What's new

MAN OF THE YEAR: GEN. RAHEEL SHARIF

I don't think so.....

I don't think he is the man of the year...

If watching and thinking grossly he has done NOTHING bt what he had to do.....

P
If that is the ONLY thing the leadership of various institutions of the Pakistani State did, Pakistan would be well ahead on the road to prosperity ...
Prosperity huh!

Dewanay ka khwab

At present pakistan has a demand of 600,000+ liters of gasoline per day and only four refinaries are present in pakistan with a combined capacity of less than 300,000 liters per day......haha prosperity

U r getting refined petrol from ither countries....

This is the very basic need for industralisation

According to recent 2013 shale survey pakistan is sitting on 9.7 billion barrels of oil( compared to 2.1 billion barrel in india)

This man is going to be one of most powerful cheif ever and also soon will be on top 5 most powerful in world.

Hope so.. But do not forget Musharraf.. When it comes to India, he shuts everyone up.

P

Prosperity huh!

Dewanay ka khwab

At present pakistan has a demand of 600,000+ liters of gasoline per day and only four refinaries are present in pakistan with a combined capacity of less than 300,000 liters per day......haha prosperity

U r getting refined petrol from ither countries....

This is the very basic need for industralisation

According to recent 2013 shale survey pakistan is sitting on 9.7 billion barrels of oil( compared to 2.1 billion barrel in india)
That was my point - you were criticizing Raheel Sharif for "only doing what he had to do", and I pointed out to you that were every leader of the various government institutions in Pakistan to AT LEAST 'only do what they had to do', Pakistan would be on the road to prosperity.

The point being that Pakistani leaders don't even do the bare minimum of 'only doing what they have to do'.

Capiche?

He's a good soldier and captain, but I haven't seen any reflection of Musharraf's acumen in any of the following generals, officers... They all seemed to be confused in identifying enemy... and are most likely following deliberate feeds of enemy, actually they are being lead into a trap by the world's most powerful agencies, just to give an idea... who control 90% of the world govts., / information and have no shortage of funding to buy people and services, can dictate any thing to corrupt law makers or head of states.

Let's face it, CoAS or rest of the brass, they may be best of humans but not 'jins', all they need is more HR support and experience.
At this moment, what Pakistan need is a 'national defence policy', where 'national security council' shall be a pre-condition,
It has to be a team work, where recently retired generals should be hired as consultants, while bureaucracy, political parties and media be purged of traitors.

Hostile neighbors, be delivered strong message, and than homein to the perpetrators, corrupt elements and all illegal arms.

Short cut to every thing is martial law and death squad for politicians.

If non of above is possible, than we shall all pray together 'Pakistan ka Khuda Hafiz'.

Off course he is the best one so far i have ever seen in my life (Although i m quite young), But more power means more responsibilities. SO, lets hope for the best. :pakistan:

Every Army Chief of Pakistan's history has been disappointing. Hope this time its different.

Back
Top Bottom