What's new

Malik warns of secret operation in Afghanistan against Fazlullah

What kind of thing is this crap Malik. I believe even Pak Army don't know what he says. All I will say he is a sadistic bastard SOB.

By sabotaging a secret OP,in the media he is proving his worth to allied forces, sure later will granted something special ?
Indirectly helping TTp?

Its about time Afghanistan is sent a stern message that Pakistan is ready to up the ante.

I do hope you don't believe a word coming out from this man's mouth or should i say his rear end.

If the such operation is ever conducted , it will not be by SSG , & it will be over before anyone realized what happened , & most likely Moulana FM will be Executed on the Spot.

I eat banana and tells i'm eating apple- A.Rehman A.Malik

What do you expect from such clown.And as Hyperion stated, SSG operates more discreetly than Rehman Malik thinks. Ever wonders how Balach Marri was taken out in Afghanistan? I only regret why they let Barham dagh bugti and fazlullah let escape in first place.

Balach Marri was killed in Afghanistan. Gazain Marri brother of Balach Marri confirmed this news when called on his mobile . Though he could not tell this author exact location and details when contacted over his mobile phone in UAE . He said "I received a call from his close comrade last night at around 1:10 am, he said just one line " Balach has left us "

I eat banana and tells i'm eating apple- A.Rehman A.Malik

What do you expect from such clown.And as Hyperion stated, SSG operates more discreetly than Rehman Malik thinks. Ever wonders how Balach Marri was taken out in Afghanistan? I only regret why they let Barham dagh bugti and fazlullah let escape in first place.

Balach Marri was killed in Afghanistan. Gazain Marri brother of Balach Marri confirmed this news when called on his mobile . Though he could not tell this author exact location and details when contacted over his mobile phone in UAE . He said "I received a call from his close comrade last night at around 1:10 am, he said just one line " Balach has left us "

If the such operation is ever conducted , it will not be by SSG , & it will be over before anyone realized what happened , & most likely Moulana FM will be Executed on the Spot.

Aerial Option?

Militry has cleared it up already till all the major political parties nt backup the WOT, its foolish even to think about it, & RM jst hve proved it?
Peoples on this fourm get excited when they hear about such a news, bt reality is most of them follow those leaders who can't even condeme TTp by its name?

This whole thing is interconeccted with our belive & trust on our army & as a nation we hve shifted our trust to our croupt, unmature, coward, greedy political leadership which is only intersted in their own wellbieng & power?

Well I don't believe what this joker says, but on the other hand i guess someone had to send a msg across the border to Mulla Fazlullah & co. but am sure Fazlullah & Co will be LOL+packing their bag to move onto another safe location...

Not likely either , They will still be Spotted .

These kind of operations are conducted via Assets stationed in the very country.

cant say much about it.

I think enemy knows about it, & target lamb was directed to be on the move, so it makes hard to establish contact with the lamb permntly!
Bt I gus, low flying helios, still hve good chances in the dark night & mountainous envirment specially in kunnar?
Better toget good intell of enemy radar & EBWS & their pattrens!

I going to reveal a secret to all of u and its confirmed from one respected source . And source told me today that Malik is idiot.

That was a routine warning, may be doctor has prescribed him to start international warnings as stronger dose....

Back
Top Bottom