What's new

Man kills himself and 3 daughters to appease goddess

sorry for playing with the thread guys. i went with the heading and thought it happened in india so moved the thread to world affairs section.

Thats an unfortunate reality for us...
Don't know till when people will be following such superstitions.

I am a big follower of Maa Kali, but never ever even in my dreams has she asked me for any sacrifice. I love her, and always look upto her. Jai Maa Kali.

trajic loss of innocent lives at the hands of retards .. i wonder how can people kill their own children .. disgusting news ..!

This is a very sad story indeed.........no matter what religion he was.

There are reports that he suffered mentally coming out recently........religion or no religion, no one should be sacrificed for anything even close to this ideology.....

The Police should target also those who influenced and gave him this encouragement........no doubt, the culprit will be some religious figure, bit like our scholars preaching the like

^^ it happens when people take there kid as a object owned by them and use to them appease or hurt some one , in last couple of years there have been two cases in Uk alone where in one a young Asian mother threw her toddler and another kid in front of a high speed train and then killed her self in the same fashion , the other case was a man killing his kids to hurt his wife .
it has nothing to do with a Country , religion or Culture its just the matter of a ''sick mind will do sick things '' .

good mature responses....thank you for sparing my religion from the harm caused by these malicious deeds of this crazy man!

Religion makes people do the stupidest things. Feel sad for the innocent kids who lost their lives. I can only hope that they didn't suffer much when they died.

Just read the despicable comments on TOI regarding this sad story which could happen anywhere and does happen throughout the world.

The readers are blaming in this on the pakistani government, maulvis and militants. Goes to show you what kind of hatred is brewing in someone to accuse a whole nation for such an atrocity.

Pakistan - World - The Times of India

Just read the despicable comments on TOI regarding this sad story which could happen anywhere and does happen throughout the world.

The readers are blaming in this on the pakistani government, maulvis and militants. Goes to show you what kind of hatred is brewing in someone to accuse a whole nation for such an atrocity.

Yupz

You are Rite .. Shows how much they muslims ...

Yupz

You are Rite .. Shows how much they muslims ...

T-Faz and Aamir Zia,

I apologize for their behavior. I haven't read those comments. But I know exactly what you are talking about. Sometimes I wonder if we as a country are getting more intolerant with every passing day.

I am a big follower of Maa Kali, but never ever even in my dreams has she asked me for any sacrifice. I love her, and always look upto her. Jai Maa Kali.

Though i have my own concepts of how worshippers r asked for such sacrifices but i would like to know from u or others who have idea of how such demands r made...???

U can message me if there's anything u might not want to say openly.

Thanks in advance.

Jo bhi hai magar bhagwan ji nay to band baja dia un ka.

On news it said he was worshiping the entire nite & then commited the deed.
besides that, why is india concerned about something happening in Pakistan? these were Pakistani citizens. These people are the biggest bigots & lotas around.

T-Faz and Aamir Zia,

I apologize for their behavior. I haven't read those comments. But I know exactly what you are talking about. Sometimes I wonder if we as a country are getting more intolerant with every passing day.

I think in the past, people who had very bigoted views were not allowed a platfrom to speak but unfortunately in todays world with many internet websites and some TV channels, these people are coming out in forces throughout the world causing even more rifts.

Lets hope, people like us do not end up like them.

Back
Top Bottom