What's new

Manchester United || Discussion || Transfers || Matches

if he continues with turds like Rashford,Maguire,Shaw or any other over rated over paid English players things will remain same!
Rashford and Shaw are both Injured. I hope under ETH both can come out good.
Rashford was injured during the start of the season (Shoulder Injury) after Sanchos Arrival , Rashford had to start at Right wing which he is not Good at. Shaw has some Problems with his leg and is very Injury Prone But a good Player.

OIF.jpg

Welcome Boss

Rashford and Shaw are both Injured. I hope under ETH both can come out good.
Rashford was injured during the start of the season (Shoulder Injury) after Sanchos Arrival , Rashford had to start at Right wing which he is not Good at. Shaw has some Problems with his leg and is very Injury Prone But a good Player.
lols you are delusional mate!!

rashford is rich mans Theo Walcott one dimensional fker should run for track and field team and not play football with his pathetic touch!

lols you are delusional mate!!

rashford is rich mans Theo Walcott one dimensional fker should run for track and field team and not play football with his pathetic touch!
I Suppose you haven't seen Manchester United's Last Season Run? Rashford , Greenwood And Cavani were Crucial to us. Alas all of them have flopped this season

I Suppose you haven't seen Manchester United's Last Season Run? Rashford , Greenwood And Cavani were Crucial to us. Alas all of them have flopped this season
i have been wathcing utd for 20 years now so last season or season before day 1 i had this opinion that rahsford is shit!

Tbh, I always hated greenwood, him and rashford are greedy players, always shooting from outside the box even though there’s players in the box, the amount of potential goals theyve cost us. Rashford was never imo ever gonna become as good as mbappe, which people compared him too, his mentality is also weak. Maybe ole made rashford like that, but imo it’s too late for rashford to become what he was meant to become.

announcement should be expected in the next 24 hours.

You stole our coach at Ajax. :D

United has other major problems. A change of coach won't resolve any problems.

1. United hasn't bought good players over the years in critical positions. Just have a look at the midfield and defence. Mediocre players.
2. Other top-ranking teams in the Premier league are today light years ahead because their strategy to buy good players and form a team has succeeded for years. United will be playing catch up for years to come.
3. Erik ten Hag is expected to deliver results in a matter of months. With the players he has at his disposal this is mission impossible.

Last edited:
You stole our coach at Ajax. :D

United has other major problems. A change of coach won't resolve any problems.

1. United hasn't bought good players over the years in critical positions. Just have a look at the midfield and defence. Mediocre players.
2. Other top-ranking teams in the Premier league are today light years ahead because their strategy to buy good players and form a team has succeeded for years. United will be playing catch up for years to come.
3. Erik ten Hag is expected to deliver results in a matter of months. With the players he has at his disposal this is mission impossible.
our Man utd culture and heritage will destroy him and he will comeback to you!

our Man utd culture and heritage will destroy him and he will comeback to you!

He will always perform at Ajax because he understands the club's philosophy. Ajax doesn't have an incredible budget like Manchester United. Yet, Ajax is able to produce good players and teams. In fact, such good players that are bought for little money and perform incredibly. Eventually, the players move to bigger clubs for record sums. Ajax has some of the best scouting staff and youth academies in the world.

I assume United has a mediocre scouting staff. They buy mediocre players for an incredible sum and expect them to perform. During Alex Ferguson's days, this was up to mark. After his departure things deteriorated badly.

He will always perform at Ajax because he understands the club's philosophy. Ajax doesn't have an incredible budget like Manchester United. Yet, Ajax is able to produce good players and teams. In fact, such good players that are bought for little money and perform incredibly. Eventually, the players move to bigger clubs for record sums. Ajax has some of the best scouting staff and youth academies in the world.

I assume United has a mediocre scouting staff. They buy mediocre players for an incredible sum and expect them to perform. During Alex Ferguson's days, this was up to mark. After his departure things deteriorated badly.
UTD is still stuck in SAF era clinging to their history culture heritage! see under SAF UTD always had this English core player who were dedicated hard working less skilled (lacking finesse) but that wasnt an issue back then because EPL or Premier League was industrious English game back then was more physical battle than a battle of skills but SAF genius was getting the best English players in the market the like of Scholes Rio or Rooney and even in old times some of the best English players player under SAF and his genius was he adapted to times when times changed he hire QZ as Asst Manager who was "continental" and understood modern european way of football and SAF bought accordingly but after SAF our fire hire was a turd David Moyes and from then its downwards for the club! hate watching UTD now i rarely missed UTD games but now i dont even know if football is on!

UTD is still stuck in SAF era clinging to their history culture heritage! see under SAF UTD always had this English core player who were dedicated hard working less skilled (lacking finesse) but that wasnt an issue back then because EPL or Premier League was industrious English game back then was more physical battle than a battle of skills but SAF genius was getting the best English players in the market the like of Scholes Rio or Rooney and even in old times some of the best English players player under SAF and his genius was he adapted to times when times changed he hire QZ as Asst Manager who was "continental" and understood modern european way of football and SAF bought accordingly but after SAF our fire hire was a turd David Moyes and from then its downwards for the club! hate watching UTD now i rarely missed UTD games but now i dont even know if football is on!

Yes. Back in the day, other teams in the Premier League didn't offer much competition because they weren't buying good players from abroad. It was an alien concept. That changed quickly when the Arabs and Russians came along with their petrodollars. The culture changed quickly. United had a decent team in the Beckham era. In fact, United was one of the few teams that were actually investing in good foreign players. Hence they had a good team. In this new age, even the low and mid-ranked Premier League clubs are buying good competitive players which give top teams a run for their money. Just have a good look at Leicester City which rose from a mid-ranking position to a top team. Let's not even talk about Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City and the likes. United lost the plot. They have a lot of money and a strong fanbase to correct the course. It will take time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom