BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Man kills himself and 3 daughters to appease goddess

2010-03-24 14:40:00
Last Updated: 2010-03-24 15:02:08

Islamabad: A Hindu man in Pakistan's Sindh province sacrificed his three daughters to appease goddess Kali and then took his own life, police said. The incident occurred in Mirwah Gorchani town near Mirpurkhas city on Tuesday.

Man cuts off his tongue to appease Goddess

Twenty-six-year-old Tekamdas Meghwarin Bhemomal slaughtered his three daughters Parwati (6), Rena (4) and one-year-old Aarti - by slitting their throats.

Bhemomal then committed suicide by slitting his wrist. Police said items and evidence found at the crime scene suggested that Bhemomal had sacrificed his daughters to appease goddess Kali.

Before the incident, Bhemomal had a bath and met his mother and other relatives. He then went to a Kali temple on the first floor of his house.

Bhemomal's wife was out of the house at the time. When she returned, she found the bodies of her husband and daughters.

Teenaged girl kills child to attain occult powers

On hearing her screams, neighbours alerted the police. The incident created panic in Mirwah Gorchani and hundreds of people gathered at the spot after news spread of the deaths.

Bhemomal's brother Moulchand told reporters that his sibling was a priest.

Last edited by a moderator:
although its a horrendous event , but its a irrelevant post . MODs should remove this - post reported

Admins please check this. We dont need uncivlized creatures on this forum.

BATMAN and other members please report him.

The first person to be reported should have been Batman himself for trolling and flaming by posting a thread about a crime that occurred in Pakistan in the ID section and trying to drag India into it.

On top of it, he had a rather offensive caricature of a Hindu Goddess in his post, and last I checked, Muslims did not like crude caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed did they?

In all this trolling, we overlook one important point here, that of Human Sacrifice in the name of appeasing God(s).
How ridiculous is this notion that God(s) we pray to as the creator(s) of Human form and all things living and non-living demand sacrifice of a human being from another just so that prayers of the other can be answered? How skewered is this stupid notion?
And come to think of it, it is man's own creation and thinking (all this divinity, faith and stuff) and by espousing such ridiculous acts turns the very notion of divinity on its head!! It amuses me no end that we human beings are capable of being so sickly illogical!
The unique ability of reasoning and thinking will also be our undoing!

Man this is sick, religion aside, what kind of father would sacrifice his daughters! Its an act morally wrong, not religion, so all my Indian friends on PDF, do not take Batman's to heart, as many people here even Pakistanis disagree with what he has to say.

i don\'t know much about religion......but in hinduism,sacrifices r made..........n want to say another thing....priests,in one temple of my region,eat the meat of sacrificed buffalo.........may be this fact will be surprising....

i don\'t know much about religion......but in hinduism,sacrifices r made..........n want to say another thing....priests,in one temple of my region,eat the meat of sacrificed buffalo.........may be this fact will be surprising....

There was an entire thread about sacrifices including Human scarifices in Hinduism that thread was i think removed in respect for our Hindu members here.

This shows we do not alledge entire nation for crimes of few.

This incident is not the first. Just recently such incidents took place in India too.

All are linked to this ritual of human sacrifices linked to one cult or appeasing the gods.

The ritual is not limited only to Hinudism but many others too.

yeah ..jana i heard that too........btw ur avatar is cute...its ur daughter?(don\'t ask about mine.......long story)

There was an entire thread about sacrifices including Human scarifices in Hinduism that thread was i think removed in respect for our Hindu members here.

This shows we do not alledge entire nation for crimes of few.

This incident is not the first. Just recently such incidents took place in India too.

All are linked to this ritual of human sacrifices linked to one cult or appeasing the gods.

The ritual is not limited only to Hinudism but many others too.

Exactly evil exists everywhere and in many forms....singling out something is good....but you should criticize responsibly then it's good...but if you do it for pleasure-->then it defeats the very purpose of criticism...:no::no:

Terrible what people can do in the name of Religion i remember a man in Lahore slaughtered his own daughters for the sake of GOD!!!!!!!

sorry for playing with the thread guys. i went with the heading and thought it happened in india so moved the thread to world affairs section.

Totally sick attitude..shocking to see this kind of incidents..people stoop to this level to get quick benefits..but i dont know who is going to benefit from this..he killed himself too :what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom