What's new

Malik warns of secret operation in Afghanistan against Fazlullah

Mashallah! what a complete idiot this a$$hole is. What is surprise when surprise is revealed. It reminds me of several warning of operation in Karachi and none ever happened. I wonder which side he is.

Yara, who the hell listens to Rehman Malik? Whenever he opens his mouth, first things that comes to mind is "it's a lie".

I think, him divulging such information will make the mission even more easier.

ROLF Malik a one man disinformation campaign that explains so much

What kind of thing is this crap Malik. I believe even Pak Army don't know what he says. All I will say he is a sadistic bastard SOB.

I wonder how he survives to be the interior minister !!!!!

Mashallah! what a complete idiot this a$$hole is. What is surprise when surprise is revealed. It reminds me of several warning of operation in Karachi and none ever happened. I wonder which side he is.

People will think he's lying Karzai will also think same but coas can secretly order such operation no ??

Bwaahahaha Malik Warns of a Secret Operation

Contradiction :rofl:

He should also print the list of people participating and Distribute Pamphlets .

That would be real Secret !!

CHITRAL: Interior Minister Rehman malik has warned of a secret operation in Afghanistan against Maullana Fazlullah and Faqirullah if they do not halt their terrorist activity in Pakistan.

Addressing a rally in Chitral, Malik said if any Pakistani was killed in the future, an operation would be conducted against terrorists hiding in Afghanistan.

“We will reply if there is any activity from Afghanistan,” Malik said.

Malik added that he would provide details regarding the assassination of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in his upcoming book.

Malik warns of secret op in Afghanistan - thenews.com.pk

Barking Dogs seldom bite. This is true in Rehman Malik case. He is a traitor to Pakistan and its interest. You don't announce secret operations in open rallies. This serves two purpose 1) Public consumption which is an epic fail 2) he is actually telling Fazalullah to hide in the sewers, because someone sooner or latter will come for him.

Its about time Afghanistan is sent a stern message that Pakistan is ready to up the ante.

Its about time Afghanistan is sent a stern message that Pakistan is ready to up the ante.

So if a nation is involved in cross-border terrorism, is it ok to send "stern" message by the nation affected?

Either he is suffering from a New disease called Oral Diarrea..as he don't have any control over his tongue.....

Or

He is trying to follow Chanakya Mantra

''Even if Snake is not poisonous,It should pretent to be venomous''...

Althrough i doubt he is smart enough to follow chanakya mantra's...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom