What's new

Man Shouts "Down With Xi Jinping" in Shenzhen China, onlookers cheer for his arrest and shout"well done" to the police

So has someone broken this arse-hole's neck yet??? These are tricks that these Racist western arse-holes tend to use to create mistrust among ordinary people.

Elites of different nations have drawn red lines. The sacrosanct of China is the most rational.

US and western nations:
- race, LGBT, Jews

Muslim countries:
- Islam

China:
- national martyr

The violation of red lines results to lynching and jail in Muslim countries, losing jobs in western countries, and few days to months of jailing in China.

In China, you can insult Mao and nothing will happen. But you cannot insult national martyr.

Speaking of "dirt" cheap:

Bag of rocks: $800

True galactic empire's average income: $650

What does that have to do with what I said? If you're trying to prove Pakistanis are poor, go ahead. It just proves my point that the Chinese members here are more than willing to insult Pakistan.

But I wonder why you aren't posting the per capita of Canada, which is the other nation I mentioned 🤔

[Edit] to the Pakistanis with slave mentalities, these are the people who you consider iron-brothers. They don't give a **** about you, and think of you as dirty people. They make fun of you, and think of you as beggers. Stop kissing their up to them. They're business and strategic partners, nothing more.

Last edited:
Every political system has pros and cons, no one is perfect and they were not made to be perfect, some systems focus on individual rights and some care more about the well-being of the great majority, for the latter sometimes some individual rights would be sacrificed, individual rights and collective interests do very often clash, governments have to take a choice suiting their own different cultural and social situations.

Every political system has pros and cons, no one is perfect and they were not made to be perfect, some systems focus on individual rights and some care more about the well-being of the great majority, for the latter sometimes some individual rights would be sacrificed, individual rights and collective interests do very often clash, governments have to take a choice suiting their own different cultural and social situations.

This policy, of China, of closing useless traps, has paid huge dividends, in terms of economic progress and development. Keep it that way, for quite some time, till China gets fully developed. We are unfortunate that we couldn't do it; so Pakistan has become a den of barking dogs, of all varieties.

Each country has its own version of "political correctness". Don't understand why some people are pretending they have more "freedom of speech" in their own countries than Chinese. They even have a specific law to make certain speech a crime punishable by death.

Why arrest on political dissent

Because for Chinese people Peace & Collectiveness is much more important.
You can see many Democracy country that have population above 100 MILLION looks like Sh!thole compared to China.
Yes, a sh!thole. including US of A

Chinese don't want their country become like this

We are the Future

Must have been delusioned after losing all his assets in the Evergrande fiasco

The latest news.
The man was detained for 5 days and fined 200CNY for violating the public security regulations of "abusing others in public"(Article 42 of the law of <the people's Republic of China on administrative penalties for public security>).
The truth is HK also have this kind of laws way back to colonial time, and was created by the British colonists. So if UK is a defender of freedom of speech, why do we have this law at the first place or was this law only applied to colonies that have different colour of skin. I only see hypocrisy here.

What does that have to do with what I said? If you're trying to prove Pakistanis are poor, go ahead. It just proves my point that the Chinese members here are more than willing to insult Pakistan.

But I wonder why you aren't posting the per capita of Canada, which is the other nation I mentioned 🤔

you mentioned dirt poor, so I'm simply showing you who is literally poorer than dirt. you opened the door, I merely walked through it.

You can pretend all you want but you will never be Canadian. You can be born in Canada. Have Canadian citizenship. Marry a white Canadian girl. Have all white Canadian friends. But you will always be considered as ‘foreign’. That’s how the Anglo-Saxons think and operate.
To the Anglo-Saxons, you are just another person from the global south. You can show how much you love Canada and wave the Canadian flag all you want, it is meaningless to them. You are not a Canadian. Never will be.

Chinese born in the Anglo countries are finding this out.
LOL, way to change the subject, because you have no answer to my point.

You can say AnGlO-SaXoN, all you want, and make fun of me all you want, but the truth is that I caught your desk mate making fun of Pakistanis. No need to cover for him.
you mentioned dirt poor, so I'm simply showing you who is literally poorer than dirt. you opened the door, I merely walked through it.
I didn't say dirt poor, I said dirt cheap, there is a difference.

Why do you think global corporations started moving factories to China? Labor costs were lowest in the world, and China invested heavily in building the infrastructure to utilize that cheap labor.

That's not a bad thing, China used it to get rich, and put people to work.

I wish Pakistan would do something similar.

But of course, to ultranationalists like you, China was always rich, and pointing out that China used to be a poor country is either a lie, or an insult.

I didn't say dirt poor, I said dirt cheap, there is a difference.

Why do you think global corporations started moving factories to China? Labor costs were lowest in the world, and China invested heavily in building the infrastructure to utilize that cheap labor.

That's not a bad thing, China used it to get rich, and put people to work.

I wish Pakistan would do something similar.

But of course, to ultranationalists like you, China was always rich, and pointing out that China used to be a poor country is either a lie, or an insult.

Nobody moved factories anywhere. Western retailers stopped buying from their own companies and instead bought from Chinese companies that subcontracted for them. If they "moved factories", they could easily move them back, since they're wholly owned by foreigners and under foreign control. They can simply accept subsidies for it, even. But they can't. They don't own those factories. The relationship is not boss and worker, it is customer and supplier. At worst they can stop buying from those suppliers, but then their competitors will, and they'll go out of business. That is why they have such a hard time exploiting and controlling China, yet have such an easy time exploiting and controlling 3rd world countries.

And it wasn't FDI that changed China's economy. FDI flows into China never exceeded 7% GDP. Exports as %GDP never exceeded 40% (contrast to over 100% for Vietnam, Germany, South Korea, etc).

But the Chinese system has no PROs. And history has shown us.

Mao Dung massacred millions of people with his idiocracy.

The present China would be the same dirty poor crap if it wasn't for Pakistan normalizing relationship with US and then further US investment in China.

Communism has no place in this world and only benefits the people in power. It literally has no pro only cons.
China is not communist.

China is not communist.

True but the main party that's holding all the power claims to be the communist pary. Capitalism is what saved China

In the same way Pakistan isn't Islamic but it claims to be

Back
Top Bottom