What's new

Man kills himself and 3 daughters to appease goddess

I think in the past, people who had very bigoted views were not allowed a platfrom to speak but unfortunately in todays world with many internet websites and some TV channels, these people are coming out in forces throughout the world causing even more rifts.

Lets hope, people like us do not end up like them.

Amen to that..

good mature responses....thank you for sparing my religion from the harm caused by these malicious deeds of this crazy man!

I have read the 4 vedas in the Hindu faith and no where, not even remotely close does it encourage such actions........this is abit like the Muslim position. The Quran preaches something totally different to what we end up doing....not going to give examples and this will derail the thread.

God bless those 3 little souls....I have children myself and cannot, not even remotely even try to imagine some harm coming to them or other children alike, no matter what religion they are......all children in any part of the world are the same, innocent and require love and care.....my heart goes out to these kids...getting emotional, not posting anymore on this thread now

A sick act by a mentally disturbed man who co incidentally happened to be Hindu. Thank you to the mods for taking action against those who used this as an excuse to beguile Hinduism whilst forgetting that the action was committed by a Pakistani citizen who is a Hindu.

I have read the 4 vedas in the Hindu faith and no where, not even remotely close does it encourage such actions........this is abit like the Muslim position. The Quran preaches something totally different to what we end up doing....not going to give examples and this will derail the thread.

God bless those 3 little souls....I have children myself and cannot, not even remotely even try to imagine some harm coming to them or other children alike, no matter what religion they are......all children in any part of the world are the same, innocent and require love and care.....my heart goes out to these kids...getting emotional, not posting anymore on this thread now

Good one. Be it Quran, Gita, Bible or whatever, nothing of those books teach killing innocent people. God does not accept sacrifices of any kind. Those teachings of those books have been distorted by people with distorted minds, nothing else.

Good one. Be it Quran, Gita, Bible or whatever, nothing of those books teach killing innocent people. God does not accept sacrifices of any kind. Those teachings of those books have been distorted by people with distorted minds, nothing else.

If it is not written in Vedas(which surely isn't) then where on earth He got this idea from???

I think matters like this need a lot of investigation as to know who convinced the victim/killer to commit such crime and to get that person. Because, if he can make one family suffer, he can make others suffer too.

If it is not written in Vedas(which surely isn't) then where on earth He got this idea from???
These people get ideas from Tantric (Fanatics and nonsense people). Hope it is clear now.

I think matters like this need a lot of investigation as to know who convinced the victim/killer to commit such crime and to get that person. Because, if he can make one family suffer, he can make others suffer too.

Tantrics are like gypsies, hard to catch them. They stop at one village and claim they can cure infertility, bad luck etc etc. Then pass horrific suggestions and leave the place. This type of nonsense affects illiterate people the most, and also some educated minds who have lost their sense of reasoning and questioning.

A sick act by a mentally disturbed man who co incidentally happened to be Hindu. .

Perhaps the title should be changed to mentaly ill father kills daughters, or as others have suggested simply removed.

These people get ideas from Tantric (Fanatics and nonsense people). Hope it is clear now.

Tantrics are like gypsies, hard to catch them. They stop at one village and claim they can cure infertility, bad luck etc etc. Then pass horrific suggestions and leave the place. This type of nonsense affects illiterate people the most, and also some educated minds who have lost their sense of reasoning and questioning.

Let me try to explain it a bit, though I would refrain myself from going deep into it for several reasons.

In Islam, there are two major concepts:

i) Shariat
ii) Tareeqah or Tassawwuf

Shariah is basically the ways how a Muslim should live his life, and the principles are given in Quran and defined in Hadith. Shariah deals with the open or the obvious deeds of a person also called Aamal-e-zahiri (Aamal = deeds; Zahiri = Open/Obvious). Earning living through rightful means; taking care of yourself, family, neighbors; saying prayers; fasting; paying Zakat etc. all are aamal-e-zahiri.

Tareeqah or Tassawwuf is basically a way of how a Muslim can be aware of (and arouse) his hidden spiritual powers also called the Aamaal-e-batini (Hidden/spiritual deeds). Even though a person can achieve the awareness of soul through doing good deeds, to ascend to the next levels, one (saalik) has to learn the ‘techniques’ from an achiever (Sheikh, Murshid, Guru etc) as neither in Quran or from Hadith, ‘obvious’ guidance can be found in this regard. The ultimate goal of a Sufi is the total negation, a total loss of himself (fana fil zaat) and to attain unity with Allah.

Now, if you understand the concept of Shariah and Tareeqah in Islam, a similar concept is also found in Hinduism and that concept is Veda and Tantra.

Veda is a documented body of text (scripture) that deals with various aspects of life (reciting hymns, performing sacrifices, and chanting etc) of a Hindu devotee. There are four older Vedas (Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda, and Atharvaveda) and the fifth Veda that includes the scriptures such as the Mahabharata, the Natyasastra.

Tantra is a religious philosophy (like Islami Tareeqah/Tassawwuf) that revolves around the worship of ‘Shakti’, sacred force or empowerment or the primordial cosmic energy. Following this philosophy (much concept is indeed derived from the vedic text), the follower (Shish) learns spiritual techniques from his Guru and tries to achieve complete control of oneself, and of all the forces of nature (Super and Supra natural), in order to attain union with the cosmos and with the divine (primordial cosmic energy, the God).

So to be a sufi or tantric is a BIG thing, they are no ordinary people. They are the ones who have lost themselves in a wish to attain unity with their creator, Allah or Brahman or whatever the name you want to give to that omnipotent being.

The ‘Tantric’ you are talking about are fake, they have nothing to do with ‘Tantra’, and they use these tantric practices to earn their livings just like we have ‘Babas’, the fake spiritual healers.

Last edited:
Let me try to explain it a bit, though I would refrain myself from going deep into it for several reasons.

In Islam, there are two major concepts:

i) Shariat
ii) Tareeqah or Tassawwuf

Shariah is basically the ways how a Muslim should live his life, and the principles are given in Quran and defined in Hadith. Shariah deals with the open or the obvious deeds of a person also called Aamal-e-zahiri (Aamal = deeds; Zahiri = Open/Obvious). Earning living through rightful means; taking care of yourself, family, neighbors; saying prayers; fasting; paying Zakat etc. all are aamal-e-zahiri.

Tareeqah or Tassawwuf is basically a way of how a Muslim can be aware of (and arouse) his hidden spiritual powers also called the Aamaal-e-batini. Even though a person can achieve the awareness of soul through doing good deeds, to ascend to the next levels, one (saalik) has to learn the ‘techniques’ from an achiever (Sheikh, Murshid, Guru etc) as neither in Quran or from Hadith, ‘obvious’ guidance can not be found in this regard. The ultimate goal of a Sufi is the total negation, a total loss of himself (fana fil zaat) and to attain unit with Allah.

Now, if you understand the concept of Shariah and Tareeqah in Islam, a similar concept is also found in Hinduism and that concept is Veda and Tantra.

Veda is a documented body of text (scripture) that deals with various aspects of life (reciting hymns, performing sacrifices, and chanting etc) of a Hindu devotee. There are four older Vedas (Rigveda, Yajurveda, Samaveda, and Atharvaveda) and the fifth Veda that includes the scriptures such as the Mahabharata, the Natyasastra.

Tantra is a religious philosophy (like Islami Tareeqah/Tassawwuf) that revolves around the worship of ‘Shakti’, sacred force or empowerment or the primordial cosmic energy. Following this philosophy (much concept is indeed derived from the vedic text), the follower (Shish) learns spiritual techniques from his Guru and tries to achieve complete control of oneself, and of all the forces of nature (Super and Supra natural), in order to attain union with the cosmos and with the divine (primordial cosmic energy, the God).

So to be a sufi or tantric is a BIG thing, they are no ordinary people. They are the ones who have lost themselves in a wish to attain unity with their creator, Allah or Brahman or whatever the name you want to give to that omnipotent being.

The ‘Tantric’ you are talking about are fake, they have nothing to do with ‘Tantra’, and they use these scared practices to earn their livings just like we have ‘Babas’, the fake spiritual healers.

That was all I said. Instead replace Babas with Mullahs.

That is what I am saying. Try to catch them and such matters can be resolved. If they aren't caught, they will bring down more and more people.

Back
Top Bottom