What's new

Man in Afghan army uniform shoots dead Nato soldier

rip the soldiers..................and get well soon who are celebrating his death

yes you are right sir but still smile comes when someone else did our job .when i was kid i have no feelings when i was teen i have good feelings for usa west when i grow up and adult i was thinking USA is our ally and friend but in last 6 years i learn USA is no-1 enemy of pakistan and humans around the world. i still remember i fight with friends for USA lolz .US actions and words prove me wrong today they are simply enemies of pakistanis worse enemies .

mmm....you guys fly F-16s while at the same time celebrate the death of a Western soldier doing his duty? :woot:

As far as Afghan War is concerned, I wouldn't say it's going terribly well either.

^^^ They are taking money for those F16s that is called business.. Taali ik haat se nahi bajti..they give us those F16s just bcoz they want something from us too.. And we wouldn't celebrate it if NATO USA AND INDIA not making an anti Pakistan ,nation called Afghanistan. And not killing our people on drones and other attacks on our armed forces.

Well there was a time when an Afghan telling his bro to go 1st just to shot him from backside for his AK47.

Mark my words These westerners will leave Afghanistan but not there heads high there heads down.

mmm....you guys fly F-16s while at the same time celebrate the death of a Western soldier doing his duty? :woot:

As far as Afghan War is concerned, I wouldn't say it's going terribly well either.

we guys pay heavy price of bloody F-16 sir world not start nor end at F-16

378031-isafafp-1336850097-496-640x480.jpg

the most super powers empirs cannot fight with talibans ,
taliban defeated british
taliban defeated russia
and now america.....
kuch bhi kaho muslims mein dam he :)

Back
Top Bottom