What's new

Man throws acid on girl for refusing to marry him in Pakistan

somnath

Reaction score
Country
India
A man has allegedly thrown acid on an 18-year-old girl after she refused to marry him, in the latest such incident in Pakistan's Punjab province.

Kaneez Fatima was returning from market yesterday when two motorcyclists intercepted her in Lahore's densely populated area of Shahdara and threw acid on her, eyewitnesses said.

She was rushed to hospital where doctors said she had suffered 40 per cent burns. Fatima has acid burns in her face also.

Victim's father Rafaqat Ali told police that Ghulam Mustafa wanted to marry his daughter. "On refusal, he had warned us of dire consequences. Yesterday Mustafa along with his friend Muhammad Asif threw acid on Fatima," he said.

Police have registered a case against the accused and arrested them.

On April 8, a 20-year-old Pakistani girl was severely injured when two persons threw acid on her in Lahore apparently to force her to withdraw a rape case against one of them.

In February, a woman and her 12-year-old daughter suffered serious injuries in an acid attack in Punjab province.

Man throws acid on girl for refusing to marry him in Pakistan | Business Standard

Seriously why do they get acid on the market?? WTF?

The police should burn their dicks off with acid and their face.
Acids are common chemicals for a variety of purposes. Cleaning acid, battery acid...

Life imprisonment without parole should be the minimum sentence for this crime. A-holes.

Acids are common chemicals for a variety of purposes. Cleaning acid, battery acid...

Life imprisonment without parole should be the minimum sentence for this crime.

In my opinion the man should be dealth the same torture and his pensi as well. Then and only then will it put fear in their hearts.

common in south asia.......useless thread:tdown:....this is a defence forum :coffee:
....it happens in India tooo...dont know about Bangladesh
Happens in B'desh too, sadly.

In my opinion the man should be dealth the same torture and his pensi as well. Then and only then will it put fear in their hearts.
Personally I agree, but the legal system doesn't function that way. At least, not in our countries.

Is it possible to arm the girls? Allowing them to carry concealed weapon to act in self defense maybe?

Is it possible to arm the girls? Allowing them to carry concealed weapon to act in self defense maybe?
Arm which girls? Every single one of them? Even that won't prevent a sneak attack. Harsh punishment is the only way to deter this, even if not by 100%.

Arm which girls? Every single one of them? Even that won't prevent a sneak attack. Harsh punishment is the only way to deter this, even if not by 100%.

Well, make small arms available for purchase to girls that's what I mean. A guy will not dare mess with girls if there is a possibility of him getting a bullet in the face.

Well, make small arms available for purchase to girls that's what I mean. A guy will not dare mess with girls if there is a possibility of him getting a bullet in the face.
A girl can't shoot him as soon as he approaches her. Only he will know his intention of throwing acid. He can conceal the flask too until he gets near. Or approach from behind.

And if the man is able to snatch that weapon from the girl? What then?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom