What's new

Man as Beast - India

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not failed. That is a picture of hard working man. How can that be failed ?

If that is failure, it looks just like the human pullers in Toronto. ;)

They are well payed only tourists can hire them for short trips see the cloths and IDs and most important their health.

So if poor people pull rickshaw for a living that is 'failed' ?

That is not failed. That is a picture of hard working man. How can that be failed ?

View attachment 264259 View attachment 264258

Rickshaw pullers in Tokyo. Is Japan failed ?

Not trying to demean rickshaw pullers in India.. Struggling to make end meet.. But these pics you post of tourist excursions at an amusement park in either Kyoto or Tokyo is not just incomparable but actually an insult to those poor hard working people in India.. Try and post replies in context

Not trying to demean rickshaw pullers in India.. Struggling to make end meet.. But these pics you post of tourist excursions at an amusement park in either Kyoto or Tokyo is not just incomparable but actually an insult to those poor hard working people in India.. Try and post replies in context

Both are pics of rickshaw pullers. One poor other not so. But both are making a earning. My post is very much in context.

Both are pics of rickshaw pullers. One poor other not so. But both are making a earning. My post is very much in context.
No dude, It's not. those Kolkata people are pulling due to lack of choice, while same is not the case in your pics.

Ontopic: more pics from Delhi E Rickshaw that has replaced the conventional rickshaws

e-rickshaw-m.jpg

IMG_20140324_161110_0.jpg

article-2204696-1510AE5C000005DC-70_468x300.jpg

DE09_INDEX_E-RI_DE_2048278f.jpg

Not really.. The conditions are vastly different.. One does it out of choice , In most cases I know from first hand experience are college kids making an extra buck.. By few hours of taking tourists a few meters here and there.. As oppose to the other with no real option nor escape from it.. Let's not kid ourselves.. There are better ways to counter argue when ego's are hurt

My point is there is no reason to ridicule these hardworking people to satisfy our ego's

Dude you are being disingenuous and telling only half the truth. The thread was deleted by unknown mods to protect you not Indian image. If I remember correctly there was some discussion on penile length and some wise guy actually ended up posting a color coded world map showing categories of organ length! There was much more in that thread which was not suitable for family time viewing and you are saying that it was closed as an. Indian PR exercise, when has that EVER happened on PDF? Dude really, stop being such a drama queen.

Oh..don't worry. Its actually a pathetic attempt to portray himself as a victim...but seems like it got backfired. In the meantime, I will address the issue to senior management. Defence.pk should not have someone like him in think thank position.

I am still shocked at the reason why he was divorced. Nothing personal but its just shocking. Being divorced is not an issue but the reason behind it..is! :(

Not really.. The conditions are vastly different.. One does it out of choice , In most cases I know from first hand experience are college kids making an extra buck.. By few hours of taking tourists a few meters here and there.. As oppose to the other with no real option nor escape from it.. Let's not kid ourselves.. There are better ways to counter argue when ego's are hurt

My point is there is no reason to ridicule these hardworking people to satisfy our ego's

Totally agree! Besides...What you are doing is constructive criticism which should always be welcomed unlike the OP who actually enjoys it.

Last edited:
Yeah.. The majority are leaving.. Then also we are doing absolutely fine.. Growing at rate u cannot even dream.. By the way.. Check your vest.. Time to blow?? :pakistan:
Funny thing is, They have lower HDI than even Bangladesh, Per capita income same as Bangladesh, growth rate least in South Asia, literacy rate least in S Asia and still have audacity to comment on India :lol:

Ontopic: more pics from Delhi E Rickshaw that has replaced the conventional rickshaws

e-rickshaw-m.jpg

IMG_20140324_161110_0.jpg

article-2204696-1510AE5C000005DC-70_468x300.jpg

DE09_INDEX_E-RI_DE_2048278f.jpg

131126087_11n.jpg

Priyanka, 3, an Indian slum girl breaks stones next to her siblings on the banks of the river Mahananda in the north-eastern Indian city of Siliguri August 29, 2004. Priyanka earns 150 rupees ($3) a week. Over 400 million people in India live below the internationally agreed poverty line (living on less than US per day). According to estimates, several hundred thousand children work as labourers and beg on the streets in India.
India-poverty

131126076_11n.jpg

Rina Kumari Sahani, 5, an Indian slum girl, breaks stones next to her siblings on the banks of the Mahananda river in the northeastern Indian city of Siliguri, September 2, 2004. Rina helps her family break stones. The family earns 700 rupees ($15.10) between them every three to four weeks for a truckload of stones. Over 400 million people in India live below the internationally agreed poverty line (living on less than . per day). According to estimates, several hundred thousand children work as labourers and beg on the streets in India.

India-poverty

lol, pakistani being the poorest in S Asia, talking about poverty
Meanwhile

Indian Classroom
31cam2.jpg

Pakistani classroom

3a1330e0-1729-4245-a870-e534bc43322b-620x372.jpeg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom