What's new

Man as Beast - India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel threatened by anybody least of all Indian's. I added that caveat because some of your countrymen have brought up my personal life and said they would "expose" me so I saved them the bother by doing it myself. All this was done because this thread on rickshaw pullers in India annoyed them.

You contradict yourself

If you do not feel threatened that why do you have to write all this ?!!

Are you a film star or a Politician or what that you need to cover your personal life & feel threatened on being ' exposed '?? What is there to expose ??

A thread on the rickshaw pullers ' annoys ' Indians so you preempt them by disclosing your age & personal life !!

Dont you think you are giving too much importance to yourself ?

No one gives a flying foxtrot on your age or marital status.

All I see are hard working individuals doing their best to earn a living. There is no shame in hard work, no matter what the circumstances, country or religion.

Appreciate your POV.

This is how Pakistani is rated by other countries..so much for humanity. Infact, majority of the country have 'no dogs and pakistani allowed' in their airports because they fear that they may come and spread terrorism, their greatest export
Pakistani passport among worst for travel: Visa Restriction Index 2013 - The Express Tribune

PG-2014-07-14-balance-of-power-4-01.png

The Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) tells us that half the households in rural India are landless,dependant on casual manual labour, and live in deprivation. By suggesting that poverty in India is worse than previously estimated, it has again triggered the old debate about the right way to count the poor.

*I would ask the mods to redact this thread if any contents are not acceptable rather than deleting the thread.The contents of this thread are facts. Yes they may not paint a very apealing picture of India but this is the reality behind the big talk given by Indians. I cannot understand why PDF would want to act like a censor for India's public relations office.

Dude you are being disingenuous and telling only half the truth. The thread was deleted by unknown mods to protect you not Indian image. If I remember correctly there was some discussion on penile length and some wise guy actually ended up posting a color coded world map showing categories of organ length! There was much more in that thread which was not suitable for family time viewing and you are saying that it was closed as an. Indian PR exercise, when has that EVER happened on PDF? Dude really, stop being such a drama queen.

I feel sorry for those hard working poor souls, because their life has become a scoring point in a forum....

We can afford to do this because we do not know what and how hard poverty is

THe working conditions of such pullers are so bad. :(

Why doesn't the govt. do something for them ? Like buying a chained vehicle or something ! At least they won't have to tough out the gruesome terrain with naked foot.

All I see are hard working individuals doing their best to earn a living. There is no shame in hard work, no matter what the circumstances, country or religion.

You don't know the pleasure of scoring point then..... to prove you are deeper sh!t than me

I don't feel threatened by anybody least of all Indian's. I added that caveat because some of your countrymen have brought up my personal life and said they would "expose" me so I saved them the bother by doing it myself. All this was done because this thread on rickshaw pullers in India annoyed them.

Do you know what failed looks like? This below is what fail looks like, when a country like India forces the poor to do this to make a living. Have some shame for humanity. This is what "Mars India" looks like on the ground Earth.

01-POD-may-day-IndiaInk-blog480.jpg

http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/01/image-of-the-day-may-1-3/?_r=0

That is not failed. That is a picture of hard working man. How can that be failed ?

Tokyo-rickshaw2[2].jpg
bimg_4857[1].jpg

Rickshaw pullers in Tokyo. Is Japan failed ?

Poverty in India - Statistics

• 50% of Indians don’t have proper shelter;
  • 70% don’t have access to decent toilets (which inspires a multitude of bacteria to host their own disease party);
  • 35% of households don’t have a nearby water source;
  • 85% of villages don’t have a secondary school (how can this be the same government claiming 9% annual growth?);
  • Over 40% of these same villages don’t have proper roads connecting them.
- See more at: Poverty in India: Causes, Effects, Injustice & Exclusion
The forgotten poor
There’s also the problem of huge segments of the population that are not included in the official poverty count, namely the Dalits (the untouchables), women and minority ethnic tribes.

They’re groups that are marginalized in the society and These groups are marginalized in society and it’s more convenient for politicians to announce massive reductions in poverty by simply not including them in a census. It is easier to pretend they do not exist at all. However, it is obviously difficult to change the way an entire country and its society functions...

- See more at: Poverty in India: Causes, Effects, Injustice & Exclusion

Why doesn't the govt. do something for them ? Like buying a chained vehicle or something ! At least they won't have to tough out the gruesome terrain with naked foot.
West Bengal govt is not paying much attention partly because most of the Rickshaw pullers are illegal Bangladeshi in calcutta, but in Delhi such rickshaws has been replaced with E Rickshaw, that runs on electricity.

You don't know the pleasure of scoring point then..... to prove you are deeper sh!t than me

Luckily, the truth remains the truth, no matter who tries to score or not. My comments remain correct: There is no shame at all in hard work, no matter what.

We have more serious issue in our hand, what to eat and what not to eat.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom