unlucky to be the manager of Man Utd. He took this team to 6th, 4th and then 2nd In PL. Only if Sancho couldve come earlier and they would've got a DM we could've easily competed for title
. I mean tho we were 10 points short....
Nah, ole was actually shit. He has no style of play and only won games on individual performances. He made no good subs, would be arrogant picking same crap players, and was a puppet of the glazers.

I just hope all the talk of a full reset is true. There are so many players at the club who just don't care. Elanga is 19, it's his first professional season and TBH he's probably only drafted into the first team because Greenwood turned into a wife beater and a potential rapist.

We know for sure Matic, Mata, Pogba, Lingard, Cavani are all going.

Hopefully they're followed by at least Jones and Martial. The man is as rubbish at Sevilla as he was at ManU.

I suspect they'll want to keep a hold of Maguire and Rashford, just for another season to see if they can turn it around. If they're rubbish next season though, they need going too.

I'd also like to see Dalot, AWB, Telles, Shaw, Bailly, Lindelof, McTomminay all replaced. I mean they're all clearly not good enough - unfortunately it will take 2-3 windows to replace them all.

I'm not holding my breath, but there are a lot of quality free transfers available this window which could spead up this process.

Eriksen (Mata/Lingard), Kamara (Matic, McTomminay), Mazraoui (Dalot) would fit right in.

Also a lot of top players with just 1 year left on their contract, Konrad Laimer is rated by Ragnick. Tielesman and Jose Gaya, Fabian Ruiz, Skriniar. Loads of options.

I just hope all the talk of a full reset is true. There are so many players at the club who just don't care. Elanga is 19, it's his first professional season and TBH he's probably only drafted into the first team because Greenwood turned into a wife beater and a potential rapist.

We know for sure Matic, Mata, Pogba, Lingard, Cavani are all going.

Hopefully they're followed by at least Jones and Martial. The man is as rubbish at Sevilla as he was at ManU.

I suspect they'll want to keep a hold of Maguire and Rashford, just for another season to see if they can turn it around. If they're rubbish next season though, they need going too.

I'd also like to see Dalot, AWB, Telles, Shaw, Bailly, Lindelof, McTomminay all replaced. I mean they're all clearly not good enough - unfortunately it will take 2-3 windows to replace them all.

I'm not holding my breath, but there are a lot of quality free transfers available this window which could spead up this process.

Eriksen (Mata/Lingard), Kamara (Matic, McTomminay), Mazraoui (Dalot) would fit right in.

Also a lot of top players with just 1 year left on their contract, Konrad Laimer is rated by Ragnick. Tielesman and Jose Gaya, Fabian Ruiz, Skriniar. Loads of options.
Sir You are right, Mazroui will be taken by Barcelona Most Likely, they have a direction and goal which players look forward too. Unfortunately we don't have anything clear its all dizzy.

Good game Against Brentford, not an easy opponent. Raphas first goal for the club and Matic's Last Home Game. Farewell Legeend.. Also Ronaldo was crying after the game, any reason?

IMG_0310.jpg

Kal match ha guys what are your predictions? Lingard, Matic are leaving Confirmed. Cavani too. Mata Maybe?

Selling Daniel James was a Big Mistake, Id we knew Greenwood would end up destroying himself i would've never sold Dan James, A Rocket fast runner, Dribbler, Could've done well under ETH considering he prefers fast gameplay and most of our team is very slow

No Rumors as of now, Please send any new developments here if you find one. Cristiano will be Staying as far as it seems. One More Season with Him ❤️❤️💪💪

Mata x Matic x Bruno duo did very well against Brighton. Technical Players, Mata still has some Juice in him. Should Play Him too sometimes, but then he and matic are very prone to Coutners since they cannot run fast and defend

ETH will be Bringing some new Staff soon to Probably
Fun fact : We Have Drawn 10 matches this season. And also Lost 10. Tot and Arse and lost 11 (more then us)

Last edited:
They should have let Jose continue.
Nah, he lost the dressing room sadly. I think LVG should’ve been given more time, he had a project going, promoting youth etc and it was making sense, sadly it was cut short. I defo would’ve seen us win something under him if he was given a few more years.

Just when you think Man U couldn’t get any lower - today has to be rock bottom boys

Just when you think Man U couldn’t get any lower - today has to be rock bottom boys
Even more deeper than that, shambolic finishing tbf i didn't watch this match right after we conceded the first but 15 shots and not a single one inside? And the managed to score 4 with just 17 shots? Where djd we go wrong

Even more deeper than that, shambolic finishing tbf i didn't watch this match right after we conceded the first but 15 shots and not a single one inside? And the managed to score 4 with just 17 shots? Where djd we go wrong
It starts with the senior players. Apparently Ronaldo refuses to be substituted and Bruno thinks his dad owns the club. No one is bigger than the club and discipline and fight needs to be installed. If the manager wants to make a change - can a player dictate whether he comes off or not? Imagine what fergie would have done?

It starts with the senior players. Apparently Ronaldo refuses to be substituted and Bruno thinks his dad owns the club. No one is bigger than the club and discipline and fight needs to be installed. If the manager wants to make a change - can a player dictate whether he comes off or not? Imagine what fergie would have done?
Would've smacked a shoe on the face and sold the next window, He had average and mediocre players under him, but they all played like a team and were amazing.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom